Author Topic: Cross Creek:How bad was it really in 2002-2003?  (Read 3470 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross Creek:How bad was it really in 2002-2003?
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2004, 05:24:00 AM »
Until someone can take a deep look at and acknowledge what happened, can the healing begin. It's what Cross Creek therapists and the seminars create for the students in a safe environment.

Cross Creek is an abusive gulag. There is nothing safe when it comes to WWASP. WWASP is the most dangerous, abusive treatment cult in operation today. WWASP takes away any feeling of security of safety or support, so that the child will feel completely abandoned and alone, which makes it easier for WWASP to break them down and re-wire them (as Jay Kay so aptly put it).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2004, 07:31:00 AM »
Unsafe? Nah, not all of the facilities were unsafe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »
Oh, OK....just SOME of them were abusive and that makes it OK cause the other ones WEREN'T. :roll:  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2004, 09:59:00 AM »
The program itself is abusive. The program is based on breaking the child's spirit, and then traumatising them enough so they can be "re-wired". The program is offered (well, it's not really "offered", since those incarcerated can't choose whether they want to take part in it or not-- they are forced to participate) in all of WWASP's facilities. Therefore, there is no WWASP facility which is safe, not even one, since they are all in the business of taking normal human being, breaking them down, and re-molding them against their will. And that is abusive.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »
On 2004-12-23 02:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Until someone can take a deep look at and acknowledge what happened, can the healing begin. It's what Cross Creek therapists and the seminars create for the students in a safe environment.

Cross Creek is an abusive gulag. There is nothing safe when it comes to WWASP. WWASP is the most dangerous, abusive treatment cult in operation today. WWASP takes away any feeling of security of safety or support, so that the child will feel completely abandoned and alone, which makes it easier for WWASP to break them down and re-wire them (as Jay Kay so aptly put it). "

See what I mean?  This is a great example of anyone can post anything on the internet and there's no fear anymore of being taken to court for posting this crap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »
On 2004-12-23 09:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-12-23 02:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Cross Creek is an abusive gulag. There is nothing safe when it comes to WWASP. WWASP is the most dangerous, abusive treatment cult in operation today. WWASP takes away any feeling of security of safety or support, so that the child will feel completely abandoned and alone, which makes it easier for WWASP to break them down and re-wire them (as Jay Kay so aptly put it). "

See what I mean?  This is a great example of anyone can post anything on the internet and there's no fear anymore of being taken to court for posting this crap. "

The court's decision has proven what everybody already know-- there isn't, nor there should be, a penalty for speaking the truth. And the truth is that WWASP is an abusive, dangerous program. No matter how much you cry about it, no matter how many times you repeat what your seminar facilitator told you, it's not going to change what's happening. It's not going to change the truth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »
I would say this much is simply a fact:
Quote:
WWASP takes away any feeling of security of safety or support, so that the child will feel completely abandoned and alone, which makes it easier for WWASP to break them down and re-wire them (as Jay Kay so aptly put it).
End Quote

That wwasp is an abusive gulag, may be more along the lines of an opinion. . .
However, I feel confident, any rational human being would agree, that the above stated facts, make the following opinion, more of a corrisponding fact.

WWASP is by its very nature abusive and negligent.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
Apparently shock, being treated bad, and 'broken down' is good for you in the minds of a lot of americans.

*Groan*

P.S. - Happy Holidays fornits. I just hope the program kids might get off a little easier for a week =

May your days be joyously challenging and your words artfully true.
--Ginger Warbis

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2004, 02:58:00 AM »
::argue:: I suppose this is a subject in which everyone has a strong opinion. Brainwash? I don't think so. Abusive? In some cases yes. I never said that it was ok. My feelings won't change just as others wont as well. That's the beautiful thing about being an individual. One can feel as they need to.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »
Not if you've been manipulated.

And, basically, what I'm getting from you is that because you're successfull it doesnt matter what the program did or didn't do.

Thats bullshit. I'm okay now but my father was abusive. That make it okay?

No.

It (the Bible) is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.
--Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2004, 05:29:00 AM »
Yeah, that's not what I'm saying at all. When it comes down to it everything has a corrupted line to it. Is it ok? No. Did I ever say that? No. Stop putting words into my mouth. I am a big believer in karma. So, for those individuals who took advantage of the position they were in (in a negative effect) and harmed others their time will come. I'm merely saying that i strongly disagree with blaming the whole program. I am an advocate of it. However, I do believe that it is not for everyone.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2004, 05:11:00 PM »
You dont.

The programs, the edcons, and the parents all seem to think it is.

And for that matter I'd question its for anyone.

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
--Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Michelle.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »
I agree the notion that some people were abused while others weren't.  It isn't an absolute thing that happens to everyone who goes there, but it does/did happen to some.  Also, the term "abuse" can be subjective, and it's important to remember that.

I was at CCM a long time ago now, as a 16 year old in 1994.  I didn't suffer any significant personal physical abuse, but I did witness it.  By my definition of physical abuse, some of the things that happened in my room and/or group would surely be considered abuse, and even crimes in the outside world.  

As for emotional abuse, that happened too.  But again, what's "therapy," and what's "abusive" can be very subjective and I don't dare presume that what I consider to be mentally or emotionally abusive would necessarily be viewed in exactly the same light by all other people.

So that's just my two cents.
Always do the right thing. It\'ll gratify some and astonish the rest.\"  ?Mark Twain