Author Topic: i was at the whitmore  (Read 16087 times)

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
Like I've said before, be careful about making threats in writing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
On 2005-02-04 06:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"hey leah, i was told you were on the enternet and even posted your name. you were never ashamed of being a backstabbing whore. i thought you were bragging to everyone how you had a life. some life if you have to sit and talk crap with people who cant see you face to face. what are you afraid of. why do you think nobody who lived with you all that time can stand you? i feel sorry for anyone who has to live with you. you made my life hell when i had to. about the group until 3:00... why dont you tell the whole story. was that when you got caught trying to get cory to take his pants off in the bathrooom? you guttless wonder you had 5 boys going there at once. not to mention any neighbor kids you could seduce. and about the drugs. you are an addict. you stole anythng you could get your hands on. there is so much pain inside of you. its not going to get better by trying to make someone else miserable. you were supposed to be Trinitys bridesmaid, she cared so much about you. you came to her wedding on extacy. we found out from trever you flashed him when you and your  girlfriends were driving to lasvegas, after you left the program. what kind of person would go after there "best friends" husband. when all you wanted was to sleep with him. he dumped you. you tell everyone such a different story just like on this page. no wonder everyone hates you. why dont you tell justins mom thats why you werent allowed back at the whitmore. i cant believe she doesnt have any thing better to do than read your pure bullcrap. you hated justin so much and were so rude to him. Cheryl loved him and wanted him to graduate. thats all that went bad with them. cheryl loved you more than any one. it made me sick to watch her forgive yu over and over. she trusted you so much. you have crapped all over her and she still loves you. you make me sick. you of all people know what they are all about. why would yu get pleasure from this. she just paid for your car to  get fixed, the one that rob kicked, because you were trying to screw trevor and acting like you were good friends with the whitmore at the same time. when i read about how you stole from cheryl it makes me sick. i remember having group onyou and you said you would never steal again. this was after the cruise that cheryl paid for  yu to go on. it was supposed to be a honeymoom for mark and cheryl but she had to take all of us. she always cared more about us thatn herself. when we stole the pot in cozumel. i learned my lesson. we made their life hell. nobody has ever cared about me like they did, i am trying to show them by living a good life now that it wasnt a waist of time. what are you doing? still taking and taking. you have screwed them over so bad with all the crap while yu lived with them. now this. what is with your grandmother. i though she was a nice little lady. did she smoke to much pot with your grandpa. remember how mad you were about him smoking pot at his age. the whitmore family loved you now your saying cherl takes your pills. i happen to know that she cant take pain pills. they make her sick. you know that to so why are yu lying. and about god. all the sudden you dont believe in god. alot of us didnt. but we didnt say we did either. and no we werent forced to go to church. remember bernardao never stepped foot in a morman church.you felt forced because you have never been true to yourself.  yu are such a two faced liar. you are dangerous to society. i heard you are still in utah. why if yu hate mormans so much. are you trying to corrupt as many as you can befor you get kicked out of the state. i cant even tell you how sick you make me. why dont you look at all they and we have done for yu. and get a life. i heard your roomate called the cops on you. she gave up her contract, because she felt like she was living with the devil. if you dont stop this bullcrap i will find a way to personally put a rag in your mouth. i have to leave and throw up now you make me so sick. is it true you and your grandma have orgies together? nevermind dont reply. i hope i never hear from you again. "

I really hope that any parents out there considering sending their kids to this place, or worse yet any that HAVE a kid there now, read this post.  THIS is what you can expect coming out of Whitmore.  Is this what you really want?  Aside from the obvious damage that has been done to this kid why in the HELL would Cheryl allow the kids to defend her on here?  I understand that they feel they want to...they're completely under her spell, but it's HER JOB to look out for these kids.  It obviously ain't happenin'.

A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper. He must free himself from the habit, just as soon as something does not please him, of calling for the police.
http://www.mises.org/liberal/ch1sec11.asp' target='_new'>Ludwig Von Mises

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2005, 11:34:00 AM »
It also confirms for me that the basic "therapeutic" method sounds nearly identical to that used at The Seed and Straight.

