Author Topic: FLASH -Dr. Phil Exposed by National Enquirer  (Read 7404 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
FLASH -Dr. Phil Exposed by National Enquirer
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
actually the enquirer has become much more mainstream, similar to People magazine. THey have taken their bizzare stories and publish them as satire under Weekly world news, another publication they own.

Sure, they are gossipy and so forth, but the stories are much better researched than they used to be...they have to because they have been successfully sued in the past for inacurracies.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
BTW, GREAT ARTICLE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2005, 08:34:00 PM »
I read the article in a paper (NE).  This place is disgusting. A made for TV movie should be considered so that it would expose the story even more. Someone should contact one of the networks so that you can tell your story on one of the investigative program's like 60 minutes or 48 hours......

I am sickened to the core that Dr.Phil arranged for a troubled teen to be enrolled for treatment at this school (as stated in the article). If he does indeed know the truth about what happens at PCS he should be investigated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
any updates on this?

Offline nite owl

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »
I was wondering if there's any news on this child. Is she still at PCS?  Does anyone know what happened to her?  Was the "therapy" successful?  

The time appears to me to have come when it is the duty of all to make their dissent from religion known.
--John Stuart Mill

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »
I've tried really hard to forget about what Dr. Phil did. *groan*

Well, considering that girl is being held incommunicado and Dr. Phil worked over her parents, shes boned, and her parents are probably perfectly happy giving up responsibility (and deluding themselves into thinking it was hard to be so lazy, and stupid) like most program parents.

I might be wrong, but then again, what have I seen to indicate otherwise? NADDA.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
--Albert Einstein

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »
I'd really like to know what has become of this 15-year old girl at PCS....

Our friends and allies in the Middle East and Europe will soon be subject to forms of intimidation by an Iraqi government bent on dominating the Middle East and its oil reserves,
http://www.sptimes.com/' target='_new'>Project for the New American Century (were they talking about themselves?)

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2005, 01:04:00 AM »
cherish wisdom - do you REALLY want to know? :/ I'd hate to know what they did to that skinny little girl in that hell hole.

But I already know that its reasonable to guess its a bad thing. :/

I turned to speak to God, About the world's despair; But to make bad matters worse, I found God wasn't there.
--Robert Frost, American poet

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."