Author Topic: Gonzales; Torture Overseas Compared to, Cedars Academy/Aspen  (Read 35634 times)

Offline drew165

• View Profile
Re: Gonzales; Torture Overseas Compared to, Cedars Academy/A
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »
Let me tell you parents, i just decided to go on line and see if this torture chamber still exhisted and unfortunately does...!!! please listen to your kids neil schwartz and mary powell do exhist or did. I was a victim and have many stories and names to go with them. Terrible!! i wrote letters to my parents but these letters were thrown away.. This place was inhumane by all means. Someone please contact me for further info.. thanks..A troubled person from this....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline drew165

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2011, 06:30:06 PM »
Does anyone remember a man named Ben from the Academy of New Horizons that was in charge of the excercise program?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 12:08:00 AM »
Quote from: "drew165"
Let me tell you parents, i just decided to go on line and see if this torture chamber still exhisted and unfortunately does...!!! please listen to your kids neil schwartz and mary powell do exhist or did. I was a victim and have many stories and names to go with them. Terrible!! i wrote letters to my parents but these letters were thrown away.. This place was inhumane by all means. Someone please contact me for further info.. thanks..A troubled person from this....
Aaah, but Cedars Academy did close in 2009:

It's my understanding that the kids then still there ... got shuffled to another program in Aspen's stable.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline ExCedarsstudent

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2011, 08:52:56 PM »
As the person who got Hep C from Neal the story is completely wrong and idk why people are even talking about it with out having the facts straight.. Neal was using a girls glucometer to test his blood sugar. He had no idea that he had Hep C while doing it and the girl never ever changed her needles. One day the girl was sick in bed and I had to bring her meter up to her and decided to test my blood sugar. That is how I got it. It was the girls own fault for never changing her needles and also the faculty's fault for not making sure she did it and not checking. As soon as Neal found out he had hep c he never ever used the girls supplies again. He was very careful. He in no means meant to do it and had no idea that he was infected. Actually because he was checking his sugar is what brought him to the doctor. There is nothing wrong with using someone glucometer. Yes I have it for the rest of my life but it is in fact in remission and I went through Chemotherapy for over a year with shots and medication everyday to get it in the stage it is in. The girl who has diabetes may in fact have it.. I have no idea. I did inform her however about my condition. I am going to remain anonymous and if this creator of this group exposes my name there will be hell to pay. Theo has some very strange views on the cedars academy.. Maybe you should hear from other former students who have had different experiences and who had been there for a longer time then Theo has been which I believe was only for a very short period of time. I was there for 3 years and yes there were times I hated it but it made me who I am today... I learned a lot about my self from being there I learned to voice my opinions. I learned to actually stand up for myself I did not graduate from Cedars.. I was transferred to another boarding school which was a lot better for me. I think the reason I didn't like Cedars at first was because I was in 7th grade there and I was young. It was the first time being away from my family and being away from home and the faculty weren't comforting at all Well most of them weren't. There are many of Cedar student who graduated from the Cedars Academy who enjoyed being there, As I said I may have not liked it while I was there but there are times when I wish I could go back,, So please instead of posting about things you don't know.. Why don't you just not say anything at all. Theo is crazy and his views are insane.. Non of the faculty members were Anti war movements Theo has some serious issues. But the Cedars Academy was much different then New Horzions.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2011, 10:56:37 PM »
Quote from: "ExCedarsstudent"
As the person who got Hep C from Neal the story is completely wrong and idk why people are even talking about it with out having the facts straight.. Neal was using a girls glucometer to test his blood sugar. He had no idea that he had Hep C while doing it and the girl never ever changed her needles. One day the girl was sick in bed and I had to bring her meter up to her and decided to test my blood sugar. That is how I got it. It was the girls own fault for never changing her needles and also the faculty's fault for not making sure she did it and not checking. As soon as Neal found out he had hep c he never ever used the girls supplies again. He was very careful. He in no means meant to do it and had no idea that he was infected. Actually because he was checking his sugar is what brought him to the doctor. There is nothing wrong with using someone glucometer. Yes I have it for the rest of my life but it is in fact in remission and I went through Chemotherapy for over a year with shots and medication everyday to get it in the stage it is in. The girl who has diabetes may in fact have it.. I have no idea. I did inform her however about my condition. I am going to remain anonymous and if this creator of this group exposes my name there will be hell to pay. Theo has some very strange views on the cedars academy.. Maybe you should hear from other former students who have had different experiences and who had been there for a longer time then Theo has been which I believe was only for a very short period of time. I was there for 3 years and yes there were times I hated it but it made me who I am today... I learned a lot about my self from being there I learned to voice my opinions. I learned to actually stand up for myself I did not graduate from Cedars.. I was transferred to another boarding school which was a lot better for me. I think the reason I didn't like Cedars at first was because I was in 7th grade there and I was young. It was the first time being away from my family and being away from home and the faculty weren't comforting at all Well most of them weren't. There are many of Cedar student who graduated from the Cedars Academy who enjoyed being there, As I said I may have not liked it while I was there but there are times when I wish I could go back,, So please instead of posting about things you don't know.. Why don't you just not say anything at all. Theo is crazy and his views are insane.. Non of the faculty members were Anti war movements Theo has some serious issues. But the Cedars Academy was much different then New Horzions.
Wow. This is so thick I hardly know where to start.

The girl probably never anticipated that she would be sharing, without her knowledge or permission[/b], her glucometer and/or insulin with others at that facility. Are you trying to fault her for not anticipating that?

Don't you think there might be something inherently WRONG with program staff and other students helping themselves to someone else's medical supplies?

Just how many people ended up getting Hep C from Neal Schwartz?

Offline ExCedarsstudent

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2011, 11:09:02 PM »
First off I never once said it was her fault. But she gave Neal and myself permission to use her testing kit. I don't know where people are getting the insulin from but she didn't use insulin. All it was was her testing kit. There is nothing at all wrong with thayt. The girl was 12 years old and stupid. She just was too lazy to change her stuff. So yes it was parcially her fault when you know someone is using your testing kit you change the needles. Its as simple as that. And Neal told her to change it but the facult never made use she did it and as I said before she was too lazy and stupid to do it. She was very slow.

Offline ExCedarsstudent

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 11:18:53 PM »
She always handed the testinto Neal so its not like it was being done behind her back and I was in the room with her when I tested my sugar. And I am the only one who got it.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 11:51:52 PM »
First off I never once said it was her fault.
In your previous post you had said, "It was the girls own fault for never changing her needles."

But she gave Neal and myself permission to use her testing kit. I don't know where people are getting the insulin from but she didn't use insulin. All it was was her testing kit. There is nothing at all wrong with thayt. The girl was 12 years old and stupid. She just was too lazy to change her stuff. So yes it was parcially her fault when you know someone is using your testing kit you change the needles. Its as simple as that. And Neal told her to change it but the facult never made use she did it and as I said before she was too lazy and stupid to do it. She was very slow.
Look, I don't know whether you really get this, but in a professionally run facility, which adheres to commonly accepted standards and practices and a robust set of medical ethics, there is NO SHARING of personal medical supplies amongst the attendees. NONE. It's simply not done. I'm hard pressed to imagine that it is even legal to allow such a practice!

It doesn't really matter whether the girl "gave Neal and myself permission to use her testing kit." She's not in a position to write facility policy! She's just a kid, a student there, like yourself. She could have even begged y'all to use her kit, it wouldn't have mattered. The facility should never have allowed it.

Yet here is Neil Schwartz, in charge of this program and responsible for the well-being of its attendees, not only sanctioning this sharing, but availing HIMSELF to the personal use of this girl's testing kit!

And... in doing so, infecting at least one, probably two, and possibly more, students with Hepatitis C, a lifelong infectious disease.

Despite the fact that you now have Hep C — "Yes I have it for the rest of my life but it is in fact in remission and I went through Chemotherapy for over a year with shots and medication everyday to get it in the stage it is in", you still make excuses for Neil and defend Cedars Academy — "yes there were times I hated it but it made me who I am today... I learned a lot about my self from being there I learned to voice my opinions. I learned to actually stand up for myself..."

If you really knew how to "actually stand up for yourself," you would be suing the bejeezus out of Neil Schwartz, Cedars Academy if still possible, and Aspen Ed.

Offline ExCedarsstudent

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2012, 12:17:02 AM »
I am the only other person besides maybe the girl who had diabetes who got it.. And I am not going to sit here and argue with you. Hospital use the same glucometer there is nothing at all wrong with it.. Its not medication at all you do not need a prescription to get one. And this was 10 or more years ago there is no point in suing... I was just trying to have the rumors stopped and people were getting accused of having it who don't. there aren't possible more than me and the girl I am done discussing this. I was just setting the facts straight You have no idea what I have been through.. Yes you are suppose to change the needles every week and she would tell the faculty that she did but she didn't.. Yes its her fault Neal had no clue he had hep c while he was using her shit or else he never would have used it. Hospitals re use glucose meters at hospitals, doctors offices so explain that.. And don't ever fucking say I don't know how to stand up for myself Do you have how hard it would be to fucking prove that Neal in fact gave me hep c in the courts.. They will say I could have gotten it from anywhere I am done with this conversation. He didn't infect multiple students.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2012, 01:09:02 AM »
I am the only other person besides maybe the girl who had diabetes who got it.. And I am not going to sit here and argue with you. Hospital use the same glucometer there is nothing at all wrong with it.. Its not medication at all you do not need a prescription to get one. And this was 10 or more years ago there is no point in suing... I was just trying to have the rumors stopped and people were getting accused of having it who don't. there aren't possible more than me and the girl I am done discussing this. I was just setting the facts straight You have no idea what I have been through.. Yes you are suppose to change the needles every week and she would tell the faculty that she did but she didn't.. Yes its her fault Neal had no clue he had hep c while he was using her shit or else he never would have used it. Hospitals re use glucose meters at hospitals, doctors offices so explain that.. And don't ever fucking say I don't know how to stand up for myself Do you have how hard it would be to fucking prove that Neal in fact gave me hep c in the courts.. They will say I could have gotten it from anywhere I am done with this conversation. He didn't infect multiple students.
Seriously, I am very sorry that you now this disease as a direct result of your having attended Cedars Academy and its quite unprofessional and flagrantly egregious flaunting of any semblance of professional standards and ethics. I can but imagine the myriad lifestyle adjustments you must now make to optimize your physical health in light of your condition. This will, no doubt, become more critical as you get older. I am so sorry this happened to you.

