Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

When is it the right time for an honest man to lie????- the

<< < (7/7)

Anonymous:
You don't have to lie to be as wise as a serpant. :smokin:

Joyce Harris:
Chris: I did not "Twist your words around." You said you knew for a FACT that my 12 year old daughter was asleep on the 3rd floor.

All I asked YOU...was how did YOU, an 18 year old youn MAN... know for a FACT what my little girl was doing in the privacy of her bedroom during the middle of the night in what you and the Sudweeks CLAIM is a "Christain-based Academic Boarding School that told me it had a policy of a 10PM bedtime."

Chris you state a lot of things you KNOW FOR A FACT...so if you state FACTS...you get to live with what you state.

If you want to back down on THIS FACT..then you need to back down on other FACTS YOU SAY YOU KNOW: like the FACT that Cheryl Sudweeks never orders kids to beat kids....or that Cheryl Sudweeks does not curse kids...or that Cheryl Sudweeks underfeeds the kids under her "care."

Chris you took on the job as "spokesperson" for the Sudweeks---why? Can't this grown woman speak for herself?

And:  you do not need to speak for my daughter, she has more integrity than you and both Sudweeks could develop in the rest of your lives.

And you became the authority after only 6 months at Whitmore.  How come you didn't need this fine program for a Full Year like the rest of the kids?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version