Author Topic: i was at the whitmore  (Read 16031 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 17:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

SO LEAH WACH THE blank OUT CUZ IM COMIN. Its your worst night mear(GUESS HEW) b.L.s"

Oh come on! This has got to be a put on, right?

I don't believe in Jesus.
--John Lennon, British songwriter and member of "The Beatles"

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2005, 09:44:00 AM »
Are these threats "put on" and just people running their mouths?  I wouldn't count on it. Parents and kids who are out of Whitmore and not in the FAMILY anymore, are not being mind-controlled any longer.  They  are talking to authorites, and these threats should be taken very seriously.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
I know. It could be for real. But that particular post was just SO badly written, it seems to me like just someone making fun of Whitmore. It does happen around here, ya know.

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being first and foremost, and as such I am for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole

--Malcolm X

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
just to let you guys know GYPSY IS NOT Susan. gypsy is tory degarmo  and tori if you are reading this i hope you come to see the real idea of the whole whitmore.

i pity the fact that you are letting them brain wash you or have already brainwashed you to the point where you don't know who you really are. actually im wrong there i guess, you know who you are , i guess you just disagree with me and thats ok too... it's a shame cause you have chosen to leave me as a friend. i actually love you , like a sister and i have dreams about you all the time about happy memories of you and i having our little mid night 'raves" in the castle room n' i miss those times... we share so much in common, INCLUDING our dream to help people...... hints> peace corps

i spoke the truth and you should too. come forth and share what you really believe is right. do you really believe that cheryl thinks that you guys are really her "family' cause if she did or still does than why does she hurt the kids the way she has...maybe not physically , but emotionally, mentally, and spiritually???

that woman is fricken crazy and needs some help or sleep if n e thing, cause if she knew what family really is than she would've of done what was best for you guys. Brainwashing or any sort is unhealthy and against Human civil rights if you didn't know. and add a whole nuther crap load of b s that she does and believes is sooooo right!

if ne thing i hope you go home or just get on with ur life and away from that crap you don't need.

i am not saying ne of this to offend you, just too commnicate with you.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2005, 10:41:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 19:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

yes a bunch of the kids did get beat up on the cruise because almost every single kid either smoked pot, got drunk, smoked cigarettes or kissed someone. A few of the kids even smuggled pot onto the boat.

Straight question. Do you think these kids deserved to get beat up for whatever they did?

I can very well do without God both in my life and in my painting, but I cannot, suffering as I am, do without something which is greater than I am, which is my life, the power to create.
--Vincent Van Gogh, Dutch painter

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »
No one deserves to get beat up for any reason.  Violence is never the answer, in any way, shape or form.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
That's the whole point-kids don't deserve to be beat up at all. No parents sent their kids to Whitmore to be beat up period.

Lots of people go on cruises, and most don't get involved in drug use, and I've never witnessed anyone getting beat up on a cruise...just lots of good clean fun...lots of food, dancing, pool parties, and if you are of legal age drinking.

AGAIN---who was supervising these kids???

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2005, 11:38:00 PM »
Seems lots of "beating up" went on, not only on the cruise, but at the Whitmore.  What motivates a person to screw around with kids' minds in such an evil way?  It takes a pretty sick person to do things to kids, especially, at-risk kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
Ginger Warbis, who are you?....and why are you so angry at the Sudweeks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2005, 03:23:00 PM »
GMom, who are you too? How do you know these things are going on? Have you been there? Have you seen the kids? Oh, they all have black and blue marks all over their bodies. They are beating them every day and they even have a torture room. NOT!! What is wrong with you people? The cruise was a gift and the kids had fun. If they were drinking, I believe the cruise ship has age limits, don't they? And, do you supervise your teenager 100% of the time?? It's called trust and respect! There are alot of programs out there and none of them are perfect and even the state programs have access to drugs and pot. For anyone to blame these people for all these things, is wrong. One thing happens and everyone wants to point a finger at someone. Has anyone ever listened to Mark and Cheryl??....or do you just follow the accusations and join in? Has anyone ever spoken to the successful kids that were there. There are different programs for different kids. Not everyone will like it there and not all are successful or may need more help and a different type of school. But, these people are doing something they believe in and most of the kids are going home with a better outlook on life. I feel sorry for all of you!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »
On 2005-02-15 12:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ginger Warbis, who are you?....and why are you so angry at the Sudweeks? "

See http://fornits.com/about_us.htm and http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ginger+warbis

What makes you think I'm angry w/ the Sudweeks?

Religion is just mind control.
--George Carlin, comedian

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
On 2005-02-15 12:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone ever spoken to the successful kids that were there.

Plenty! Just take a look around this forum. A whole bunch of those "successful" kids that were and are there have been cussing, slandering and making threats against their former unconditionally loved fellow students.

And who are you, since you bring it up? What's your interest? How do you know what does or doesn't happen at the Whitmore?

Religions are all alike; founded upon fables and mythologies.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
Antigen, in response to your question, I've been to Whitmore showing up unexpectedly. It was a normal home like a normal family. I'm a parent with concerns after finding this website. I spent many hours with the kids and Cheryl and Mark and others. I like what they're doing. My child loves it and it feels like home. Have YOU been there yet? I just don't understand why you are out to get them and with no real understanding without really knowing them.

Yes, the kids go home and return to another environment. Let me ask you a question, though. If someone was saying bad things about you over the internet for all the world to see and your family or close friends read it, what do you think they would do? Would they just read it and do nothing? Would they say something nice about the person writing those nasty things? The only thing these kids know how to do is to defend the Whitmore. Those kids writing those things loved it there. Yes, they are wrong for cussing, etc., but how perfect are you? If someone says or does anything to my family or close friends, I'm right up front defending. Maybe even doing something stupid. These kids know that those kids posting these bad things about the Whitmore are wrong. Remember, these are still children still growing and still learning from their mistakes, but the Whitmore gives them positive tools to move on and hopefully live their life with a positive attitude. Let's try and help these kids. There's alot more negative stuff out in the real world than there is at Whitmore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2005, 07:22:00 PM »
It's obvious you're angry at the Sudweeks by the things you are saying on this website. If you're not angry, then why are you writing these things?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »
I don't know what your "normal home and normal family" is like----but most normal families do not gang up on and beat each other.

Most normal families don't live in filth.

Most normal families don't sexual abuse their children.

Most normal families value education.

Most normal families feed their children an adequate and safe diet.

Most normal families do not call thier children racial slurs.

I could go on and on.

The Sudweeks do not model anything near "normal."