Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Lighthouse of northwest florida (fka VCA )/ Rebekah / Roloff )

potters house girls home?

<< < (2/5) > >>

BiproductOfHate:
I knew a girl who went to the Potter's House. Her name was Sarah. She went to a program I went to before I was sent to Victory Christian Cult. Sarah was a tall, thin, pretty saudi girl with black hair and bad scars on her face from where she had been brutally attacked by dogs when she was younger. She told me horror stories about Potter's House. Saying they took babies from the young women, could hit them, the staff were very mean and manipulative.I remember her telling me about a lady called Ms Sandy who was very cruel.She said there were no fire alarms or phones in the dorms.No way to contact the outside world if there were a fire.  I know she was scared of the place. I am not sure how long Sarah was there, but it was a while. She said they made them do lots of hard labor at the grounds, and treated them like they were animals. This is typical for these "faith-based" places who claim to help young girls.
~Rae

Lauren:
Krystal- it's Lauren. My God this is a small world! I was looking online at the Potter's house website and was just doing a search for it and came across this forum. I seriously just want to drive by there and rescue every poor girl that lives there. It's such bullshit.

Anonymous:
where is potters house located? is it still open?

Anonymous:
I hated the potter house! They were suppossed to help you?No..HHaa that's a freakin joke!such bullshit.Yeah,they tell the parents they'll council us give us better selfesteem a good education..NO all they really tell you is how much of a piece of shit you are.They work u like a dog.No education just all hard labor all dahm day.You walk on egg shells the whole time your there..You can't say shit about what really goes on or you won't be leaving anytime soon.they'll tell your parents anything to keep you in there(manipulating)and as long as they get there money!
Every month I was sick throwing up why b/c I was depressed,did they care? NO!!I couldn't even call home to talk to my family.why b/c they didn't even want them to know I was sick!Parents are freakin brain washed and that place should be shut down!

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---I hated the potter house! They were suppossed to help you?No..HHaa that's a freakin joke!such bullshit.Yeah,they tell the parents they'll council us give us better selfesteem a good education..NO all they really tell you is how much of a piece of shit you are.They work u like a dog.No education just all hard labor all dahm day.You walk on egg shells the whole time your there..You can't say shit about what really goes on or you won't be leaving anytime soon.they'll tell your parents anything to keep you in there(manipulating)and as long as they get there money!

Every month I was sick throwing up why b/c I was depressed,did they care? NO!!I couldn't even call home to talk to my family.why b/c they didn't even want them to know I was sick!Parents are freakin brain washed and that place should be shut down!
--- End quote ---

someone recently told me that Potters house is connected to roloffs, but that is only by her mouth that i heard of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version