Author Topic: When is it the right time for an honest man to lie????- the  (Read 9372 times)

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
When is it the right time for an honest man to lie????- the
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 12:53:00 AM »
To Anon former student: I am proud that you were honest with the police. Thank you for your kind remarks about Zita, and thank you for your prayers for her.  She like you too, and speaks fondly of you. She was too scared to tell the truth that night to the police, because she took the warnings from Cheryl and from the other students that "she better not tell the truth or ELSE, very seriously."  She was very scared then, but she has told the whole truth now to the police. She knows what went on there was wrong. I know my 12 year old girl was called horrible names like a "Sand Nigger" by Cheryl Sudweeks, just because she is Hungarian. I know that Eddie was called a "Nigger" by Cheryl Sudweeks.  You have nothing to feel bad about, and Cheryl never will, because she is too stupid to be sorry for hurting children with name-calling. And don't worry about being lied about either.  I have been lied about, and it does not matter what people say when you yourself know it is not true. And, remember real friends do not say mean, hurtful things about you to make themselves look superior, and good. Chris does that to you, and you need to ask yourself why? And you need to ask yourself, is it really Chris typing these mean, evil things about you? SOMEONE else could be using his name to torment
 you.  So, don't take negative comments to, or about you, too seriously.  You are admired, and sincerely cared about by many people.  Take good care of yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
joyce dont accuse me of doing anything to joey. i wasnt event there when that supposed incident occured.

i personally knew joey and you did not.

joey told his parents in advance that he was going to do this. you dont know the facts

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
and this is not to defend whitmore, but to give you peace at mind... i personally never heard cheryl call zita a sandnigger. if i were her mother and i thought that was the case i'd be very offended.
to go on that, i want to mkae sure its known that i am not defending the whitmore in any shape or form nor do i promote programs of any kind.

All I can do is state what I know is true.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
Anon: I did not accuse you of anything because I do not know who you are.  I do not know Joey, either.  I do know that Joey was beat up by groups of teenage boys because Zita saw that on more than one occassion.  I only stated that this is simimilar to what is reported about the WWASP programs, so Joey could easily identify with the WWASP programs, too.

I have no idea what Joey said to his parents, and I assume that you do not know what Joey said to his parents either. UNLESS, maybe you listened in on the telephone to his private converstations to his parents.  How would you , whoever you are, know what Joey said to his parents?  PLEASE do not tell me that you know anything because Cheryl Sudweeks told you, please.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »
On 2005-02-01 12:15:00, Joyce Harris wrote:

I only stated that this is simimilar to what is reported about the WWASP programs, so Joey could easily identify with the WWASP programs, too.

I wouldn't try to speak for Joey or anyone else, but I would like to interject my opinion here.

From all I've read and heard, I believe the Whitmore is very diffent from WWASP in a lot of ways. But they're similar in profoundly important ways as well.

I think Whitmore is anchored on Mark and Cheryl's personalities where WWASP is anchored on a group identity w/o a clear cultive personality. There are "elders" and "clerics" and such, of course. But not an identifiable Chuck Dederich or David Koresh type figures.

It's almost anybody's guess which is worse. I know people who got wrecked on The Seed even when it was just a hippy love cult and others who came out of Newton's infamous Kids programs pretty impressively intact.

The more we all communicate about it, the better we'll all understand the whole deal.

Write on, folks!

He who laughs lasts
--Crazy Mac

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
im sorry the anonymous thing might get confusing..

this is chris and i posted the last few msgs. no one can honestly say they know what did or didnt happen to joey unless they were there. You were not there, Zita was not there, I was not there. You saying i know joey was hit because zita said so is like me saying "Joey was never hit because Cheryl said so!" To be honest, we just dont know, and all we have is our opinions and what we've heard.

And as far as what joeys parents said... they wrote an open letter for the whitmore academy stating he had told them multiple times prior to and during his stay that he would say exactly what he said. they also said in their letter that he had done this in the past with them and another school. lets not be too quick to jump to conclusions, and please tell zita chris says hi :smile:

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2005, 01:23:00 AM »
I do not let my 12 year old daughter read or write on this site.  But Zita knows that Joey was beaten, because she was there, and she was forced by Cheryl Sudweeks to particpate in hitting Joey herself.  So, Chris---do not say that my daughter did not see Joey getting beaten up.  I have enough respect for others who were with her beating this boy not to name them---but my daughter has told the truth, and yes Joey was beaten at Cheryl Sudweeks' direction. Zita is not responsible, because she knew if she did not obey Cheryl Sudweeks, she would have been beaten herself.  'It's just like Casie is not responsible for beating up Hannah and Camille--she did it at Cheryl Sudweeks' direction.  That is how it works at Whitmore. Cheryl demands, and the kids obey.  What is there about Cheryl Sudweeks behavior in this area that deserves any defense whatsoever?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2005, 07:51:00 AM »
From this message it sure doesn't seem like you are in a healthier frame of mind now that you are home. Hope you can ask for and get the help you need back in your old environment. Sounds like you need to do some scripting to get back to the truth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
What is "scripting?"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
On 2005-02-01 17:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

And as far as what joeys parents said... they wrote an open letter for the whitmore academy stating he had told them multiple times prior to and during his stay that he would say exactly what he said.

And we now know that all communications while a kid is at the Whitmore were monitored. Maybe that's where Cheryl got the idea. Do ya'll think she's capable of that level of malevolence?

But on a more practical level, how much sense would it make for a kid to do that? "Hey mom, not to worry, but one day soon I'm going to tell you a wild story that goes just like this..." and then expect her to believe it when he does? That just doesn't make sense, Chris. Are you suggesting that Joey and his parents are frelling idiots? How insulting!

In all fairness, though. I expect that you fully believe what you're saying is true. But I also suspect that you've never thought critically about it or really questioned it at all.

Errors, like straws, upon the surface flow;

He who would search for perls must dive below.

Prolougue (from preface to
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
On 2005-02-02 04:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"From this message it sure doesn't seem like you are in a healthier frame of mind now that you are home. Hope you can ask for and get the help you need back in your old environment. Sounds like you need to do some scripting to get back to the truth.

Scripting???  What is scripting?

I don't believe in Jesus.
--John Lennon, British songwriter and member of "The Beatles"

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »
Joyce,
I'm sorry, but I know for a fact that your daughter was asleep on the third floor when the supposed incident occured.

I know with no doubt in my mind... And I'm not trying to call her a liar, but isn't that what you called her prior to her leaving? You said she had personally made false accusations against you multiple times. The more I read how strongly your against this sort of thing + the few e-mails i've sent and recieved from you the more I doubt you'd ever hit Zita.. And to go on what I said about zita not being there... No girls were around, except for Casie, during the incident Joey claims.  Zita obviously knows about the whole Joey situation justy by being at the whitmore, and doesnt need to see these forums to know anything.

I think I've pretty much got my point across as best I can, and I'm not gonig to post any more "defense" type posts. But if you have any questions I can probably answer anything
chris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »
Hi Chris---I am not doubting your word about whatever "incident" you are referring to about when Zita may have been sleeping, and when Casie was the only girl present. BUT, concerning Joey, there were MANY incidents of abuse against this boy...and what Zita saw, and what Cheryl Sudweeks forced Zita to participate in are very very real, and very sad.  I will not debate it with you, because most probably you were not there either. Zita says that she did say in a group session that I abused her...and she says she did that to "get attention."  WHY" I have no idea. But the only person who has publicy said that I was reported 3 times to authorities in Texas for child abuse has been Cheryl Sudweeks, and that is a LIE.  The person who publicly said I was fired from a teaching job for abusing Zita was Cheryl Sudweeks, and that is a LIE.  I have not even worked since we adopted Zita, so I had no job to be fired FROM.  The only people who LIED and said I threw Zita down the stairs at Whitmore and broke her fingers in the car door at Whitmore were posts directly from Cheryl Sudweeks" computer at Whitmore.
The Sudweeks are the only people responsible for any damage to Zita and my family.

So, I do not have any problem with you Chris.
I am sincerely happy that you are home, and going to college, and doing great.

We parents on this site appreciate you posting and sharing with us.  It is the only way that we can gain some sense of what happened to our kids while they were at Whitmore---the good and the not so good.

Our communication with our kids was monitored by the Sudweeks while they were there.  So, we do not even have a clear view of the daily life at Whitmore.  All that STUFF on the website by you kids was all Cheryl approved junk to make us parents think that everything at Whitmore was JUST FINE ---when a lot of the times it was NOT FINE.

Every telephone call I had with Zita---either Mark or Cheryl was listening in.  THAT IS WRONG.

Cheryl used my emails to Zita to humililate that little girl in group on more than one occassion, and that IS WRONG.

I would like to understand why?

Chris, I would like to talk to you. Please send me a private message if you would.  I would like to call you, and I assure you, it will be a friendly call.  Joyce

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
Chris:  
You say "You know for a FACT that my 12 year old daughter was asleep on the third floor...."

Now you tell me WHY and HOW you, who say you are 18 years old, would know anything about my little girl's sleeping habits?

What were you or any BOY doing anywhere near this little girl's bedroom during sleeping hours?

THAT IS ONE OF MY CONCERNS AND COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE SUDWEEKS...just what the heck is any male doing around my little girl's bedroom?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
Joyce please dont try and twist my words around... like i told you on the phone all of the girls with the exception of casie were upstairs and asleep, zita included.. ~ chris