Author Topic: Elan (corporation/school)  (Read 22295 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan (corporation/school)
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »
FUCK OFF, I GRADUATED TOO AND I COMPLAIN EVERY FUCKING CHANCE I GET.  AND WHO ARE YOU, YOU BIG SHOT FORM ELAN THREE?  I WAS IN THREE FOR A LONG FUCKING TIME DIPSHIT, AND I DON'T REMEMBER ANYONE WHO CHANGED IT FROM BEING CHAOTIC.  WRITE TO ME DIPSHIT AND LET'S ARGUE ABOUT IT.  RYAN KIEVIT.  [email protected]  COME ON PRICK, BUT LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE YOU SEND ME ANYTHING
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »
FUCK OFF, I GRADUATED TOO AND I COMPLAIN EVERY FUCKING CHANCE I GET.  AND WHO ARE YOU, YOU BIG SHOT FORM ELAN THREE?  I WAS IN THREE FOR A LONG FUCKING TIME DIPSHIT, AND I DON'T REMEMBER ANYONE WHO CHANGED IT FROM BEING CHAOTIC.  WRITE TO ME DIPSHIT AND LET'S ARGUE ABOUT IT.  RYAN KIEVIT.  [email protected]  COME ON PRICK, BUT LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE YOU SEND ME ANYTHING

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2003, 06:00:00 PM »
you know for some of us who were brutalized by elan and those directors (all of them ),you  know a nice heart felt apology  would be nice .

since they don't want to play nice and admit that they are sorry for being CHILD ABUSERS  and beg for our forgiveness and see if there is anything that they (J. Gottlieb ,M Kruglik, P .McCann ,K Zaretzky and M. Rosenberg) can do for us to help us now .

Well it is time to go to the courts and get what is rightfully ours .

you see THERE ARE 2 ROADS THAT THEY CAN TAKE . 1 THE EASY WAY WHICH WOULD INVOLE DOING THE RIGHT THING AND BEG FOR OUR FORGIVENESS AND OFFER ASSISTANCE TO THOSE IN NEED  or   2 the harder way WE SUE AND TAKE EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE  AND TRY TO PUT THEM IN THE HOOSGOW , where these fools belong

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2003, 08:28:00 PM »
Ya know what sucks, man.  These people are consumers.  They have the magical ability of taking much and turning into next to nothing.

I don't see actually see a way that every single person could get the reimbursement that they deserve.  Yeah.. that s what sucks.

That place will be bankrupt, way before one tenth of the people get what they should have coming to them

Paul St. John

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2003, 11:53:00 AM »
i dont think any student there or x will ever see a monetary settlement. especially since Joe is worm food. i think they can only be shut down. I wonder who owns the race track now??
The only success story i know is about my good friend Rory. he was on an sp w/ me w/ a very violent little kid. this kid was the type to shit on the floor n sling it around (lil fuk chris w from lewiston) to try n get kicked out. so me n Rory were watching him. when he finally got out of restraints; he decided to be a funny guy and try to grab Rory's cock. so being the person Rory was, when the kid grabbed his package he smashed the kid in the face. not wanting to miss a golden oppertunity, i whaled on him to. which was probably not right but you deal w/ a kid slingin shit at you all day. no wonder we all had to sp each other staff didn't want to deal w/ that shit.
any way after we knocked the kid out, then we called chief n staff came a runnin. they put some epsom salt under his nose to wake him up then restrained him again. i still dont get how they get away w/ us restraining each other. i think that will be a good loophole in our favor if elan is ever held accountable. Rory's dad was some kinda big shot in jersey, and was in poland something like 3 hours after Rory told him about it. they put rory in isolation for telling his dad, and he was out 2 days later. anyone who mentoned Rory's name after the incident was immediatly shot down for a week. pretty shady eh??? i still dont know the strings Rory's dad pulled but i would love to find out. They had a private talk w/ me giving me some b.s run around then promoted me to sr dept hd to make me feel better. didnt work. They treated me decent for a while till i told my parents about it over the phone. my folks beleived elan of course and i was shot down for a while, due to that n my girlie there copped to her guilt. fukn bitch, though she is still my friend. I still wanna know what Rory's dad pulled w/ them. he was some kinda nj big wig and he intimidate joe real bad from what i hear.
Any others here at elan 96-99? in 3 especially?
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2003, 08:20:00 AM »
Was Rory Italian Syn?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2003, 08:25:00 AM »
I was thinking,They should of had Marty sp this kid, Marty would of love to have shit flinged on him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2003, 09:21:00 AM »
I was reading at another Elan site that someone posted that they knew of a current staff member that released information of elan with lack of students.they indicated that there is a total of 60 students for the entire population and this person thinks that bad publicity and elan message boards are at fault.

Well if we are at fault at these message boards lets give ourselfs a round of applause.All our stories and exposure of this assholes are affecting them finacialy.not to sound conseeded or anything but I have to take most of the credit here at fornits for contributing the stories.

Michael I saw what you posted on the other site , something about elan falling apart structurally?Correct me if I'm wrong if you wrote it.Anyways if Elan is falling apart and the buildings are not up to code then we should contact the buildings department in Poland Springs ME, they will be the ones to tell if it is falling apart.

I can tell you one thing, the way they use to store luggage in the old elan seven aka has the luggage cabin was a fire hazard.Shit was thrown all over the place in there.Marty and Sharon have to be in their 60's now,when I was there they looked old to me and this is going back many years ago.

If you run a search on Google.com for Sharon Trry, on or about the 2nd or 3rd page you will find Divorce proceedings from Joe Riccis' first marriage.It is formated on adobe reader and I had a hard time copying it to post it here.If Elan does go bankrupt it will be caused mostly by Cheryl is x-wife for cashing in.Keep up the good work Cheryl.Anyways run that search for Sharon Terry on google.com and see for yourself.It is very informative and detailed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2003, 09:23:00 AM »
http://www.courts.state.me.us/opinions/ ... e84ric.pdf

Divorce proceedings on Cheryl and Joe Ricci

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2003, 11:49:00 AM »
::drummer::  yo 60 total pop like rob says would be crazy. thats 20 per house. when i was in three it was 45-50 at a time. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha.
we should all throw in buy the place and light it up.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2003, 03:00:00 PM »
the other question is how long was Bill Diamond sec of state of Maine . And as Sec of state of maine and living so close to elan ,and being friends with Sharon Terry ,J Ricci . Doesn't one think that he had to have known what was going on in elan .

If elan is so poor now how can they aford to pay Bill Diamond now ?  Maybe they have to !(retorhical question)   I am also wondering about elan's lawyer's .Isn't unethical as a lawyer to defend a place ,while knowing that crimes are being committed there .Child abuse is a crime ,making money on abusing children is sick .

Defending a place that does (this to me) is twisted and unethical .

Can someone give me a disbarred.

Bill , Ed  ,and the other  fool that defends elan  can you hear that stones song "your time is gonna come " or is it a Zepplen song . I am JUST not sure ?

don't let those prison doors hit you in the rear end as you pass into your private little idahos