Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

Did the seed introduce us to a higher power?

<< < (3/7) > >>

TRUCKER:
Thats how I remember it.

TRUCKER

TRUCKER:
Just like Fran said.

TRUCKER

Ican'tTalktoYou:
I was there in '73 and I do not remember ever saying the Lord's Prayer at the seed.

As a matter of fact, I was there two different times (commonly called a screw up) and I don't remember saying it either time.  The second time was late '74 or early '75.

My only experience was at the SR84 gate to hell, I never visited any of the others.....thank God.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---On 2005-01-21 08:44:00, Fran wrote:

"No I remember everynight holding hands and saying the Lords prayer this basically closed the meetings even the open meetings where the parents came in we did this...and also we did say the Serenity Prayer. This prayer I use today without thought of the seed. Also the mustard seed was a big thing...I remember buying a necklace of a mustard seed and wearing it.

Like I said, I was there full time other then school from Jan-April 73 then I was an oldtimer for a year in half...we also said the Lords Prayer after every oldtimer meeting.

This was in Ft Lauderdale on 84....maybe after that time things changed.[ This Message was edited by: Fran on 2005-01-21 08:49 ]"

--- End quote ---

Fran is right. It was done this way until the day it shut its doors forever.

Ican'tTalktoYou:
Well Greg, looks like you and I are the only ones that do not remember this.  I wonder why???  We both seem to have been very unhappy there.  Maybe we said it by rote every night. I can see how feelings of abandonment and unhappiness could do that.

What do you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version