Author Topic: Need Help in SF Bay Area, CA.. About to be homeless...  (Read 8000 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need Help in SF Bay Area, CA.. About to be homeless...
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
On 2005-01-13 04:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I hope that is not true,the one that cares.

But not hard to believe, i did say beware of him trying to take advantage of someone here."

Well, pin a rose on you. :roll:

THIS...

Everybody beware, this guy is gay(For real), I e-mailed him about letting him stay in my home just because I love helping people out.We moved all of his stuff in, and this guy has the nerve to sneak into my husbands bedroom,, and start playing with my husbands penis!

is an example of a troll.  Not real.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2005, 05:05:00 AM »
Either it was a troll or hes gonna be offline for a while.

Maybe it was not trolling in the bad way but trolling as in fishing for responces without trying to be inflamatory?

All I can say is I wish the man luck if hes homeless, and if not, well, I dont really care, lol.

Homeschool is self regulating. The school board is not going to have illiterate useless people living in their homes forever if they don't have a working education policy.

--Sisterbluerose

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2005, 09:28:00 AM »
Moderating does take way too much time.  I'm a moderator on another site, and once there is one, the job can snowball in a hurry.  There's a certain percentage of adults that just can't bear not to act like spoiled children.

Neither having moderation, nor ignoring trolls, is an easy solution.  For Ginger's purposes, ignoring trolls is probably the better choice.

If she moderated anything, even just the obvious trolls, she'd be accused by both sides of surreptitiously censoring what she didn't want people to hear.

Trolls are a pain in the ass.  So is moderation.  You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Timoclea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
You can request help online

http://www.modestneeds.org

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
To the person who said that the potentially homeless person played with her husband's penis,                           I noticed you mentioned your husband's bedroom. Are you saying you and your husband do not sleep in the same bedroom? You did not say our bedroom.I know It is most likely a troll but I could not resist.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
Thanks for understanding, Timoclea.

On 2005-01-16 06:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

If she moderated anything, even just the obvious trolls, she'd be accused by both sides of surreptitiously censoring what she didn't want people to hear.

There's one other thing, too. I've been wrong before. I've looked at a post, written it off as too outlandish to be true and later found out I was wrong. So it's not just the perception of censorship that would be a problem. It's the reality that I'm not qualified to judge.

Oh, and trolls aren't always a pain in the ass. Sometimes they're damned entertaining. :wink:

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins; all of them imaginary.
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
well, more than 10 days has passed..wonder what ever came of this.