Author Topic: WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« on: January 19, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »
Everyone read the fucking story posted about Alex F. Read that shit! Feel sick???? What a demented place elan was. SO FUCKED UP! And how is it still open? Cuz we are all wasting hours of our lives bitching about it on this stupid board.  We are adults now and work together to uncover some of the disgusting truths and sue the holy shit out of that place for damages they have done. LONG term damages. Even if it is just having a nightmare about the place every so often. Reply back to this post if you ever dream that you are stuck in elan and they wont let you leave even though you are now over 18.  You know who is gonna be the worst off is gonna be the staff members.  Theyve been doing this sick twisted shit to little kids for decades. Marc Rosenburg has spent 75 % of his life being a soul less, heartless, evil,  intimidating man. When it does get shut down the staff are gonna be all fucked up in the head. ROT IN HELL JOE.......COULD NOT BE HAPPIER THAT THIS MAN IS DEAD...TOO BAD HE DIDN'T SUFFER MORE.  His fucking pedophile ass must have rubbed off on pete rowe. What about Amanda Cushman? She got fired for fucking a student. Thay are allllll sickos....whack jobs..... I hate Elan and everything they stand for.  If I could choose between a billion dollars or burning each and every house down with ever staff member who has EVER worked at elan tied together with those hideous restraints laying in a bloody pile in the middle of the elan seven dining room, I would light that fucking match so quickly and douce those staff members in gasoline so fast.  HAHAHA, watch them beg me to stop just as I watched so many children cry and beg to end there ring, or let them out of the corner, OR LET THEM GO TO THERE OWN FATHERS FUCKING FUNERAL.  I will never let that shit go.  Fuck elan Fuck the staff I piss all over you. I spit in your faces. What a demoralizing ROTTEN concept. Who the fuck was evil enough to come up with ELANS CONCEPT? Brainwashing, hog tying, verbal and mental abuse, physical abuse....Fuck the list goes on and on, scrubbing floors until one of my fingernails got so infected it fell off.  BAD KNEES TO THIS DAY DUE TO A 4 MONTH SHOT DOWN.   I hope there is a hell, and I hope it is 6000000 times worse than elan if that is even possible.All the staff can rot in huge piles of shit and piss. And oh yeah one more thing. http://www.elanalum.com  is made by a pedophile. KEN ZARETSKY IS A DISGUSTING MAN.  If you support that page, even by signing the guestbook you are supporting ELAN. FUCK YOU ELAN. AND EVERY STAFF MEMBER WHO IS READING THIS. KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH FROM JERSEY!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »
You should try therepy man. Not trying to be a dick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
Why would you say the things you are saying if they are false I think you could be in trouble for slander..... :roll:

Offline sportschicelan7

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »
holy shit dude whats up with that

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
::boohoo::
man have you got issues. There are many doctors out there who can help you. that is a sad way to live.

Offline sportschicelan7

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
who has issues not me lol i worked through mine lmao

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
Sportschicelan7,
   I was referring to the first post. NOT you. Sorry if you missunderstood. That person is nuts in a very big way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 12:50:00 AM »
To the person who started this thread.
my sentiments exactly. You have expressed yourself very well ,indeed.
As for getting help ...I think you have helped yourself quite well by venting the pain and frustrations that were heaped upon you by the lunatics that ran that horrorshow .
Keep standing up for the truth and hopefully those bastards will find hersey bars under their pillows .And when they die which will be coming up soon maybe sooner for Gottlieb cause he is such a fat fuck, may they go  straight to hell.All of them .May God not raise one atom to save their black hearts.Thank you for your thoughts.you and I know the truth

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 01:21:00 AM »
Where is the story about Alex F.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE?

we are sitting here because we have no choice. because if we stand up,, or even move, an SP will tackle us and yell chief and we will have to bite and scream and punch and kick and spit and have no hope except to wait. we are sitting here because we can not let go. we can not realize that their lies were lies, but only simple lies if you did not believe. some of you believedI am sorry for you, and what I might have done to you, and what they did to you especially. I ask everyone here to let go.
I apologize to the people who were in elan when it was truly horrible; for mocking their suufering and comparing it to mine. it's pussy shit nowadays, but the horror is still there for the vulnerable. I resisted and got yanked and have no scars. many others couldn't do that.

To any parent: I was there, when a 21 year old heroin addict lived in the same, 8 bedroom house as a 13 year old girl.
How can the elan-robots possibly justify that?
peter rowe, matt shakespeare? tell me that never happened?! what possible "therapuetic value" comes out of that????

ELAN CANNOT HELP. ONLY HURT
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline sportschicelan7

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »
what happened with matt and pete?

Offline EHILL

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »
Andy,
Who is this "21-year-old Heroin Addict" you speak of??? Have i met him??? He sounds very familiar???
--Hill

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
WHY ARE WE SITTING HERE
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2005, 02:27:00 AM »
hardy fucking har. ::bigmouth::
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan