Author Topic: Open Meeting Hijinks  (Read 1136 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Open Meeting Hijinks
« on: September 13, 2002, 11:55:00 PM »
This guy's name popped in my head so I have to write before I forget.  His name was Mike

Williams.  He looked like a teenage nerd version of John Larroquette with glasses. He was funny enough just by himself, but when you added his mom at open meetings, she was a damn trip.  First time they hand her the mic, she goes and tries to have a conversation with her son like she's on Phil Donohue or something and she actually wagged her hand at Mrs. Petermann to shush her when they tried to explain the rules.  She would dress up like she lived on a Southern Plantation or something and even wear floppy hats and stuff.  Most of us thought she was crazy, but apparently she was loaded so what the hell, right staff?  One night the local punks in the area got ahold of one of them good stump blaster fireworks and threw it through the Anvil street side roll up doors.

It went off as loud as a shotgun blast and scared the shit out of everybody and caused some badly needed mayhem.  Mike Williams mom took off screaming through the parking lot "Let me live," "Let me live!!!!,"  jumps in her car, starts it, floors it, lays a bitching good corn field across the entire

front lawn of the Morgan Yacht building and half the front to Massey Tool & Mold next door and did'nt slow down until some other parents caught up with her at the light down by Burger King.  When they brought her back to the meeting, she looked like she had just stepped out of an Irwin Allen movie or something.  It was funny as hell!  I about bit a hole in my cheek to keep from laughing!

We walked in darkness, kept hitting the walls
I took the time to feel for the door
I had been treated, but what the hell for?

[ This Message was edited by: 85 Day Jerk on 2002-09-13 20:56 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline MommaDebi

• View Profile
Open Meeting Hijinks
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2002, 09:59:00 PM »
Thank you.Thank you!
I was laughing out loud visualizing that!!
God Mrs Peterman...She was at the Seed too. What memories that brought back!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...every five years I look back on my life and have a good laugh...\" {Indigo Girls~~ \"The Watershed\"}