Author Topic: Steve Rookey's New Program  (Read 15782 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Steve Rookey's New Program
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2009, 09:05:28 AM »
steve rookey. LOL. here's laughing at you, stevie. :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »
You all have issues. No wonder you went to that school. Its called issues. Get a life maybe one not on a computer? Oh right you can't because you are wrapped up in online bullying. Very mature.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »
Really? Then wtf are YOU doing here?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »
Quote from: "not a squash"
steve rookey. LOL. here's laughing at you, stevie. :jawdrop:
Quote from: "Guest"
You all have issues. No wonder you went to that school. Its called issues. Get a life maybe one not on a computer? Oh right you can't because you are wrapped up in online bullying. Very mature.
Really? Then wtf are YOU doing here?
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :jerry:

Sounds about right...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »
"You all have issues. No wonder you went to that school. Its called issues. Get a life maybe one not on a computer? Oh right you can't because you are wrapped up in online bullying. Very mature." from Guest.

Yes, I would assume that this is Steve Rookey's daughter again. I would assume that you have no idea what happened while your father was working at the Monarch School. However, Steve Rookey was one the worst verbal abusers at the school. Talk about problems that man had them. From wondering the streets of Spokane for decades "high on all types of dirty drugs" to teaching random teenagers how to get their life "in agreement." His teachings included quite advanced training in excessive yelling. "THATS RIGHT GET IT ALL OUT!"
And guest. If you dont want to listen to this. get off the computer yourself. We have a right to express the abuses we felt from Steve Rookey. Because to Steve Rookey there is only one way of therapy. Yelling and getting other kids to yell at other kids. Constructive talking was not allowed when he was running a group. Just yelling. Or if you wanted to speak coherently at first that maybe okay for the first 10 minutes. Then there better be some hardcore yelling or Steve Rookey was not pleased. Remember peers, It's not "real" unless one is yelling so much so no one can understand you.

After seeing the videos of Charles E. Dederich on youtube. Uncanny resemblance to the man Steve Rookey. Dare I say...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Powell and Soltani degrees
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2009, 08:42:22 PM »
Quote from: "wild thing"
Russ, blockhead that he was, ultimately did get a degree in business from Redlands after he left CEDU.  He went on to Loma Linda to get his MFC and was on his way to a Ph.D from Loma Linda before his fortunate incarceration for battery and carrying a dangerous weapon AND not adhering to the terms of his sentencing.
Brandi Elliot received a correspondence degree from Coast Community which is why it might ring a bell.  I'm sure there were others.
I wish I could recall the college that Powell and Soltani attended.  I remember being shocked at Powell's resume...B.A. (or B.S. - more applicable) one year, an MA the following and one year later MAGIC, a Ph.D.!

Saeed Soltani was not a CEDU employee - he had a contract to provide services. CEDU didn't want him there but the state required it. He always had some therapists working for him. One therapist got fired because her kids started getting pulled and CEDU got paranoid and thought she was telling parents to pull the kids. So Soltani fired her and there was no time to say goodby or anything. Just GONE. I don't know where he got his degree.

I heard that Jim Powell met Wasserman at some function and very quickly had a Ph.D. I think he might have gotten it at California Coast - I heard that somewhere. Lots of CEDU people got degrees there. He continues to get powerful positions. He didn't care about the kids at all - it was only about the money - keeping the kids there and scaring their parents.

Monster.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Steve Rookey's new program and new baby
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2009, 01:40:51 AM »
Geez 'um. I had meant to post this earlier. Guess it's way old news already...

I just can't believe they keep getting more new students. Maybe those students don't stay very long.

-------------- • -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Ventures in Peace Welcomes Baby Rookey

(July 3, 2009) Owners of Ventures in Peace, Lolo, MT, 406-273-4273, Steven and Elissa Rookey and big sister Grace, age 3, are excited to announce the arrival of Cairn Christian Rookey, born June 21, 2009. In addition to the new arrival, Ventures in Peace is blessed to have 5 new students in their program. (Congratulations also from the team at Woodbury Reports, Inc.!)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2009, 04:02:15 AM »
Newly obtained documents prepared by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) describe an elaborate sting operation to capture biological weapons trafficker Steve Rookey in Bangkok and America's current appeal to extradite him to New York. Documents, made public recently, confirm Mr. Rookey had access to biological weapons and where they were located.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2009, 09:48:46 PM »
Wait...is this the same Steve Rookie that worked in the kitchen at RMA and hooked up with Dana Wasserman?!?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2009, 11:10:26 AM »
Quote from: "RMA 85-87"
Wait...is this the same Steve Rookie that worked in the kitchen at RMA and hooked up with Dana Wasserman?!?
Yep. See ALSO.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2009, 06:55:46 AM »
LMAO

Steve Rookey and Dana Wasserman were absolute trash.

It appears that the apple (daughter) didn't fall too far from the tree.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »

Don't be such a little cunt.  Your father is an abusive little faggot.  Anytime he feels man enough, I'd love to meet him somewhere for a private rap session.  You'd never find his body.   :suicide: