Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Aspen Education Group

Gonzales; Torture Overseas Compared to, Cedars Academy/Aspen

<< < (7/9) > >>

drew165:
Let me tell you parents, i just decided to go on line and see if this torture chamber still exhisted and unfortunately does...!!! please listen to your kids neil schwartz and mary powell do exhist or did. I was a victim and have many stories and names to go with them. Terrible!! i wrote letters to my parents but these letters were thrown away.. This place was inhumane by all means. Someone please contact me for further info.. thanks..A troubled person from this....

drew165:
Does anyone remember a man named Ben from the Academy of New Horizons that was in charge of the excercise program?

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "drew165" ---Let me tell you parents, i just decided to go on line and see if this torture chamber still exhisted and unfortunately does...!!! please listen to your kids neil schwartz and mary powell do exhist or did. I was a victim and have many stories and names to go with them. Terrible!! i wrote letters to my parents but these letters were thrown away.. This place was inhumane by all means. Someone please contact me for further info.. thanks..A troubled person from this....
--- End quote ---
Aaah, but Cedars Academy did close in 2009:

* Cedars Academy Closes
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=28485
It's my understanding that the kids then still there ... got shuffled to another program in Aspen's stable.

ExCedarsstudent:
As the person who got Hep C from Neal the story is completely wrong and idk why people are even talking about it with out having the facts straight.. Neal was using a girls glucometer to test his blood sugar. He had no idea that he had Hep C while doing it and the girl never ever changed her needles. One day the girl was sick in bed and I had to bring her meter up to her and decided to test my blood sugar. That is how I got it. It was the girls own fault for never changing her needles and also the faculty's fault for not making sure she did it and not checking. As soon as Neal found out he had hep c he never ever used the girls supplies again. He was very careful. He in no means meant to do it and had no idea that he was infected. Actually because he was checking his sugar is what brought him to the doctor. There is nothing wrong with using someone glucometer. Yes I have it for the rest of my life but it is in fact in remission and I went through Chemotherapy for over a year with shots and medication everyday to get it in the stage it is in. The girl who has diabetes may in fact have it.. I have no idea. I did inform her however about my condition. I am going to remain anonymous and if this creator of this group exposes my name there will be hell to pay. Theo has some very strange views on the cedars academy.. Maybe you should hear from other former students who have had different experiences and who had been there for a longer time then Theo has been which I believe was only for a very short period of time. I was there for 3 years and yes there were times I hated it but it made me who I am today... I learned a lot about my self from being there I learned to voice my opinions. I learned to actually stand up for myself I did not graduate from Cedars.. I was transferred to another boarding school which was a lot better for me. I think the reason I didn't like Cedars at first was because I was in 7th grade there and I was young. It was the first time being away from my family and being away from home and the faculty weren't comforting at all Well most of them weren't. There are many of Cedar student who graduated from the Cedars Academy who enjoyed being there, As I said I may have not liked it while I was there but there are times when I wish I could go back,, So please instead of posting about things you don't know.. Why don't you just not say anything at all. Theo is crazy and his views are insane.. Non of the faculty members were Anti war movements Theo has some serious issues. But the Cedars Academy was much different then New Horzions.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "ExCedarsstudent" ---As the person who got Hep C from Neal the story is completely wrong and idk why people are even talking about it with out having the facts straight.. Neal was using a girls glucometer to test his blood sugar. He had no idea that he had Hep C while doing it and the girl never ever changed her needles. One day the girl was sick in bed and I had to bring her meter up to her and decided to test my blood sugar. That is how I got it. It was the girls own fault for never changing her needles and also the faculty's fault for not making sure she did it and not checking. As soon as Neal found out he had hep c he never ever used the girls supplies again. He was very careful. He in no means meant to do it and had no idea that he was infected. Actually because he was checking his sugar is what brought him to the doctor. There is nothing wrong with using someone glucometer. Yes I have it for the rest of my life but it is in fact in remission and I went through Chemotherapy for over a year with shots and medication everyday to get it in the stage it is in. The girl who has diabetes may in fact have it.. I have no idea. I did inform her however about my condition. I am going to remain anonymous and if this creator of this group exposes my name there will be hell to pay. Theo has some very strange views on the cedars academy.. Maybe you should hear from other former students who have had different experiences and who had been there for a longer time then Theo has been which I believe was only for a very short period of time. I was there for 3 years and yes there were times I hated it but it made me who I am today... I learned a lot about my self from being there I learned to voice my opinions. I learned to actually stand up for myself I did not graduate from Cedars.. I was transferred to another boarding school which was a lot better for me. I think the reason I didn't like Cedars at first was because I was in 7th grade there and I was young. It was the first time being away from my family and being away from home and the faculty weren't comforting at all Well most of them weren't. There are many of Cedar student who graduated from the Cedars Academy who enjoyed being there, As I said I may have not liked it while I was there but there are times when I wish I could go back,, So please instead of posting about things you don't know.. Why don't you just not say anything at all. Theo is crazy and his views are insane.. Non of the faculty members were Anti war movements Theo has some serious issues. But the Cedars Academy was much different then New Horzions.
--- End quote ---
Wow. This is so thick I hardly know where to start.

The girl probably never anticipated that she would be sharing, without her knowledge or permission[/b], her glucometer and/or insulin with others at that facility. Are you trying to fault her for not anticipating that?

Don't you think there might be something inherently WRONG with program staff and other students helping themselves to someone else's medical supplies?

Just how many people ended up getting Hep C from Neal Schwartz?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version