Author Topic: please help me.  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« on: January 19, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
I went to cedu a couple years ago and nothing has been the same since. I am fucked up now. I can't function anymore, I am so depressed. all I want to do is die. I am lonely, but I cant leave the house to see my friends. I am hungry, but I can't get myself to eat. I don't know what to do. I feel pathetic and I dont know where to turn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 11:51:00 PM »
I'm really sorry that you are feeling this way. I don't know what else to tell you than to talk to someone you can trust, like a close friend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »
or mabye you should just kill yourslef

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »
yea just shoot yourself in the head and itll be all over

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
Ignore the trolls!!

It's OK.  We all feel like that at one point or another.  All I can say is that it does pass.  For me, coming here and seeing that I wasn't the only one helped a lot.  What was done to you in there was really fucked up.  They change your psyche in there and when you get out it's difficult to "find yourself" again.  Take things slow and understand that this is a normal part of 'de-programming'.  You'll get through it.  Talk to a friend, post here, talk to anyone.  Above all, remember that what was done to you has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOU ARE as a person.  THEY are the fucked up ones, NOT YOU!!!

Hope you get to feeling a little better soon. :tup:  :em:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 09:00:00 PM »
no actually definantly kill yourself

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »
if you need a hookup for a gun to kill yourself i can get you one that will make it painless and very quick

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »
They sit around in the bridge and laugh about this stuff all the time. They talk about killing staff, kids and managers. They play dirty tricks on each other. When I was there a staff menber was bound and gagged and duct taped to a chair. The kids saw this and started making plans of their own - good role modeling staff!!!!!!

To the poster, There are people out here who care about you and understand what happened to you.. Tell your parents, friends and force yourself to go out. First talk to your doctor. Depression is normal during or after traumatic events like being at CEDU. I was a therapist and I was still depresed after 2 years being out. Hang in there.

chuck selent, mark travelpiece, lateresa pemp, and pam broker, lori rist, and everyone at RMA take your own advice. This person deserves to live. You don't

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
no you guys are wrong again just let the dumb mother fucker blow his brains out

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2005, 06:12:00 AM »
Anon, talk with your parents and tell them how you are feeling. Tell them you need help getting over this. You may need help from a REAL therapist. You need help NOW and you need to ask your parents to pay for it.

ex-Running Springs - Jack

On 2005-01-19 19:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I went to cedu a couple years ago and nothing has been the same since. I am fucked up now. I can't function anymore, I am so depressed. all I want to do is die. I am lonely, but I cant leave the house to see my friends. I am hungry, but I can't get myself to eat. I don't know what to do. I feel pathetic and I dont know where to turn. "
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2005, 07:40:00 AM »
Dont listen to the trolls. You dont really want to die. Think of it this way: if you were to kill yourself, CEDU would win. They would say 'looked how messed up this kid was... We could have helped him/her.' You dont want that. You need to try to find some real help. If you dont want a professional's help (I'm wary of them too), then talk to a parent, or if they are no help, talk to a counselor at school, a boss you can trust, or a friend. Just talk to someone and let them know how you are feeling and maybe they can help you.

Offline Postman

• View Profile
    • http://revolutionparty.org
please help me.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2005, 12:47:00 PM »
Grist for the Mill folks:
The reason you have people suggesting to another person to commit suicide, is that many of the staff are completely lacking in compassion or empathy, and many of them actually believe that doing such a thing as telling a depressed person to kill himself is therapuetic.

Another factor is the fact that all the schools are rampant with sociopaths - staff and students. look at CEDU's legal record of child abuse, riots, and racketeering.

This is the main reason why you should not send your kid to any of the CEDU schools. This is just one example of how they will be treated. They will say, "go ahead, kill yourself."

There were gang rapes covered up at CEDU High. There is animal torture rampant at Boulder Creek Academy. There are Valid Child Abuse charges at Northwest Academy and Rocky Mountain Academy. Boulder Creek Academy has not yet been caught, but it is the worst.

I have been at all of these schools from the 1970's to mid 2000's. Notably, Boulder Creek Academy is the most dangerous because the leadership is most uneducated, most dogmatic, and most sociopathic. They have the sickest kids mixed with the most antisocial personality disordered youth.

All of this is documented fact. Staff lie to and cheat parents daily. CEDU has settled "valid" recketeering charges. Such business practices have not changed in 36 years.

Thank you my friend for reminding us of this final product of a CEDU education - learned sociopathic brutality.

The kids may be doing this, but remember where they learned it - from staff. Sounds Like Artie Sullivan being himself, or one of four other students and/or two staff whom I saw doing this type of thing At BCA.

Your kid is not safe if he or she is at another school - thay all do it, and this is the result.

Shame on all of you who would prompt and encourage a depressed person to kill himself.

Was this same encouragement provided to the kid who hung himself at RMA? Probably, based on my experience with them, yes, that would be the correct answer to that question.

Grist for the Mill folks - Grist for the mill    [ This Message was edited by: Postman on 2005-01-24 10:08 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
please help me.
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
hanging yourself works too or hanging yourself upside down and slitting your throat