Yes, hospitals may use the same glucose meters for multiple people, but they also change the needles. Why? Needles penetrate the epidermis and access bodily fluids, e.g., blood, and can consequently risk cross transmission of anything that circulates in a person's vascular system which includes not only Hep C, but a whole host of other organisms, viruses, etc., some of which are even worse with regards to their potential long term effects and medical consequences. A hospital is in a position to not only know this, but be liable for the consequences should such a unfortunate event occur.

Cedars Academy was in a somewhat similar position with regard to its position of authority and responsibility to the students attending it, and should never have sanctioned let alone even allowed communal use of an individual's glucose meter by others. It is, ultimately, NOT the 12-year-old student's fault; I don't know why you keep harping on that. She was not in any position to write or interpret facility policy. This was Neil Schwartz's responsibility.

As to proving Neil Schwartz being the source of your Hep C, you should be aware of the fact that viruses often have strains, which differ from one another in select regions of their genome. There are, in fact, six major genotypes of Hep C, not to mention the multiple minor genotypes. If you got your Hep C from Neil Schwartz, chances are that a PCR screen would indicate identical or extremely similar genomes (allowing for some genetic drift or mutation over time) for your respective viral infections. Perhaps this might not be as hard to prove as you may think.

Offline CandiedOregon

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2012, 01:21:00 AM »
In reply to all of you

I was a victim of Cedars Academy in 2007/2008

there was no neil wats his face or mary whats her face

there was how ever a Tom, and a Fran that I remember who where very strict and the pe guy name I don't remember but he was a ex marine and would torture us by doing marine pe training

we where never tortured by being forced naked in the woods but I was jumped by other students while staff did nothing but watch

My parents did the right thing and dropped me out of the program

(see my post on cedars academy closes)

I am 20 now and Bi polar I will never forgot the hell I went through back there

Offline Batman1776

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2012, 12:18:12 AM »
reading the ex cedars academy student, she like Seth Lopato to Indian D, are child abuse deiniers. Seth was a victim until he sold out to Neal Swartz. Go as ex cedars student why the Cedars Academy board was taken off on Facebook? The reason why? It was a phoney surivior group, Lead by Indian D, they are nothing but brian wash zombies and sellouts to Swartz. Theodore Macris a outspoken victim of Swartz was always ridiculed when he speaks the turth although he can get carry away or go a Bridge Too Far on it. When Indian D kick him out, he was willing to move on but the tormenetors (or Neal hired on-line gun mem) bully Theodore to the point that he form a petition to kick Cedars Academy off Facebook due to their pro-child abuse views, even one of his firends helpout. It was up for three weeks until Neal's goon squad shut his group down but launching hack attacks on him. Now He lives in fear that it would go beyond hack attacks but gang land style assassination. As for Neal Swartz, he is the most dangerous man in the world he has turn Delware a Domestic Rouge State inwhich he rules it with a Iron Hand. I heard rummors that Swartz ploted to have Ted (Theodore) assassinated. Also why Neal Swartz has not be brought to justice? He is so dangerous he is ploting a 9/11 or Waco domsday attack.

Offline Batman1776

• View Profile
Resaon why there is no Cedars Academy Group on Facebook?
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2014, 02:52:50 AM »
reason why there is no Cedars Academy Group on Facebook? three reasons

1) It became a pro-child abuse site and it was overrun by pro-child abusers to the point that it was shut down

2) Also false advertising saying it's a survivors group in-which is not

3) When Neal Swartz finds out about it he'll would use the Delaware State police to high price lawyers to political connections  (including the Obama administration) to shut it down.

Ex Cedars Academy student explain why there is no more Cedars Academy on FB? Also how many pieces of silver did your slave master give you?