Author Topic: i was at the whitmore  (Read 16030 times)

Offline schacherer

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« on: January 26, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »
Hi my name is Leah, and I was at the Whitmore Academy. I arrived there on April 29, 2003 and stayed there until July 15, 2004. When i got out I wanted to go to college so I emrolled at Utah Valley State College. I went there for one semester and now I go to a Hairstyling College. I live in Utah stilll and I am doing very well and am very happy. I no longer do drugs or drink and my family and I have a great relationship. The Whitemore Academy seems like a gret place to send your child, right? Well it has it's good as well as it's bad. You may think that just because I was there and may not have liked it that I am just trying to talk bad about it, well, that's not what I'm trying to do at all.

When I first got there they were on a trip in LaJolla, California and when I got off of the plane Cheryl, along with a few of the other kids came to pick me up in a suburban that my mother had to rent for them. When we arrived at the place they were staying at, the first thing I thought when I saw the kids was, "when was the last time any of them took a shower or changed their clothes?" At the Whitmore Academy the schedule is a very good schedule except the fact that while I was there we had to get up at 5:00 in the morning and if we wanted to shower we had to do it on our own time, either before that or not at all. After a while you get used to getting up early so it doesn't seem so bad but when we have "group" until 2:00 and 3:00 the next morning it's extremely hard to get up and stay focused.
I was recently reading about brainwashing and one of the things it talked about was all the many ways to do it, one of them being depriving someone of sleep. It talked about how  police officers sometimes do it to the people they arrest. This was very interesting to me, because most of the kids at the Whitmore talk badly about the program and how they wish that they could go home, also about how they know someone there who is doing something that they aren't supposed to. Well when we all come together in group you know when your sitting in there that the kids don't think that you should be in trouble, yet once Cherly begins talking (after a few of hours) the kids all change their minds to what she is saying.
One time we were in group and Cheryl and all of the kids who don't believe in God to raise their hands, well I raised mine because I don't believe in him, I just wasn't raised like that. Anyway, after group I had asked her if I could call my boyfriend (who was 22 and not in the program) and see if he could come over, she told me that I could call him when I knew who I truly was. Then she hounded me about believing in God, she told me that I had said to her before that I did believe in him. Later that day I talked with my best friend Hannah about it she said that she knew that I would never say anything about that to her. I wanted to tell my mother about this but i couldn't. The phone conversations I had with my mom were great, except for the fact that I had to be fake, which is something Cheryl scolds you for in the program. Another thing about religion, I had never once been to church, as I said earlier my family isn't religous. And every Sunday I was forced to go to the Mormon Church. I hated going there because I felt like it was a cult nad like someone was trying to make me become Mormon. It didn't feel right at all. Cheryl always tells the parents that if the kids don't want to go to church they don't have to but that's not true at all, if you choose not to go you don't get the same freedoms or things as the other kids. It's like you get in trouble if you don't go. Well there is a lot more I have to say but I've been at school all day and I am really tired. If anyone has any questions or anything please e-mail me @  [email protected].
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »
Welcome Leah. Sounds like you have a busy life and are working hard to make the best of it. Good for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »
Hi Leah!  Check your Yahoo mail! Great to hear you are doing well.  I looked for you at parent's weekend because we were told you were working weekends at the Whitmore.  Did you ever "work there after "Graduation?"  I know during my last visit that was your plan.  Just curious... take care.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Alumni Mom

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »
leah...
im sorry that all the life changing lessons of emotional honesty are so dormant in you that you have to twist the truth like you always have...
a perfect example:
you say cheryl gave you pills, you went home, came back to utah and suddenly you came back to the whitmore to take the pills to give to your mom? they werent yours either! it just doesnt make sense. you lie about this you lie about other things fact of life sweetheart.
gypsy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
gypsy, you manipulate.  you want control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
hey susan its hard to hide who you are...i guess im just wondering too much why youre getting caught up in leah's circle...has she told you about how she hurt your son? she jumped him behind the scenes and when found out cheryl put an end to it in defense of your son! the only reason cheryls relationship went bad with your son..started with the endless group meetings and time put into helping him graduate, but then he manipulated one last time- she's not mad at him, shes loves him so much, all the time she talks about how cool he was and helpful too...but i guess leah is more important.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 05:15:00 PM »
that response falls under what pretenses?
-gypsy

ps- controlling people only want for themselves, i just want to help my friends get their reputation back.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
Hi susan, This is inga from the whitmore and i just wanted to inform you  that leah is such a liar. She is the only one that hurt people. When i was left behind at the stadium of fire, i had to call my dad to have him call mark to bring the bus back to pick me up. that was my fault i was left, but anyways, when i got on the bus everyone was sleeping except for cheryl and leah and mark, leah was near the back of the bus and  went back thier to sit down, she started yelling at me telling me i was a b and other really crude things and cheryl told her to stop, then she started hitting me and everyone was asleep and i didnt want to cause a huge fight so i didnt do anything but try and hold her back. she is hateful and full of resentment. I  dont really hate a lot of people but i hate her, she is so wrong and so mean. How can she go around tring to reck what the rest of us have going good for us. i love what mark and cheryl are doing here, and maybe sometimes things got rough for her, i dont know, but if she cant handle a little drama, then she's gonna die out there in the real world, shes a baby , thats all there is too it, and the only reason shes saying the things shes saying is because if she cant be  happy, she wants us to suffer with her. plain and simple.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »
Any one who buys into leah's bull crap sob story is a sap, your so ignorant and nieve to think that she is really being truthful in her statements about mark and cheryl and the kids, I know it's hard to know who  to believe, but i will say as has been said a million times before, we all had a chance to leave the whitmore scotch free, and only 2 kids did, now shouldn't that say something? So you tell me if you look stupid believing such a ignorant little brat. I will tell you something that will never change inside of me, I live for this program/boarding school, mark and cheryl and the kids, this is my family and my life, and no cheryl didn't brainwash me to say that ERICA! Those words come from my mouth and my heart and that is how i feel inside, When i came here, my life was given back to me. and thats an understatement, i mean sure it takes some adjusting  but you learn to love it, this is my home and i will defend it untill the death of me. This place is a miricle ,Dont give in to people that waste thier time trying to convince you of anything less. I built the best relationships here and for the first time in my life i can talk to my mom and not get into an arguement with her, this place is all i have right now and i need it, so people like leah and erica are on my bad bad side right now and they always will be, I'm very protective of what i have right now and under no circumstances will i give it up, so try whatever you want because this family is standing thier ground and we are strong together,
Inga

