Author Topic: Straight or L.I.F.E.?  (Read 4839 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2005, 09:08:00 AM »
Also the proper people need to be held accountable,kind of like the different DEATH CAMPS in different European countries managed by different people,but Hitler was held responsible.LIFE was run by Straight leaders and was started with children who came from Straight.LIFE was real bad place!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
On 2005-01-27 04:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Oh,Gee Thanks.Clears THAT ONE up (If you should like to meet in person to call me a dimwit it will be the last thing you do with your front teeth intact)."

This from an anon coward...name and address please? Ive posted mine serveral times..
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »
Let's make it more enticing. Offer the plane tickets for us to come knock the remaining teeth out!

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »
On 2005-02-07 10:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Let's make it more enticing. Offer the plane tickets for us to come knock the remaining teeth out!"

:rofl:  (wait that rofl icon has too many teeth..)

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
On 2005-01-27 16:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Trying to start "infighting"?Yea,thats it!Im trying to turn yall against one another!Yea!THATS IT!

I now remember that once I talked on the phone to Sammie about LIFE program and we were talking about these abuses there.

I have constantly been badgered by other posters here that LIFE was a soft place and that I have no reason to complain because I did not go to Straight.CONSTANTLY being told that "LIFE" was a picnic compared to Straight.Talk about "infighting".

Somebody suggests a method of protest,and when I suggest that there may be a better way,or a better costume to wear(or that dressing in a black suit and bring a little coffin),or certain kind of protest sign to carry,then Im told "OH go start your OWN protest and leave mine alone.

Talk about infighting!"

I was NEVER in LIFE
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
On 2005-01-27 04:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If Sammie was in BOTH L.I.F.E. and Straight programs,why did she fail to mention the L.I.F.E. Program?If memory serves me correctly,the news story (from RickRoss.com)says the "humble panties" and "forced abortions" occored whilst she was in the L.I.F.E. Program.Thats where the problems start,one little lie or forgetting one small little detail puts her entire testimony in to question."

I was never in LIFE only STRAIGHT LIFE WAS STARTED OFF OF STRAIGHT BY MS PETE AND THER OTHERS..
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »
Protesting does no good...never has. The only way something is gonna get done is if someone is willing to sacrafice their freedom to commit a violent criminal act.

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
The only way something is gonna get done is if someone is willing to sacrafice their freedom to commit a violent criminal act.

You mean like whippin' some druggies' asses?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
On 2005-02-18 10:51:00, Scarstruck wrote:

"Protesting does no good...never has. The only way something is gonna get done is if someone is willing to sacrafice their freedom to commit a violent criminal act.
"

I tend to agree. Greenpeace protested all day long, and all that got them was losing their boat--to France!  Historically, change has come through violence and force of arms, not through peaceful protest or appealing to the higher nature of the oppressors.  Sure, there are some exceptions, but these merely prove the rule.  From the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the Bolshevik Revolution, or WWII, force of arms and violence has been the deciding factor for changes being made.  In America during the Civil War, slavery was not ended by the Emancipation Proclamation, but by the military defeat of the Confederacy.  Hitler was not defeated through diplomacy, but through war.  The Japanese imperialists continued fighting the Americans and British until the use of atomic weapons proved to them the futility of their situation.  Many of us would like to think that mankind has evolved to a higher, more ethical state, but the truth of the matter is that shits such as those we are talking about will continue their copraphilic ways until dissuaded by force.

Today's language lesson: "Wenn Scheissen Blut von Messer spritz, denn gehet schon Alles gut!" (When the blood of shits spurts from the knife, then everything is good!)
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
Oh, I disagree. Take the Civil War, for example. Neither it nor the emancipation proclemation ended slavery in the US. Slavery, as a legal institution, was already on the way out here just as it was in Europe and So. America. That war was about commerce, just like every other war in history. The northern slave holding states continued to hold slaves for up to a generation and a half after the proclemation. Meanwhile, Brazil, our major slave trading partner, continued their peaceful transformation from a slave to a yoeman labour market.

Doesn't matter that much anyway. We still have slavery, we just call it various other things (including "illicit")

My point, though, is that things do change all the time w/ or w/o violent action. The only difference between a peaceful revolution and a violent one is that, at the end of the day, there's some joker taking credit for everything at the end of the violent revolution while the people who bring about peaceful revolution are too busy enjoying the fruits of their labour to care about parades and memorials and all that bullshit.

What are politicians going to tell people when the Constitution is gone and we still have a drug problem?
--William Simpson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline `

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
i am not gonna have an opinion one way or another right now. i have been reading _A Force More Powerful_ by Peter Ackerman and Jack Duvall. they go into the histories of non-violent social change, such as the Polish unionizers strike and the response of Denmark and the Netherlands to the Nazi invasion. they have put forth the argument that when protesters got violent, the state got violent back at them, and therefore it was a self-destructive tactic.

if people wanted to have an all-out strike in the non-violent peaceful protest mode at KHK in Ohio, I would take care of things at home so that i could be there for up to a week. Numbers speak. We should fucking be there in the hundreds, and not leave. I would do it, one hundred percent. I think this is our next big thing. And/or at SAFE in Florida.

Offline `

• View Profile
Straight or L.I.F.E.?
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
I am serious, Ohio or Florida.