Author Topic: whats this i here about peter?  (Read 12983 times)

Offline Jane2

• View Profile
whats this i here about peter?
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
Chrysta,

What house were you in? I was there with you I think. You were in E-8 right?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you expect someone else to guide you, you\'ll be lost.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
pete rowe  god guys give it up already.. I was cleared to run on my own and with someone all the time by pete by but no means was he ever even touchy feely. god give me a break,, who is the girl who ran in 97,, I may have ran with you.  Wish the one postin about pete rowe raping her would say her name,, but its probably not true.I know its not true, I was very close with him and he never once gave me a weid feeling,Id love some proof of this so called matter,god guys give me a break on this peter thing

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
On 2005-02-05 10:01:00, Outlaw wrote:

"Chrysta,

What house were you in? I was there with you I think. You were in E-8 right?"

Yup I was in E8...who are you???

Offline Jane2

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2005, 05:30:00 AM »
On 2005-02-07 10:09:00, Chrysta wrote:

"

On 2005-02-05 10:01:00, Outlaw wrote:

"Chrysta,

What house were you in? I was there with you I think. You were in E-8 right?"

Yup I was in E8...who are you???"

Check your private messages.
f you expect someone else to guide you, you\'ll be lost.

Offline Jmilo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »
It wouldnt surprise me at all if him and sarah L had somethign going on she was one of his special people.Surpised beth wasnt involved with hiim.And yeah we all knew about tracy how couldnt u ;p
Ennifer Milo

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: whats this i here about peter?
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 09:50:52 AM »
Quote from: "Alicat"
Whether there have been "many, many" charges against Elan is irrelevant. Where are the people that have brought charges against Peter & Elan for these allegations? If the women are confident enough to talk about these events, why wouldn't they try to bring charges? And if charges were brought, I am sure some of us would have heard about it....[ This Message was edited by: Alicat on 2005-01-23 09:26 ]
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 09:56:47 AM »
Quote from: "Tatiana"
I put my name on this post cuz I only speak the truth and I will mention names because its the truth.  I am not saying that Peter had sex with a resident but I wouldnt think it was impossible.  I remember one night when I was pulling on the post, Sarah was woken up early to go running.  This happened quite often.  When she returned to the dorms (it wasn't yet house wake up) she was giggling and I asked her why (for those who don't know... crazily enough, smiling and laughing wasn't allowed among the residents in E-7).  Her response was "Peter is so funny.. He just lifted up my shirt to see my belly button."  I was surprised by her response and booked her, thinking that maybe someone should be made aware of it incase he was monkeying around.
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
LOL. You guys are in so much denial. I know for a FACT from two ppl who caught Pete Rowe having sex with a girl who was a coordinator overseeing the house durring outside time. The 2 guys went to get her to mark her for headcounts and she wasnt wear she was suppose to be. So they went to The staff office to catch Pete Rowe having sex with her. I have all of the names but I'm not going to exploit them. She was a x-country girl and If anyone was in elan 7 around 96 97 you can probably guess this girl pretty easily. The boys were offered by Pete that he would help them get more visits, trips, and higher positions faster if they didn't say anything. Both of the boys thought it was all funny, and went along with it.  If you want to be naive and tell yourself that this story is a buch of BS you may its up to you. But I can swear on my child that this happened. Believe what you want these are FACTS.  I know about one situation, I don't know about the whole Tracey mendonites thing or who that was, either the same girl or a different girl. And you people keep saying people everyone was a blabber mouth so they would have told on him. NO WAY you are forgetting what elan was like and the fear of staff especially the females had. They wouldn't have said a damn thing. The situaion I am speaking of was consentual anyways so why would she say anything? She was being sexually satisfied. Who else at Elan was? No one. She didn't say anything, she had a massive crush on him.  I dont think she is the same girl who is saying on here that she was scared of him.  But could be. It deffinately happened once.  And just like everything else, you get caught about 1 out of every 100 times you do something.  So you Pete Rowe fans should re evaluate what you think of this man. PS. The girl was only 16