Author Topic: Where are all the St Pete Seed peeps??  (Read 10066 times)

Offline Robin Martin

• View Profile
Where are all the St Pete Seed peeps??
« on: December 22, 2004, 01:21:00 AM »
Ok, I think we've all been introduced to the Ft Lauderdale, Cleveland, etc. alumni are but where are the staff, parents, kids, friends, etc., from St. Petersburg??

Write in, write on and tell us a story.  Where are you now??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
bid you peace!

Offline Jimmy Cusick

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 09:26:00 AM »
Hey Robin, do you remember a staff member by the name of Rob? He was from the St. Pete seed  and was transferred to Ft. Lauderdale.(74-75) He was a very kind person and helped me tremendously.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
Im here Robin..if you get lonely!

:grin:

Serious, right now not many are posting, but they are reading..be assured.

In the past we have had quite a few come and go.

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 05:00:00 PM »
I just wonder if the government is going to pull something really big like "The Seed" again. Count me out. If George Bush Sr. endoresed Straight Inc. Only the people in government know where they are going to try to pick up the pieces again. All the Dundedin click is blown away. I've no part in them.

What kind of humanism expresses its reluctance to sacrifice military casualties by devastating the civilian economy of its adversary for decades to come?  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684855674/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Henry Kissinger

Hey wild card, you are really ungrateful aren't you? It's all for your personal lust for freedom. I have no problem with you, you're alright on my toilet paper.
It's different when you swear an oath to God to uphold the constitution than just sitting in the bleachers playing cards and complaining.________ungrateful American you, shame on you._________
"This is a Republic"-VA Man.
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Robin Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2004, 01:56:00 AM »
On 2004-12-23 06:26:00, Jimmy Cusick wrote:

"Hey Robin, do you remember a staff member by the name of Rob? He was from the St. Pete seed  and was transferred to Ft. Lauderdale.(74-75) He was a very kind person and helped me tremendously."

Yes, I do remember him - very kind and very musically talented.  I got married and moved to California in '75 so I lost track of the many I would have liked to stay in touch with.  But now, with the www, we can re-connect, right?  Are you in touch w/ him?
bid you peace!

Offline Robin Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 02:01:00 AM »
On 2004-12-23 12:42:00, GregFL wrote:

"Im here Robin..if you get lonely!

:grin:
Serious, right now not many are posting, but they are reading..be assured.

In the past we have had quite a few come and go.

Greg, I'm RARELY lonely - but thank you for the offer...I still want to speak w/ you live, but this is an extremly busy time for all so I'll keep you penciled in, OK?  We still have a lot to talk about.  WHERE ARE THE ST PETE KIDS????
bid you peace!

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2004, 03:00:00 AM »
Anybody heard from Chuck H***** or Sue H******?I heard Sue came down with bone marrow cancer and haven't heard a word. I also heard Chuck did a turnaround and went straight. I saw him in a bar and he had a scar vertically on his wrist. When I asked him what had happened he said he'd tell me......but not in  here(the bar). I do think he was the only one from the Dunedin click that I cared for. I just never saw him again and wonder if anybody knows where I can find him? :smokin:

Being sleepy can impair someone's ability to do thier job.  People
can sleep at home and come to the job with sleepiness still in their system. The sleepiness can still be there long after the employee has slept. When someone is found to be sleepy on the job, they can claim that they went to sleep the night before.  The only solution to this problem is to ban employees from sleeping.

--Arthur Slabosky

Some people don't have time to sleep GregFL you wildcard. In case you didn't notice we're in the middle of WWIII.
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
was that Rob ******* pronounced huff, he was staff I thought for a while. I think he is an attorney in St Pete

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 05:46:00 AM »
Another St. Pete seed kid here.

Offline Robin Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »
Welcome, what year(s) did you attend?
bid you peace!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »
Why don't you go to Wilson's liquor lounge and connect with all the lost Dunedin click. You'll have to deal with "Turanchala" The gun-weilding mafia boss from Denedin. He's got an invisible sheild over all the Dunedin Click. :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
Dunedin Click?     What year are you in?????  1973 ??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2005, 11:41:00 PM »
Hey Robin -
Chris Lewis, I was 15 yo when I went in, must have been 73' went home in 42 days, graduated the program the following year & stayed active with the program until it closed. For whatever reason I never thought about getting involved with Straight. I knew a number of people who did, I used to run around with Dave Crock some, he married a girl that I knew & grew up with from grade school to high school. I graduated from SPCHS in 75'there were only three seedlings there at the time, me, Dave B*** & Maggie C***d, she left the next year (Lakewood) and Dave & I wound up being the only ones there at the school. Did 2 years at "5 avenue U" & moved on to finish college in Atlanta in 1977. Married a seed graduate that I had dated all through the high school (after graduating the program of course) but we divorced three years later. We both changed alot in our early to mid twenties and she wanted different things. Never really came back to St Pete except to visit the folks or my brothers / nepehws / neices. Lost my Mom in early 2004 & my 4th oldest brother in the fall (he was only 60 yo died of a brain tumor) so other than the people I still stay in somewhat contact with thru the classmates site or when I visit this is one way I can "re-connect" with my past, childhood & some of the most influential things that helped make me the person I am. I managed to stay straight & sober till college, 21 & then I went on to do more "research" on alcohol, drugs & addiction. Fortunately my older brother brought me to an AA meeting, that was almost 14 years ago (this Sept 6th) and by the grace of God, the fellowship of good people & re-working the program (alot harder on your own) I have managed to stay sober, one day at a time. I enjoy everyone's contributions, & I Love You Guys!

Chris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2005, 12:12:00 AM »
On 2005-03-30 20:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey Robin -

Chris Lewis, I was 15 yo when I went in, must have been 73' went home in 42 days, graduated the program the following year & stayed active with the program until it closed.

I remember your name but can't place the face...oldtimers disease you know?  Did you know my brother Mark Martin?

I used to run around with Dave Crock some

I've got a pic of him...and Maggie

Married a seed graduate that I had dated all through the high school (after graduating the program of course) but we divorced three years later.

Ditto for me.

Never really came back to St Pete except to spend time w/ my Mom in her last days of cancer)

I've had my sobriety work cut out for me over the years also.  It's all good and I'm well.  What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU...keep in touch or e/m me and keep me posted!

Offline Robin Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »
Not quite sure why this thread expanded like it did but I'll ask the MODS???

If I've mis-stepped, let me know dudes.
bid you peace!