We know now that all those ficticious teachers and therapists on the website are just stand ins. And we know from parts of the website that used to be open to the public and from past discussion here that the kids make up the heirarchy. And we know that kids who are new are not permitted communication w/ the outside world.

So, these kids we're hearing from are the higher level kids who inflict "therapy" on the rest. And, believe it or not, this vulgar and threatening writing we've been reading sounds just about exactly like a come down rap at Straight. Do any of you (those not posting from Whitmore) find it a little hard to take? Do you wince at all when you read this? Well just imagine being cloistered in the mansion w/ a whole gang of people yelling this same vile stuff at you till the wee hours.

Never mind whether any kid deserves that sort of treatment or not. I know there are plenty of people out there who believe that rebellious kids deserve what they get. Think about what kind of therapy this makes. Is this sort of treatment going to make anyone more thoughtful, responsible... a better person in some way.

Well, if you want your kid to turn into a lowly member of a pack of savage attack dogs, then I suppose the Whitmore is just the place for you! But I feel for the kid.

Instead of giving money to fund colleges to promote learning, why don't they pass a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth.
--Will Rogers

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2005, 11:40:00 AM »
On 2005-02-03 15:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"LEAH I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO DO, I DONT ATTEND THE WHITMORE ANYMORE BUT I AM FAR FROM UTAH, BUT I SWEAR IF I EVER COME BACK TO UTAH, YOU BETTER RUN CUZ ILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU, YOUR A SICK CROOKED THING, YOUR NOT EVEN HUMAN, YOU HAVE NO HEART AND NO SOUL AND YOUR GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL, YOUR MOM THINKS YOUR SO PERFECT, WHY DONT YOU  TELL MOMMY ABOUT ALL THE DRUGS YOU DO AND ALL THE GUYS YOU HAVE SEX WITH, HEY ITS ONLY FAIR, YOU WANNA RUIN THIER LIVES IMA RUIN YOURS.

"

LUY YA!

:grin:

Damn these programs are similar...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
i must say that Cheryl is a "pussy" in her words at least. She has kids come online and talk dirty and threaten others like this just to defend herself.

Cheryl you should come out of ur whole and step up for ur self for some time. :lol:

Offline schacherer

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »
I've decided not to post anything else on this forum, Im done with it. I have a great life drug free a loving and caring boyfriend. All of these kids threatening me doesn't scare me I just don't care to hear from them anymore. If anyone wants to talk to me in an adult, grown up, mature manner you can e-mail me or send a private message. So goodbye to everyone. I hope you all get the answers you are looking for and also I believe Cheryl and Mark will get their Karma sooner or later, we all just have to live our own lives and forget about the trash. Just take it out and leave it behind.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
Oh, so you'd like to "put a rag in Leah's mouth" would you?  Guess that is more of good ole Chery's advice huh?  That's what she has those kids do when she says "get him out of here." Put "a rag in his mouth!"  Now, we grown-ups out here refer to that as a GAG...and we know exactly why Cheryl requires the kid being beaten up outside be also gagged: that way the neighbors can't hear the poor kid yelling and screaming as the loving family members gang up and beat the heck out of him or her. The operative word is "GANG." And Cheryl Sudweeks is a model Gang Leader..she issues orders, and the members do all the dirty work for her. Isn't Cheryl brave?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
I am getting really confused about this cruise thing. I understand that a bunch of these kids got beat up on the cruise. Some stole and/or used drugs. Some had sex with either other Whitmore kids or someone. There were some Group Sessions that got out of hand. And now in this posting, ALL OF A SUDDEN the agenda for this cruise was a honeymoon for Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks????? What's that all about? Don't Mark and Cheryl have a bunch of grown kids, and some grandkids around?  Who the hell do all these kids they claim to have really belong to?  Is it like the "adopted Darlene" story? Who are these people running this place?