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
LEAH I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO DO, I DONT ATTEND THE WHITMORE ANYMORE BUT I AM FAR FROM UTAH, BUT I SWEAR IF I EVER COME BACK TO UTAH, YOU BETTER RUN CUZ ILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU, YOUR A SICK CROOKED THING, YOUR NOT EVEN HUMAN, YOU HAVE NO HEART AND NO SOUL AND YOUR GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL, YOUR MOM THINKS YOUR SO PERFECT, WHY DONT YOU  TELL MOMMY ABOUT ALL THE DRUGS YOU DO AND ALL THE GUYS YOU HAVE SEX WITH, HEY ITS ONLY FAIR, YOU WANNA RUIN THIER LIVES IMA RUIN YOURS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
eesh

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
Now Inga, I just bet you I can tell you exactly who told you that Leah was a great big ole liar. Bet it was good ole Cheryl, right? How come everybody that Cheryl knows is a big ole liar? Could be it takes one to know one?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2005, 01:31:00 AM »
Gypsy, it really doesn't matter what the kids did or did not do.  We are talking about the adults who were supposed to be supervising and why any of these things were allowed to happen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2005, 09:16:00 AM »
hey leah, i was told you were on the enternet and even posted your name. you were never ashamed of being a backstabbing whore. i thought you were bragging to everyone how you had a life. some life if you have to sit and talk crap with people who cant see you face to face. what are you afraid of. why do you think nobody who lived with you all that time can stand you? i feel sorry for anyone who has to live with you. you made my life hell when i had to. about the group until 3:00... why dont you tell the whole story. was that when you got caught trying to get cory to take his pants off in the bathrooom? you guttless wonder you had 5 boys going there at once. not to mention any neighbor kids you could seduce. and about the drugs. you are an addict. you stole anythng you could get your hands on. there is so much pain inside of you. its not going to get better by trying to make someone else miserable. you were supposed to be Trinitys bridesmaid, she cared so much about you. you came to her wedding on extacy. we found out from trever you flashed him when you and your  girlfriends were driving to lasvegas, after you left the program. what kind of person would go after there "best friends" husband. when all you wanted was to sleep with him. he dumped you. you tell everyone such a different story just like on this page. no wonder everyone hates you. why dont you tell justins mom thats why you werent allowed back at the whitmore. i cant believe she doesnt have any thing better to do than read your pure bullcrap. you hated justin so much and were so rude to him. Cheryl loved him and wanted him to graduate. thats all that went bad with them. cheryl loved you more than any one. it made me sick to watch her forgive yu over and over. she trusted you so much. you have crapped all over her and she still loves you. you make me sick. you of all people know what they are all about. why would yu get pleasure from this. she just paid for your car to  get fixed, the one that rob kicked, because you were trying to screw trevor and acting like you were good friends with the whitmore at the same time. when i read about how you stole from cheryl it makes me sick. i remember having group onyou and you said you would never steal again. this was after the cruise that cheryl paid for  yu to go on. it was supposed to be a honeymoom for mark and cheryl but she had to take all of us. she always cared more about us thatn herself. when we stole the pot in cozumel. i learned my lesson. we made their life hell. nobody has ever cared about me like they did, i am trying to show them by living a good life now that it wasnt a waist of time. what are you doing? still taking and taking. you have screwed them over so bad with all the crap while yu lived with them. now this. what is with your grandmother. i though she was a nice little lady. did she smoke to much pot with your grandpa. remember how mad you were about him smoking pot at his age. the whitmore family loved you now your saying cherl takes your pills. i happen to know that she cant take pain pills. they make her sick. you know that to so why are yu lying. and about god. all the sudden you dont believe in god. alot of us didnt. but we didnt say we did either. and no we werent forced to go to church. remember bernardao never stepped foot in a morman church.you felt forced because you have never been true to yourself.  yu are such a two faced liar. you are dangerous to society. i heard you are still in utah. why if yu hate mormans so much. are you trying to corrupt as many as you can befor you get kicked out of the state. i cant even tell you how sick you make me. why dont you look at all they and we have done for yu. and get a life. i heard your roomate called the cops on you. she gave up her contract, because she felt like she was living with the devil. if you dont stop this bullcrap i will find a way to personally put a rag in your mouth. i have to leave and throw up now you make me so sick. is it true you and your grandma have orgies together? nevermind dont reply. i hope i never hear from you again.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
Your posting just confirms what is not happening at the Whitmore.