Author Topic: Artmann11111  (Read 4380 times)

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« on: January 02, 2005, 09:33:00 AM »
Hey Art, What is up with you? You rude comments about me are unnecessary. Why do you like to try to hurt my feelings and hide behind a bag?
I don't need YOU to like me.
You think I am an asshole because I sent my son to elan. Get over it.
We all have choices in life to make, and I made the best choice with the information I had available.
I don't appreicate you constant shitty comments about me.
I know it is you because of your writing style.
 I have been nothing but kind to you!
What's the deal?
Cindy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »
::bangin:: calm down peoples lets work this out civily.  ::cheers::
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »
Art, you do post anom, you know it and so does anyone that notices writing styles.
You think I should not post here because I, myself ,did not attend elan. I am too old, and should talk to people my own age. Your quote was similar to that.
I guess it never occured to you that I just may be interested in how other kids are doing in relation to Brian.
You are a very angry man! For that I feel sorry for you and I hope you can do something about it.
You are the same age as me, why are YOU posting? Twenty-five years is a long time to hold on to anger. Therapy is not trying to hurt others. It is trying to be the best person you can and the rest falls into place. Attacking, insulting, WHY? What does it do for you.

You were very nice to me when I first found this site. Now you try to hurt me. Something is very wrong here.
Did I offend you? Enlighten me please.
Cindy
p.s. I have a life, a nice one too,thanks[ This Message was edited by: Llahsram on 2005-01-03 19:07 ]

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
Art, Why I ask, are you angry with ME?
I totally understand addiction and abuse. My Dad grew up in an orphanage in Hartford CT. Both parents were alcoholics.  The state took he and his siblings away.
He was beaten every time he wet the bed and for many other reasons too. His shoes were taken away each summer, and in the fall, the kids would rummage through the pile to find a pair that fit. The same with coats.Treated like the slaves from the south. I could go on, but you get the idea.
My ex-husbands father died in a one car DWI accident. Four of his five kids have issues with drinking, some worse than others.
This is why I worry SO much about my son. I am totally convinced it is genetic.

Another thing, I do not lie. I have ADD and learned at a very young age, that I couldn't remember the story I had lied about. As an adult, I couldn't sleep at night if I were to steal or lie. It is just the way I have always been. I also hold my friends to the same standards. I wouldn't want a friend that I couldn't trust.
As I told you earlier, I come here to hopefully see how the other kids like him are doing. elan doesn't follow-up with progress. It is my window. A very small one,but I like to keep it open.

Another question,why do the girls who recently started posting not get the wrath of Artmann? They didn't like it, but are glad they went there. Why have you spared them? I cannot understand why you are not be happy for someone who turned their life in the right direction. No matter how it happened, God bless them! As long as they are doing well and no one was hurt is how I feel.
 I would really like to put this behind us Art.
Cindy

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
On 2005-01-04 05:11:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Cindy

Lets be clear about a few things. I own responsibility for what i say and do. You have not,to my knowing ( not that i really care )

I dont care if you come ... but really ... try somethning besides denial.It makes you ugly and its not very becoming of you.

Its a family disease.
It effects the very dynamic that your family has / had. In addition,its effect is dangerous unless treated by those whom are qualified.You seem to think you belong here,there are no other parents here but you.You chime in your 2 cents worth everyday about things you havent a clue about.You are either stupid,or seeking the attention of others.I believe the latter,which again puts you in the wrong place. Stay here... Leave.. Makes no difference to me.Please dont make accusations that are both baseless and not factual.Your showing off your own ignorance.

Just because i dont care for your dishonesty/or lack of info does not mean i hate you.I am incapable of that.Your son has done some serious growing up.You might just follow suit.

Peace"
Art, this post accuses me of being dishonest, childish, ignorant and stupid. You have issues with ME! I don't see you attack others like that.
I think you are well aware that I have no ill will here although you seem to seek out any slip I make.
Also, I do have a clue about the many sides of elan which I learned form speaking with many people, including you!
As for elan merits, I couldn't say. I do believe if Bri had spent 19 months in a prison, he wouldn't be the person he is today.
We still butt heads from time to time, but at least he finished school and is pleasant to be with.
Art, I like to joke around, laugh and have fun. If this is what you call immature, so be it. I am happy. Mabe you are just more of a serious person than me.
Do me a favor, Please! Stop telling me my kid is brainwashed. It is annoying. I almost wish he was, mabe I could get him to go to college or a tech school.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
Art dont let those fuks pull you in like they did me.  we need to get in touch with matt and have him shut that forum down.
I think we should report them for hate crimes and threatening physical harm on minorities. either way we all need to pm anti and tt matt about shutting those guys off.
has anyone else but me tried to tt anti ect about this matter?
Mike

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
On 2005-08-28 12:47:00, SyN wrote:

"Art dont let those fuks pull you in like they did me.  we need to get in touch with matt and have him shut that forum down.

I think we should report them for hate crimes and threatening physical harm on minorities. either way we all need to pm anti and tt matt about shutting those guys off.

has anyone else but me tried to tt anti ect about this matter?

Mike"

DONE!  ::unhappy::  Let's blow'em away!

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
I've been busy and away. I haven't read the board much since the reporter surfaced. When "he" arrived, it seems that anyone decent split.
I just read through some post from this month.
Pink is not right in the head. He needs to go. He seems like a very sick individual.
I don't think anything can be done to him legally because this site has no rules and anything could be considered a "joke" in the eyes of the law. I am glad he doesn't live near me!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Artmann11111
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »
eliscu2? any idea who this is art?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Artmann11111
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 10:12:42 PM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
I see the creepy crap has gone on for years..hmmmm such a lovely man that loves to fuck with the women. Typical
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Can we just let this die please........................ignore him.....please.

Offline Gwen_Arnold

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
Oh man I know you...... i know you..you are the one doing all this mean shit. you were the same back then as you are now. Good God how do you look at yourself in the mirror? Art Warshawiski i know you how dare you show your face ever to anyone. some things never change do they, God you were a bastard then as you are today. That poor girl what is your problem. you got issues with women buddy well i got them too with wierdo men like you. you bring sadness to everything you touch. God bless this lady for standing up for herself you go girl dont take his shit ever. hell i dont even got to know whole story if you got anything to do with it i bet a million you hurt someone like always. you remeber me art? well you should you made my life hell buddy, pure hell. hope you get your "just deserts" you earned them. you are a poor excuse of a man you never forget that ever either.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 01:10:44 AM »
[
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:54:13 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 09:43:53 AM »
If Artman and Danny B are the same person, this sure explains a lot.  If I remember correctly, Artman's posts showed mental imbalance, incoherence and a word-salad style very much like Danny B's posts show.  This fella is a piece of work.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 11:24:58 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
If Artman and Danny B are the same person, this sure explains a lot.  

:nods:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline harrythehat

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 06:20:21 PM »
Who is Cynthia? Is it Cindy Shapiro?