Offline jjpinks

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
On 2005-02-04 21:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Who are these people running this place?"

Thery sound like a couple of freaks to me.
 :roll:
quot;Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show.\"

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don\'t always agree with them. - George Bush

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2005, 12:19:00 AM »
sounds like people that are on power trips, with a whole lot of money

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »
I want 2 say hew ever believ's leah and her lil. story u are as mest up as her and THATS BAD. i went to the whitmore for a year and loved it i love every one and every thing!! They hepled me threw every problem i have every had,They were there for me,They are my life my family and my friends.Leah u R full of S*#T  Im at home and not in utah neither but i agree If i come up i will look for u !! and if i get ahold of u MISS PERFECT u dont what to know what ell happen!!!! What every your trying to do it ait going to work i cant stand you and any thing u are doing.They are my family and u never whant to mess with a mans family! SO LEAH WACH THE blank OUT CUZ IM COMIN. Its your worst night mear(GUESS HEW) b.L.s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
Ah...more of that wonderful education shining through there, huh Bub?? :lol:  :lol:

As your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money.  What's important is that you continue to do so.
--Hunter S. Thompson's Samoan Attorney

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 17:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I want 2 say hew ever believ's leah and her lil. story u are as mest up as her and THATS BAD. i went to the whitmore for a year and loved it i love every one and every thing!! They hepled me threw every problem i have every had,They were there for me,They are my life my family and my friends.Leah u R full of S*#T  Im at home and not in utah neither but i agree If i come up i will look for u !! and if i get ahold of u MISS PERFECT u dont what to know what ell happen!!!! What every your trying to do it ait going to work i cant stand you and any thing u are doing.They are my family and u never whant to mess with a mans family! SO LEAH WACH THE blank OUT CUZ IM COMIN. Its your worst night mear(GUESS HEW) b.L.s"

Does anyone else out there find this posting disturbing??  I can only see this as more evidence you did not learn how to express yourself appropriately.  You can't spell and your grammar is incorrect-guess they didn't help you with that either.  After reading Leah's posting I find her not only believable, but a mature young woman who can present herself in an educated, respectful manner.  My vote goes to Leah! I feel nothing but fear knowing you are back on the streets.  Again I say... I agree, they need our prayers!

Praying Fool

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2005, 09:09:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 18:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone else out there find this posting disturbing??  I can only see this as more evidence you did not learn how to express yourself appropriately.  You can't spell and your grammar is incorrect-guess they didn't help you with that either.  After reading Leah's posting I find her not only believable, but a mature young woman who can present herself in an educated, respectful manner.  My vote goes to Leah! I feel nothing but fear knowing you are back on the streets.  Again I say... I agree, they need our prayers!

Praying Fool"

Glad you're here Fool (meant affectionately)!!  I find it extremely disturbing.  The total and complete immersion in this shit is unbelievable.  The "Family"....Jeeeez, it's starting to sound a bit Manson-esque.

Arms in the hands of citizens [may] be used at individual discretion...in private self-defense...
-- John Adams, (1788)

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2005, 10:10:00 PM »
To reply about the cruise thing... yes a bunch of the kids did get beat up on the cruise because almost every single kid either smoked pot, got drunk, smoked cigarettes or kissed someone. A few of the kids even smuggled pot onto the boat. Cheryl also didnt have enough tickets for all of the kids so she smuggled them on too. Pretty smart huh? yeah right. There was never anyone in trouble for sex though. From what I knew the reason was for us going on the cruise cheryl just really wanted to go on one. There was never any talk of their honeymoon. Yes, they do have kids of their own, 3 daughters, 1 adopted daughter and a son. And to reply back to who ever wrote that cheryl and mark used their money to take us on the cruise, no they didnt, it was our parents money that paid for us to go on the cruise. Just think about this every parent pays $40,000 and i think its is even more now, for their kid to be in the program. Multiply that by 40 kids and well i'll just let you do the math. Anyway, I believe that they are scam artists, they scam everything everywhere.