Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Aspen Education Group

Gonzales; Torture Overseas Compared to, Cedars Academy/Aspen

<< < (2/9) > >>

Anonymous:
Go get your son.

Nihilanthic:
Anon, set up an account and contact me with a private mssage, or use AIM, MSN, YIM, or email.

Look up Chi3. She came here just like you, and got her daughter out, and saved her from further bullshit at CSA.

I suggest you go get your kid and find out whats really going on. Being afraid and reluctant to move and letting your kid get hurt more is immoral and unjust.
Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
Michael is actually lying about the Cedars Academy.  Sad but true.

Antigen:

--- Quote ---On 2005-02-04 06:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

My gut instinct tells me that something is not right. He is 16 and has to go to school by law.  He does have problems, but this school seems to be making it worse."

--- End quote ---

Well, listen to your gut and check into the homeschooling laws and support organizations in your area. Some are cooler than others, but in every state, there's a way around compulsory school attendance. What you and he do as an alternative is pretty much wide open, aside from meeting the state's paperwork requirements.

Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of human freedom.  It is the argument of the tyrant and the creed of the slave.  
-- William Pitt, 1763

--- End quote ---

Antigen:

--- Quote ---On 2005-10-18 10:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Michael is actually lying about the Cedars Academy.  Sad but true."

--- End quote ---

Really? What would you know about it? Seriously. What's your relationship to the program?
The plans of true believers for our lives may well be better than our own when judged against some abstract official standard, but to deny people their personal struggles is to render existence absurd.
John Taylor Gatto
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version