Author Topic: Nancy Reagan  (Read 2034 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
Nancy Reagan
« on: September 29, 2002, 02:06:00 PM »
Just say no, I hated that lady and when she came to open meeting it sucked. We were all on high alert, word had it if anyone screwed up they were going to get some serious shit. Then came the goofy songs and the confessions. I remember the bitch wiping tears out of her eyes as if she was saving us from some sort of disaster that was inevitalbly going to happen to us all because we were druggie losers and scumbags.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Nancy Reagan
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 08:06:00 PM »
I went to open meeting just to see her and that fag ex-priest wouldn't let me into the group cause I had my hair parted in the middle.  What a crock of shit.  I made it in anyway and left about half way through the meeting.   I wonder if her husband remembers?  I doubt it LOL

Offline kosmonaut

• View Profile
    • http://www.5minutestolive.com/qtGIMME.html
Nancy Reagan
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2002, 02:43:00 PM »
she was on some serious drug cocktails during that whole era.
AR CRASH TURNS FROWN UPSIDE DOWN

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Nancy Reagan
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2002, 10:38:00 PM »
Yeah I remember that  night because one of the brain trusts in charge decided that I MIGHT make trouble and such, so I was stuffed into an intake room with a couple of huge guys.  
Easy on the Alzheimers cracks...I buried a beloved grandfather recently after a "long goodbye".   I pity even Nancy today, as I have walked in her shoes.
Bill
12/80-12/82

PS  I still despise the drug war politcs she approved of, but she is human and I think SOME of the things "Ronbo" did were good for our country.
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Nancy Reagan
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2002, 12:51:00 PM »
I feel sorry for and have concern for folks w/Alzheimers disease.   I have no pity or concern for the Reagans, Nancy or Ronnie.  Reagan did so much to hurt this country...like turning out 1000's and 1000's of mentally ill patients that had no insurance and were in public hospitals cause it was big government.  Makes me sick....so I still say LOL!

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Nancy Reagan
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2002, 04:36:00 PM »
Keep in mind my friend that the lawsuits and congressional acts which closed the state mental hospitals in the 70s and 80s were instigated by do- gooder liberal "advocates" of the mental patients.  Unfortunately, the same thing just happened here in Fl with the closure of G Pierce Woods in Arcadia last year....once again at the behest of well intentioned but uninformed people who don't understand that the sickest people NEED to be institionalized.
Bill H
12/80-12/82

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Nancy Reagan
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2002, 12:28:00 PM »
on all sides of the coin.  I'm not limiting my distaste to republicans, or Reagan in particular.  If I remember correctly, a democratic adimistration was in power during my stay in Straight St. Pete.   I play no party favorites.

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Nancy Reagan
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2002, 08:43:00 PM »
The politicians are adept at power, regardless from which base they draw that power from.  Poverty Pimps, rich mans friends, principle absent all the same.

Check out the Libertarians....I think I identify with them BECAUSE of Straight.
http://libertarian.org/
http://www.free-market.net/

[ This Message was edited by: tampa survivor on 2002-10-09 04:21 ]
Bill H
12/80-12/82

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
Nancy Reagan
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2002, 09:08:00 AM »
Strange, there are still SEVERAL mental institutions open here in Michigan that are fully operating today. Some closed down because lack of staff or funding, (after 9/11 I think a lot of places were hurting for money and buisness). However, myself being hospitalized 5 times for suicide attempts I can tell you one thing, last time I was there 2 years ago you can't smoke a cigarette in the building! I was fiending for days, and a lot of people just went even more insane because of it. I was there for a week and the first thing I did (after not smoking for a week) was smoke.. lol.. I wasn't ready to quit and I couldn't handle it.
I tell you one thing, the worst thing you can do to someone who is depressed and suicidal is take away thier cigarettes, agression rages and sometimes it's uncontrollable.
On 2002-10-05 13:36:00, Tampa survivor wrote:
Keep in mind my friend that the lawsuits and congressional acts which closed the state mental hospitals in the 70s and 80s were instigated by do- gooder liberal "advocates" of the mental patients.  Unfortunately, the same thing just happened here in Fl with the closure of G Pierce Woods in Arcadia last year....once again at the behest of well intentioned but uninformed people who don't understand that the sickest people NEED to be institionalized.  
[/quote]
usan Minns