Author Topic: Whitness TLC from 2-??-04 to 1-?-05 Roberto Reyes  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitness TLC from 2-??-04 to 1-?-05 Roberto Reyes
« on: January 29, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
Hey this is cadet "Regulatorio" for thoes who know me, if any one knows FLORES, McCready, Tim Lenweaver please email me, i just wanted to say, i met reyes before he died, it was sick, it made me want to vomit, actually i gave in to that feeling and i did vomit in a bucket, but when i went down to boot camp for calling booth a racist fucker and threatening to beat his ass, srgt vaughn and srgt pikula made me wash reyes, apparently about a week before, he stopped functioning, so they threw him in the xray bay and he just laid there for about a week and a half and didnt do shit he barely ate too he just pissed and shit himself and then rolled over with what ever little bit of humanity he had within him,im just saying roberto reyes was murdered with neglect, the beatings i dont doubt it at all but a new srgt told me that they couldnt touch him any more, the srgts couldnt but the drill srgts and directors they still were, but the thing is, is when i went down they woke like 4 or 5 of us up to mop up his shit and pick him up, naturally this giant kid was difficult to lift so wed get him half way up and, wed think he could support himself and then hed fall down and slam the back of his head down in the cement... yea it must have hurt like a bitch, it was loud, he was covered in bruises and cuts, before they made us wash him from being restrained and dragged and i wouldnt doubt being hit either, anyway i refused to be involved in such a neglectful and degrading act.. something so dehumanizing, they demoted me to a redshirt for refusing to participate in the lifting and dragging and propping and pushing of the cadet reyes to the nasty grimey latrine were theyd make him lay on the nasty floor on a brown shirt and hose him down and scrub him, so im saying i saw him and i know he looked at me and he was beyond pain and suffering, its that point when u realize wtf and everything is drowned out, white noise and meaningless.. reyes wasnt human anymore, i felt and many others felt that they treated us like scum, less than animals, i witnessed the result of that on some one who was in a weaker state of mind due to acid and various other drugs, yes reyes was a acid head but he was still human and he was detoxing off of acid, which is a pretty shitty and dangerous process if u did alot of it, and according to torres who was senior resident at the time he spoke to reyes and reyes told him that he did a shit load of acid, so reyes got neglected for like 2 weeks and abused then he mysteriously died, i have my own theories and if u want to know email me at [email protected] or im me on Yahoo or aim at RegulateYourFace. by the way i didnt get a chance to revise this thing so if it gets off topic alot or some part doesnt make sense or whateveru may find wrong with it im sorry, im short on time because now i am a human being again and this place stole my highschool education and fucked up my chances of getting into a good college so i need to get back to work

Sincerly,
                 Kid That Got fucked in the ass by his parents cuz they wanted to help him so the called mr banks and he tolled them send the bastard to tlc.. ps this place dont help, im still me and now i still got to make money lol... even more so now, so im saying try a diff approach to help ur kid, like me if ur kid likes to cut himself and watch the blood dribble, hes fucked up and u got to find out why not pay some rednecks 400 a month to fix him, cuz chances are if hes that fucked up to begin with hes gonna return in a state of mind of revenge and put a bul.........., good thing my parents pulled me out and listened to me, they finally got the message, but my life is still screwed, maybe u should listen to ur kids. now lets see if i can still become a bio engineer or maybe a quatom physicist or maybe a chemical engineer or atleast a chemist, maybe you get the hint, so the next time u read about some fucked up kid that changed something in  the world for good or for worse think of what that kid really wanted to be, and why he became what he did peace out fuckers PPS!! and to my friends that i couldnt liberate my deepest appologies ive been out for about a _ now and TLC still hasnt sent me my shit, I believe that they are going to steal my extra hygene products in my personal bin just like they did to somany other cadets and there gonna take my other shit and my personal library of books and donate it to the school library which hardly anyone ever gets to use because they dont know it exsists... sooner or later someones going to get a stick of oldspice puresport with my name on it, i think ive made a big enough name for myself in bootcamp,they might know me, but im still pissed off i want my shit. i bet u a million bucks when i call them tomorrow there gonna say that they did send it a week ago and its prolly lost so... young if ur already out or if u did get moved to a bording school im sorry i couldnt call im still waiting for the item that was playing host to ur number, and i cant make out the one i wrote on the rubber band so if u can give me the first 4 digits i can call u PPPS Payne has herpies, Paybacks  Bitch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitness TLC from 2-??-04 to 1-?-05 Roberto Reyes
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 03:45:00 PM »
damn that was alot lol , when did you get there?What happened to Rosario and Villegas the mexican kids?Wasnt Desai Junior staff?Did Douglas go home?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »