Author Topic: More Trivia  (Read 52818 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: More Trivia
« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2009, 07:59:37 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
On 2002-09-24 02:37:00, blue morphine wrote:
 i`ll never forget in miami there was a childrens program on television called "skipper chuck". well the day or the week that the seed was run out of town mr. skipper chuck(his real name was chuck zink) came on the program (now mind you this was a childrens show with popeye cartoons etc.)  he came on, and on live tv or 1 day tape delay i guess and ridiculed everybody who was responsible for running the seed out of town.. it was something to see and hear thats for sure. im guessing it was around 73 or later..

anybody remember this??

blue

Holy sheep shit, Batman! Yeah, I remember Skipper Chuck! I wateched him every day when I was a little kid. But I don't remember that broadcast. Unbelievable!

Know what he's doing these days? He's doing ads for Century Village, a mamoth retirement community and AARP stronghold with locations in Deerfield Beach and Miami.
--------Yep he sure does do those ads for century village, crazy shit if all keep digging, hi Antigen, I really thought I was crazy at times, but I see all know things , and this is a good thing.  :peace:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2009, 11:30:44 AM »
I believe  that they appeared on captain kangeroo as well, pretty sad to go on a child's show, goes to show you how much they wanted to control everything, in fact this government now is putting camps up all over the place for there new world order, anyone have anything to say about the new world order???? I think that that is some pretty scary shit too. How did they get away with being on a child's show back then??? Was part of the scam, I bet it was because  who ever the guy was that was captain kangeroo his  daughter or who ever she was on there was put maybe in the seed or here's help one of those  places. Either way I hope it was bad publicity and the public should have if they did not complain about bringing that into a kids show.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2009, 01:27:39 PM »
Quote from: "Thom"
I grew up in Pompano, but remember (vaguely) going to concerts at Pirates World. Grand Funk and Blood Rock is one that pops to mind.
           I loved pirates world>>>>> sigh.....