Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Jimmy Cusick

• View Profile
Gratitude
« on: December 23, 2004, 08:57:00 AM »
I thought it would be a good idea to jot down a few things for which I am grateful. T'is quite a snow storm going on in Greater Cleveland 2 days before Christmas and I'm sitting in a nice warm and cozy house eating holiday cookies and drinking hazelnut coffee. I was graced with 2 beautiful children in good health. Ages 19 and 20 they are enjoying their journey on this planet and are drug free after experimenting in their teenage years. My wife has put up with me for over 21 years and somehow we still live together and appreciate each other.

The seed saved my life and helped me to survive into adulthood. I can only imagine what would have happened had I not been sent to the Florida Seed to discover a new outlook on life.

Peace and Love to all seedlings,
Jimmy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Fran

• View Profile
Gratitude
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 09:45:00 PM »
Yes, I do have alot to be thankful for also. I have two children 21 and 19 both live in Florida. My daughter recently got married (21 yr old) and my son lives on his own with a roommate in Gainesville. Both have never done drugs...but they do drink. Nor do they smoke cigarettes. At a very young age I told them about me and the seed and had warned them about peer pressure etc.
I am not saying they did not challenge me in their teen years but at least drugs were not an issue. They are very responsible, good, decent people.
And I have a wonderful husband of 15 years...and a wonderful family. God is very important in my life and I am very grateful to Him for the life I have today. Good or Bad we wouldn't be the people we are today if not for the seed. In many ways it did help me... I had to mature and learn about things that the majority of 13 year olds did not. Without the seed my life would not be this one...fate and destiny are written in the book of life. So with that...I am happy and satisfied with me...what more could I ask for.
To dwell on where I would be if not for the seed
is not worth the time...life is short enough!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »