Author Topic: the real story about whitmore  (Read 4016 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the real story about whitmore
« on: October 30, 2006, 11:53:01 PM »
my name is logan haynsworth and i went to utah to live with mark and cheryl on may 17th 2003 and came home the following may. while there i witnessed more then a handful of kids get humilated abused starved etc. me being one of them....

i was accused of being a lesbian with one of the girls named jenna sager and practically backed into a corner until i "admitted" we had been sexually involved. i thought if i just said that we kissed and what not they would stop and i wouldnt get in trouble but things only got worse. we were forced to move into the basement where i slept in a pantry or storage room with no blankets or pillows. i was denied showers and food unless it was moldy leftovers. i was constantly beat up on and made to all sorts of things including wearing old pink sweatpants no underwear or bra and a tore shirt that said spoiled. i could not wear shoes and not talk to any of the kids. eventually i tried to tell them it wasnt true and i just went along with it so i wouldnt get in trouble. that didnt work out either. things just got worse....

that is just a LITTLE bit of my story...
i could go on and on but the point of all this is that no matter what anybody saids I KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THERE CAUSE I SAW IT WITH MY 2 FUCKIN EYES

so fuck you if you wanna be a cherylwhipped pussy and act like nothing happened. you have no respect for yourself and still cant admit that what happened was real.

if you have any questions or what not feel free to contact me im not scared to hear what you think whether you wanna send me hatemail for expressing my story or you wanna support me whatever

but know that im not gonna stop pursuing this and i will make sure that justice is served and that reincarnation of satan cheryl sudweeks gets what she fuckin deserves

THANKS! =)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline silentkarma

• View Profile
Logan is right
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 12:15:31 AM »
I would love to take the time to post my entire whitmore story on here and also what I saw of other kids abuse and of the lying and just bullshit basically that went on there.  I can say I feel horrible that my mom wasted her money so I could get mistreated and make some selfish mormom family richer.  It makes me sick to hear Nate say she never abused anyone, because I know I was abused (pyhsically, emotionally and mentally) and I know other people were as well.  I have journal entries with written proof of all of this.  Anyways I may take time later to post in more detail but I can just say it makes me sick to think that someone would ever treat my daughter the way I was treated and get away with it.  Cheryl deserves so much pain and misery for this.  And she will get it. if not now then later.  I will not give up on this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 02:35:17 AM »
Logan,
I am so sorry for the pain and abuse you suffered at Whitmore Academy.
You are believed, by many.
Have you told your story to Mr. Ryan Tenney, one of  the attorneys who is handling the  civil case against the Sudweeks?
If not, you may want to call him:  801 373-6345

Many kids were abused at Whitmore Academy, and they have told of similiar abuses.  You are not alone.

You have the right to speak out.

Offline logan_h

• View Profile
yeaaahh
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 02:04:21 PM »
thank you so much for that information that will really be helpful for me and my family. we've been trying to get on the case since we found out but jared eldridge never contacted me when i left numerous messages and emails. i really appreciate the support and if you have any other information feel free to email me at [email protected]

thanks!

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 02:35:24 PM »
Logan and SilentKarma,
Were your parents refered by PURE?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline logan_h

• View Profile
not sure
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 02:40:54 PM »
i would have to ask my mother but i know that she did alot of internet research and visited the facility before sending me there. i know she was refered by the main lady who convinced most parents to send their kids there... i can't really remember her name but she has been mentioned alot. the sudweeks paid her to recommend them..

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Re: not sure
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 02:45:07 PM »
Quote from: ""logan_h""
i would have to ask my mother but i know that she did alot of internet research and visited the facility before sending me there. i know she was refered by the main lady who convinced most parents to send their kids there... i can't really remember her name but she has been mentioned alot. the sudweeks paid her to recommend them..

Sorry, I don't have time to go back through your posts. How long were you there? Did your parents take you out? Why?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 02:55:35 PM »
Logan,
It would be very important if you could post here with with name of the person who referred your mothr to Whitmore Academy. Thanks for going to this trouble.

You are not the first person who was "let down" by Jared Eldrdige.
He failed to file charges on behalf of many of the children who were abused at Whitmore Academy. All that can be said is "SHAME ON YOU MR. ELDRIDGE. You owed these kids more respect, and more justice than this!"

Then--when he allowed Cheryl Sudweeks to COP A PLEA--people were, and still are, extremely upset. But, you still have the RIGHT to tell what happened to you at Whitmore Academy, and you have the RIGHT to be heard.

Perhaps you have valuable information/evidence for the ongoing Civil Case that has been filed against the Sudweeks/Whitmore Academy. Surely the law firm handling this case will be very interested in speaking to you and your family.  And, you will be believed--just as the other victims have been believed. And, you have nothing to be ashamed of--YOU DID NOTHING WRONG.
If you receive any threatening emails, or messages: safe copies of them for the attorneys; and do not be intimidated.  
Good luck to you and your family.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 02:58:49 PM »
Logan posted that she was at Whitmore May 2003 until May 2004.