Author Topic: Whats up fuko'z SyN iz mafuggin in  (Read 4738 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whats up fuko'z SyN iz mafuggin in
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2003, 04:35:00 AM »
Frankly I am surprised you would even have a comeback to my last post of exposing your worthless ass. I quote you on your come back "of course you know that shit its on my fukn profile dink". As you can see once again you are full of shit, for when me or anyone alse that click on your profile your name and ip address are not available.So tell me something Michael, do you ever plan on what you are going to say to one or do you just normally run your mouth 24/7?

You are the one that is digging a deeper hole for yourself, you express hostile take over at Elan and your identity is 100% exposed at this point.If anyone wanted to pursue you legally for your threats of hostile take over and trespassing on private property with intent to commit a crime, well son right now you have a huge bullseye on you.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not an Elan supporter myself,and what you are expressing here at this site is solely an expression of hate towards Elan and its staff members, but to continue on rambling about what you want to do after having your identity exposed is not a very bright thing to do.

Just face it Michael, you're busted.I have exposed your identity and have came out on top.now I'm sure that you will once again have some sort of stupid reply comeback to my post and thats cool,but what you dont realize is everytime you open your mouth you loose more IQ points.

Lets start off with your vocabulary, "Fuko" and "Mafuggin" are non-exsistent words.I and everyone else who reads your post know they are not typo's, and judging by your vocabulary you are obviously not that educated.As I sit here and talk and respond to you I feel as if I am communicating with someone that has a 5th grade education, I mean just look at some of the things you say.Judging by your last name you are obviously a white person who likes to act like a nigger.Why on earth would you want to be a nigger or better yet portray yourself as one?

Do you think it is cool?Let me tell you something Michael, there is nothing cool this day and age about being a nigger nor was there ever.A nigger lives off our society, they are housed in rent controlled apartments, live off food stamps, have no assit's, they recive a block of government cheese once a month and have nothing in life.Why would any white person want to portray a lowlife lifestyle like that?
Are you getting back at your parents or something?
Why don't you wake up and smell the coffe here son and have some self respect for yourself.Look in the mirror Michael, you are white you can have a future and make what ever you want out of yourself and suceed.Stero-typing niggers has to be one of the lowest things a white person can do.You should be proud of yourself and thank God that you are not a nigger.Think of your future man, ask yourself where do you want to be in life 10 years from now.Do you want to be in a rent controlled apartment filled with cock roaches and rats living amongst 3rd class citizen's? Or owning your own home?
Do you want to be driving a 3rd class citizen automobile like a Honda or Toyota? Or own a nice expensive automobile? Your future is what you make of it and you have the skin color to do it.The ball is in your hands now, make the right choice, have some respect for yourself.

Let us now focus on someone that we both know,Marc Rosenberg.I mean look at this guy, here with have some junkie jewbag that dresses like he got his clothes from a salvation army box and basically has nothing in life.Not only was he punished with bad looks, this man really has nothing going for him in life.He abuses woman in an attempt to make himself feel better and probably still drives some cheap ass type of an automobile.Would you like to be in his shoes when you reach his age?

How about Marty Kruglik, here is a man that likes to fondle little boys and looks like a fuckin retard.Again, he aslo dresses like as if he got his clothes from a salvation army bin.Drives a cheap automobile, at least from what I saw at my time at Elan and has no life either.Would you like to be in his shoes at his age?

Jeff Gotlieb, you express alot of hated towards him, though he does somewhat dress better then the other 2 clowns but is living life as a middle class citizen.Last I saw he too was driving a cheap automobile.Would you like to be like him when you reach his age?

I hope I was able to open up some new doors for you Michael and make you see the light.I attempted to address you with little or no insults to your character in an attempt to make you feel proud of being white.I hope you got something out of this and see what you can become in life.

Keep in mind, there is nothing great about stero-typing a race that has no future.Stand up and be proud Michael..........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2003, 12:50:00 PM »
i was talking about my msn profile thats open to the public. Dink. you exposed me?? what did u expose?? you know my name and you posted it?? oh my god!! NOOOOOOO.... I obviously have nothing to hide, unlike you Mr anonymous. Get to the damn point allready. Wow the dressed horribly, and??
I said nothing of a hostile take over just a protest, and even if i did i still can say whatever i want in this country and forum, and use my name because i am not a weak individual who hides under a bag or a kkk hood. the only thing your on top of is your boyfriend, but i have got a new name for you. suprise suprise its black pride. you obviously have to much fear of black people so now we will break this fear.
its great that you arent elan suporter so i tip my hat to that fact, but shut the fuk up w/ the nazi shit allready. its gettin pretty lame and you still have no respect.(marty has a lexus now since elan prices rose.)P.S i am white and i am proud but i'll never be a nigger like you you ignorant hillbilly.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2003, 02:45:00 PM »
Too bad this message board doesnt have an option where you can write your post's in crayon's.Reading Synister's aka as Michael Lewandowski message's he post would seem to be more fitting for his 5th grade brain he is functioning on.Michael probably still wet's his bed at night, talk about an immature little brat.

Boy you are just gonna have to learn the game of life the hard way.And for the last time you little brat, see your name? Click on your profile,and tell me where exactly your name an ip address are listed...You Stupid retarded fuck!!!
I wonder if a 5th grader could kick your ass?Something tells me they could.Oh my I shouldn't have said that because Michael will get upset and start bragging about his 9 inch biceps and how much he can bench press.Michael I figured you would posses biceps about the size of a finger.

I wonder is Marty Kruglik made Michael suck his dirty Indian Russian jew bag mongoloid looking penis in Elan one?Did you swallow his load too Michael?You little cock sucking fagot..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2003, 03:56:00 PM »
I would rather try to read some of these posts backward than listen to your ignorant ramblings about third class citizens and how money and material worth make you better than anyone else.

Charles Manson could drive a Hummer and live in a mulit-million dollar home, and it wouldnt make him one bit more useful as a human being.  

You have to know that pounding your chest about your net-worth and your superficial monetary life-style, is very simply without class and dignity.

I find it humorous that you claim to be so far above those you deem "3rd class" and then in the same sentence use 5th class language in such an ignorant fashion I cannot even begin to describe.  I feel sad for people who think that money makes them one whit more important than anyone else in the world.  Thats ridiculous.  And the very idea of biggotry is absurd, archaic and not even fit for the likes of the mentally handicapped.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2003, 08:25:00 PM »
ok i guess you should just wallow in your stupidity, you are an overall waste of oxygen so please go suck on a tail pipe and do us all a huge favor. thank you whomever you are for trying to show the nazi some insight but he will allways be an idiot. Some people just cant deal w/ them selves. so the become idiot nazi's
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2003, 10:58:00 PM »
Ben is that you? Hey if it is long time no see bro.This Synister person, is he the same nigger peice of shit still haunting this site but noe has a new name? Hey you little nigger wanna be coward syn, you sound like a real peice of trash.Ben lets go find this little fuck and teach this kid some manners, I'm game for it.
Anyway, email me man, havent heard from you in awhile.

seig heil
Jeff

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2003, 12:22:00 AM »
did somebody say something? or was it a fart?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2003, 12:29:00 AM »
seig heil
Jeff

fuckin idiot :roll:

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2003, 02:38:00 AM »
there it is again, like flys buzzing or shit falling... does anyone else hear it?