Author Topic: do you remember...................  (Read 17571 times)

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
do you remember...................
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2005, 06:11:00 AM »
On 2004-12-26 05:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My most vivid Elan memory was the first week I arrived. I think someone else mentioned this one previously, but it was when the kid punched Tania Marett and broke her nose. Like it wasn't bad enoguh to be uprooted from life (although maybe not a great life at the time) and placed in Elan, but then to witness this on your first scary week? Everyone was up screaming in this kid's face, then he just out and punches Tania in the face..broke her nose.....then there was the 3 house meeting after because of what he did, and there was a friggin' RIOT at the 3 house. People were throwing chairs and fighting everywhere....I was scared as hell and wondering why my parents had put me in this place.

This is Alissa from E7 1992, BTW....I am not registered"

How come I don't remember something like that?!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2005, 06:22:00 AM »
On 2005-01-05 04:50:00, Outlaw wrote:

"I remeber when Tania got punched...who wrote that??? That was NOT cool, but it was cool when they beat Joe T to a tiny pulp and sent him to god knows where. I never told anyone this, but I used to have to clean pans ("Large A's) on backzone all the time, and Joe would always be backzone, and I was shotdown and he was strength but he would always say all this shit to me, like trying to mess with me, and then Tania or Peter would come back there and he would act all like he was a great citizen or something, and they would buy it, and I was the bad guy! It used to drive me CRAZY. There was nothing I could do, no one beleived me after I split (even though I came back on my own). Oh well, I can laugh about it now. "

Now that you said his name... Joe T.; I remember when that happened to Tania Merette!!!  I really liked her....  she was a strong woman, my perception!!

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2005, 06:24:00 AM »
On 2005-01-05 04:50:00, Outlaw wrote:

"I remeber when Tania got punched...who wrote that??? That was NOT cool, but it was cool when they beat Joe T to a tiny pulp and sent him to god knows where. I never told anyone this, but I used to have to clean pans ("Large A's) on backzone all the time, and Joe would always be backzone, and I was shotdown and he was strength but he would always say all this shit to me, like trying to mess with me, and then Tania or Peter would come back there and he would act all like he was a great citizen or something, and they would buy it, and I was the bad guy! It used to drive me CRAZY. There was nothing I could do, no one beleived me after I split (even though I came back on my own). Oh well, I can laugh about it now. "

Josie,  that was crazzzzy!!!!!!  Glad you came back though!

Offline melymel

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
fred gotlieb? from Florida?
elissa