Author Topic: What happened to ezboard forums  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What happened to ezboard forums
« on: April 30, 2004, 03:39:00 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to the ezboard forums like CEDU Survivors and We've Been There.  Sites seems to be dead.  Anyone know if they were moved and where?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 04:02:00 AM »
I'm not sure. CEDUsurvivor got pretty big, and the guy that was in charge was not paying, my guess is that ezboard pulled the site. as far as the we've been there forum, I'm not real sure. The search engine was all fucked up on ezboard. There was a lot of good stuff at CEDUsurvivor, contact info and the like, as far as kids reconnecting. I'm thinking that CEDU had nothing to do with the site being pulled, but you never can tell.

Offline Nightstalker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »
Hey, I am curious if anybody is interested in having anyother cedu survivors forum created over at ezboard. I am thinking about starting one, but not to sure if ezboard is exactly the right idea- does anyone have any suggestions? I just thought it would be cool to have a follow up to cedu survivors, because it was a good way to keep in touch with old friends. Well just want to hear any thoughts or ideas, take care.
.S.D.Q