Author Topic: Tropical Park Memories of '73  (Read 2636 times)

Offline TropicalParkGuy

• View Profile
Tropical Park Memories of '73
« on: April 19, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
:wave:  :wave:
Glad to find this place!For many years I thought it would be cool to find a place on the web to reminisce about  a big part of my   high school senior year.Only smoked pot before going into The Seed and after graduating went on to try and use other goodies but survived...I would say all in all it wasn't that  bad of an experience,during and after.At least it gave me a sense of self worth which I needed at the time.(Of course there could have been positive ,constructive ways to achieve this )
   I dont think I knew  the circumstances behind Art leaving Miami until now.In fact I just remembered that our family had a dog that we named " Barker"...
 Favorite staff member had to be Dennis--one of the most natural funny guys I ever met.He and John Belushi could have been  seperated at birth! Didnt he have a younger brother that had to live in his "shadow"?Other staff members I remember that I hadnt seen mentioned was Debbie -(a pretty tough chick )and Gail (a cute-sweet  chick who I couldnt imagine being  "someone on the streets" but I guess she knew how to 'play games" just the same.There was also Mike  an ex-New Yorker who wore platform shoes(like Arthur's )that were coming in style.After graduating I went to work with other seedlings at the Miami Gardens Construction Company.Any of my pals from my 10-10 days --or any chicks from across the aisle around?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Tropical Park Memories of '73
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
Welcome TPG!

we all sincerely welcome you to this forum.  One thing I like to ask of new posters is to think back at something that happened that sticks out in your mind and tell us about it.

It seems Art Closed up shop fairly rapidly in miami when denied a slice of pie, so t speak.

Looking forward to your participation here...

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
Re: Tropical Park Memories of '73
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 07:24:54 PM »
Chicks from across the aisle?

How about clean up on aisle 7

:roflmao:

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
Re: Tropical Park Memories of '73