Author Topic: BCA, Cedu sucked, but the homies are true to each other...an  (Read 8832 times)

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
BCA, Cedu sucked, but the homies are true to each other...an
« on: December 25, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
My name's Artie...I got sent to BCA in December 2000...left in August '02. Just like most of you...I hated it. I'm doin' pretty well, but I still think that place fucked my mind in many ways.

Nonetheless, some of the friends I made there were the best friends I've ever had. I had to keep my circle pretty tight there, but those that I was close with, I loved those kids to death.

Unfortunately, I've lost touch with just about everyone. Since most people want to forget about that place, it's hard to find old friends from out there. So I want to do something about it...get something going that most cedu kids know about where they can just pop in and start talkin' with some of their good friends again.

One of my best friends at bca, Devin DeFeo, was killed about 2 months ago. Another is spending 7 years minimum in state prison. I don't want to keep finding out about these kids going down like that...so if anyone else out there feels me, let me know.

Hopefully we can get some site goin' where bca, rma, and all cedu survivors can get the word out on how they're doin' and where they're at. Post back to this, or hit me up online...my sn is dniceo7, and my e-mail is [email protected]

I hope to hear from someone...later fools!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 02:14:00 AM »
artie you are so fucking full of shit you always talked shit about how much you hated devin.  And Ben spending timein prison are you fucking suprized youve gt to get allife and stop lying to everyone about everything

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 03:14:00 AM »
you sound like a drunk donkey, try proof-reading your  post before you hit send, then maybe we could understand what you are trying to say (the language is as infantile as the thought behind it, if that went over your head i'm saying that you write and think like a baby)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 08:35:00 AM »
1. Devin is my fucking boy, try to hate on my friendship with him again and I'll straight up kill you too...no questions asked, you can join him in the afterlife.

2. Not talking about Burns, talking about Jeremy Ellison doing a bid. Burns is finishing up training to become a firefighter and doing very well. So fuck you again.

3. I guess pulling Cumma Sum Laude grades at a Top 50 university doesn't count as "having a life". I'd love to hear your definition. Once again, suck my fucking balls.

4. If you talk shit back without signing your name, you are admitting to every single person who ever reads this that you are a complete fucking pussy. No balls whatsoever. You little fucking punk. Why is it that not a single person talked shit to me at BCA when they were a fist's length away, but now that they can hide behind their computer, it all comes out? What a mystery...you weak peace of shit :wink:

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »
Last post was me...forgot to sign in.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
artie- i miss you so much, and i wish you could take your own advice and forgive and move on!! we did have a really good friendship!!
-alix

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
Devin DeFeo was a fucking tool, no wonder he died. I rember him As for you Artie, I remember you too. You were always a kiss ass and we always made fun of you behind your back. As for getting back in touch with your old "Friends" let me tell you something douche bag, they weren't your friends! If they were, trust me, you'd still be talking to them. I see and speak with the people who were my friends from CEDU all the time. So mabye you should take the hint huh? YOU'RE A HOMO! People never liked you at BCA, tool.

Yeah, you'd cume really laude when you'd get ass raped by staff at CEDU. Suma cume laude, fuck you.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »
Haha, guess you really told me. [ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2005-11-04 09:47 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
I guess I did. Is that all you can say "...I guess you really told me" That's it. That's all you can say?

I was at BCA with you man, and I hated your fucking guts. You were such a pansy. I hope all your friends die, you miserable fuck.

Offline Bean2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
Wow, that was a special response there anon. I was at BCA from 96-99 and have lost touch with my friends- it's not because of anything besides busy lives, college and being in all different states, but, I hope you feel better after saying someone's friend deserved to die- that's pretty stupid and very bad karma... Instead of trashing people for trying to reach out maybe you should go talk to all of your "friends" that you still talk to (or are you on here all day because you're all alone?)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 02:43:00 PM »
Karma, what the fuck!? Are you Buddhist or something? Karma, you can kiss my fat ass. I'll wish death upon anyone I please, thank you very much. And as far as talking to my friends from CEDU, I'M GETTING MARRIED TO ONE IN 3 MONTHS! So I still maintain friendships and whatnot with people from CEDU. You want to remain friends, if you were friends with the person to begin with, you'd still find ways to communicate.

But both of you, go fuck yourselves.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
On 2005-11-04 11:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I guess I did. Is that all you can say "...I guess you really told me" That's it. That's all you can say?

I was at BCA with you man, and I hated your fucking guts. You were such a pansy. I hope all your friends die, you miserable fuck. "

Sounds like you had some serious hatred for me bro. I remember you...no, wait, I don't. Sorry. Did I get put on a ski trip instead of you or something?

That's not all I can say, it's all I really feel like saying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
How 'bout you feel like taking that giant douche out of your vagina and shut the fuck up.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »
On 2005-11-04 11:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

You want to remain friends, if you were friends with the person to begin with, you'd still find ways to communicate.

Good call man. I found a good way to get back in touch with a lot of friends. Starting this post.

And wait, did you call me a pansy? Ok tough guy, I'm calling you out. But nah, you don't have anything to say...especially because you can't even sign your name. You don't even have to do it in front of everyone.

Offline puma046

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »
D chill its the baby bird Will Morton. Doesnt that sound like something he would've said? I hated your fucking guts "man". You "miserable fuck". Mortez or whoever you are I was friends with Artie at BCA and he was a damn good kid. I know a lot of people there would agree with me but you probably know that already your words can't disguise it.