Author Topic: Elan (corporation/school)  (Read 22279 times)

Offline hidingout

• View Profile
Elan (corporation/school)
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2003, 09:57:00 AM »
She hasn't said anything about sex, but she wouldn't.   She has stayed at his place though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hidingout

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2003, 10:02:00 AM »
He keeps telling her how hard a life he had as a child and she falls for it and wants to help him.   If she believes all this tuff about him she will have a breakdown.  She is strong for others but really suffers in her heart and soul for herself

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2003, 11:08:00 AM »
Is this all for real? If so you cant going saying things about this man if you cant back em up. I wouldnt put a whole lot of trust into this site hidingout if your that worried run a background check on him find out the truth and I can tell ya this site is not where you will find it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Re: Elan (corporation/school)
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2010, 08:26:04 AM »
:bump:
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2010, 11:46:48 PM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"
It appears that the media has been made aware of Elan .Yet N.B.C. cannot present an unbiased reporting of this place located in Poland Springs Maine.

Dan Abrams ,the legal analyst for nbc had a brother that was there during '74-'76 when things were really out of control.Allan Maraynes  did a very flattering story on Joe Ricci for 60 minutes who now works for dateline.

Dateline  and NBC refuse to expose Elan for the brutal and sadistic acts that were perpetrated by men that had absolute power over the residents.

These men were Joe Ricci ,Peter McCann, Jeffery Gottlieb,Martin Kruglik and Ken Zaretsky

The New Yorker(7-3-00) had an article by J.Tobin where Kruglik was quoted from the witness stand as saying that elan is not a brutal place .

Elan was a horribly sick , twisted and brutal place.

It would behoove these media organazations to do an unbiased reporting of Elan and to expose the crimes against humanity that these men executed against good decent human beings,instead of turning a blind eye and doing a grave disservice to society.

It is a shame that it took the murder investagation of M. Skakel to bring Elan to the publics attention ,and more shame on how these news organazations have handled Elan.

Details magazine (October issue) had a four page article that did a little more in depth reporting yet still managed to sugarcoat Elan . Most of the source for their story came from K. Zaretzky a (in my opionin) true pathological sociopath.Go figure.

Just some old posts to show that members of our cause, have been at it for years......way to go Mat. :shamrock:  :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2010, 06:48:13 PM »
I could not agree with you more, Bossey. I personally know how hard Mark and yourself have worked. Sorry to here about the virus, had my share of them a month ago. Always wondered who but then I went about my business got rid of them built better firewalls and continued on my journey too. Felice quoted something just before Christmas " It doesn't matter to me what flag I fight for it is the cause that is important". Maybe misquoted but close enough. I want Elan exposed I don't really care how it is done or who I do it with. I just want it done. If we get to close the place also great (I hope we do) if some folks can make money good (I don't care, maybe they need it). What people think of me (of course I care I'm human) but I am not driven by it b/cuz I don't give it power. I know who I am, God knows who I am and my family and friends knows who I am. So I am good. Everyone important in my life knows all about me and Elan (everything) they read all my posts here on these sites,  nothing is hidden, Why????? I need there support wether it is critical or not.
So as we move forward I can only hope that you recieve what you truely desire Bossey, honestly.......Danny
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock: