Author Topic: HOW TO GET RID OF FUCKTARD, NEWTON AND OTHER $$$ OPPORTUNIST  (Read 5894 times)

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
HOW TO GET RID OF FUCKTARD, NEWTON AND OTHER $$$ OPPORTUNIST
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
On 2005-04-01 21:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"yep idaho is fabulous"

And it's a great location for another branch of the new, improved, all-ages, faith-based Straight, Inc.-by-the-Sea! (Although we'll probably call it Straight-by-the-Potato-Patches-and-White-Secessionist-Compound, or something like that, to give it more of a local color.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
A casual observation makes me want to say that you seem somewhat obsessed Roy...::soapbox::

Newton and I both agree that some time away from these boards and in a more healthy environment would really do you some good.

Of course we believe that Straight, Inc-By-The-Sea is where you need to be. With the group, Roy. With people who love you. Good God, man- you need to get in here before you blow a gasket or have a brain hemorrhage or something! SIBS will prove to be an excellent character builder for you, just you wait and see. And we could work on that spelling of yours while we're at it. Roy, please consider what I'm saying to you- we'd like to do this the easy way, we really would. The Straightmobile will be around sometime this coming week to get you away from the self-destructive environment that you seem to have built forn yourself. You need help, Roy...everyone needs a little help now and then, right? Roy- I know I'm making sense to you but you just don't want to admit this to yourself. You don't want to think of yourself as "weak." Well, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger! On that you can rest assured. We'll be seeing you soon, Roy. Take care...

Love ya! :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2005, 09:08:00 PM »
On 2005-04-02 10:52:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

"

On 2005-04-01 21:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"yep idaho is fabulous"

And it's a great location for another branch of the new, improved, all-ages, faith-based Straight, Inc.-by-the-Sea! (Although we'll probably call it Straight-by-the-Potato-Patches-and-White-Secessionist-Compound, or something like that, to give it more of a local color.)
"

why don't you mentally abuse more children w/ sleep deprivation, mental and physical abuse.  You are the one in need of help, your a the filth that everybody shall once look down upon.  I feel that someday you will taste your own medication, I hope you feel what you put others through.  You may have a powerfull background, but who cares, you're nothing but somebody who can't find people do do your dirty deeds, so you seek online for those who are willing.  Thats sick, hope you read this... bye the way, I honked at your SIBS bu at Wal-Mart, but you didn't say hi

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
On 2005-04-01 14:53:00, Roy wrote:

"It is as simple to get rid of these sub-human moron fanatics as it is to make a dog salivate.

Case in point: Pavlov rang a bell whenever he fed his dogs. The bell thus created a conditionsed response i.e., All Pavlov had to do was ring the bell and the dogs would salivate.

Miller and Newton - (Mut and Jeff) (pant pant) are just like Pavlov's dogs. They respond to the angry responses to their posts and come back for more power when you ring the bell by RESPONDING TO THEM.

Don't ring the bell. Don't answer any of their posts with any type of response - positive or negative.

They like the "dogfood" i.e. (the negitive responses you give them) as much as the dogfood of the positive posts, because, (The dogfood)is the POWER to piss you off (or POWER of any kind for that matter) - just like the sheep at any boarding school they are led around by the ring on their noses looking for afirmation of their POWER.

So stop reinforcing them and ignore them. Starve their inflated egos. Starve them. Don't give them any dogfood (POWER).

Ignore them untill they get so hungry for POWER that they go nuts and seek reinforcement of their weak ego's elsewhere.

Please, ignore them. This will really piss them off. You will take their POWER away, and it will drive them nuts trying to bait you to get you back. This is all these empty souls have. It is sad, but why waste your time on them?

Expect them to hang around for a long time.

Idiots fish empty ponds until someone leads them away - But stick with the non-reinforcement until they die of starvation or move elsewhere.

If you want to really piss them off, drive them nuts, give them pain IGNORE THEM no matter what they say.

It is up to you to fuck them this way. Unless you all have enough dicipline and reatraint to do this, they will go on bating you forever and feeling great about it. It is up to all of you to do this, if you can't, you can only blame yourselves that they are here diverting your attention from more important tasks.

Whenever IDIOTS respond to them - re post this at the top.

COOL

"

DAMN, here you are doing it again and people are moving away from fornits. Stop feeding Pavlov's dogs

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2005, 11:44:00 PM »
A casual observation makes me want to say that you seem somewhat obsessed Roy... ::soapbox::

Newton and I both agree that some time away from these boards and in a more healthy environment would really do you some good.

Of course we believe that Straight, Inc-By-The-Sea is where you need to be. With the group, Roy. With people who love you. Good God, man- you need to get in here before you blow a gasket or have a brain hemorrhage or something! SIBS will prove to be an excellent character builder for you, just you wait and see. And we could work on that spelling of yours while we're at it. Roy, please consider what I'm saying to you- we'd like to do this the easy way, we really would. The Straightmobile will be around sometime this coming week to get you away from the self-destructive environment that you seem to have built forn yourself. You need help, Roy...everyone needs a little help now and then, right? Roy- I know I'm making sense to you but you just don't want to admit this to yourself. You don't want to think of yourself as "weak." Well, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger! On that you can rest assured. We'll be seeing you soon, Roy. Take care...

Love ya! :wave:

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2005, 01:57:00 AM »
The fishing is really good around here. and spring is right around the corner. There are a lot of cutthroat and bass out there. I catch them sometimes. Cloudy days are good, but not when it's raining.

Ski season is almost over. We did have some snow, but it wasn't near as much as we needed for good water supply.

There might be some fire this summer, but we've endured it a lot in the last few years.

I have a good rifle and fine scope for hunting season next year, and hunting will probably be really good bacause of the mild winter we had this year.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2005, 02:52:00 AM »
On 2005-04-02 17:57:00, Tigon wrote:

"

On 2005-03-30 15:13:00, OvenFresh wrote:

"This is about Dr. Miller Newton, one of the SIBS activists.  These people are crazy...check this out: http://www.sptimes.com/2005/03/23/Neigh ... reli.shtml"

heres some more, feed on this   http://thestraights.com/people/medical- ... nician.htm"

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »
Thank you for that link overfresh. It should be distributed far and wide over e mail and all over bullitin boards on the internet. After all, exposing the truth about these places it usually what shuts them down.

Of course, everyone knows by now that fuctard is "trol bait" but Newton is real and scary. One thing that scares me is that somebody will go out there and kill Newton and have to spend life in jail. Even the people who post here could be made acessories after the fact. Newton deserves whatever he gets, but not people who have been his victims or people who are angry about being breinwashed. Fragile kids could kill themselves after reading these posts because they are so afraid if it happening again.

A lot of CEDU kids are being retraumatized by the troll baiting. I wish this fellow would let victims like himself rant about what is really bothering them, so they can get feedback and help from others on this board instead of diverting into a "grade school" pissing match that helps F only in the sence that he feels powerful again.

Take my advice and ignore them, if not for the sake of yourself, for the sake of ex students of CEDU who don't need to be reminded of how dark people can be while hiding behind the sign drug help or God.

Now that CEDU is closed it would be helpful for kids and victimized staff to talk it out instead of puting each other down.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2005, 09:45:00 AM »
Traumatized? ::boohoo::

What about all of the families traumatized by worthless druggies that will sink to any level for their next fix??

Traumatized? Cry me a river!! :flame:
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 01:10:00 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 01:14:00 AM »

On 2005-04-03 20:44:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

A casual observation makes me want to say that you seem somewhat obsessed Roy... ::bigsmilebounce::