Author Topic: Happy Holidays  (Read 4748 times)

Offline Jimmy Cusick

• View Profile
Happy Holidays
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2004, 08:55:00 AM »
Welcome Fran, I live west of Cleveland in Avon Lake and have been involved in the forum for 6 months. Feel free to write whatever is on your mind, chances are someone will disagree but hey, tough noogies. We are entitled to our own opinion and unlike our days in the seed we can voice it.

Robin, you made me remember our days in the fenced in yard in Ft. Lauderdale doing excercises and of course the Hokey-Pokey,,You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats what its all about!!!

Jimmy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Happy Holidays
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2004, 09:45:00 AM »
Hey Jimmy, I live on Cleveland's near west side!
ally Gator

Offline Fran

• View Profile
Happy Holidays
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 01:50:00 PM »
I moved to a small country farm town almost on the border of PA...no trafficlights, no traffic!!
I do love it here!!
Yes I do plan on speaking my mind...it's about time I can do that now.

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Happy Holidays
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »
Fran,

When I first discovered this site it was like the biggest light going off ever for me - all of this stuff that I had never had anyone to speak about, and so hadn't thought about in years, was just sitting there in my mind. For years, I dreamt about the Seed and it was clearly a big thing for me, even though it was receding further into my past each year. I'd left friends behind, bad and good membories, and a big chunk of my teens to twenties. Anyway, I read every posting over the course of weeks, and this started an avalanche of memories, feelings, and thoughts. I now feel a certain amount of clarity about the whole thing, with less anger and more understanding. Hope you find this too, and others who will stumble onto this site. I've been on this site to witness many new people discovering it - maybe it's 'meant to be' for us! (that's half joking, you know...)
ally Gator

Offline Fran

• View Profile
Happy Holidays
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2004, 06:53:00 PM »
It is true...I have not thought of the Seed or details of it for years and years. When I stopped going I put it all behind me. Then all of a sudden last week I couldn't sleep and "boom"
the seed pops into my mind. Then I thought I wonder what is on the web about it? That is how I found this site.
In fact I had forgotten that we sang Jingle Bells and whenever I hear Jingle Bells I never thought of the seed. And the hokey pokey song...again the joke that Ft Lauderdale made didn't even connect that yea we sang and danced to the stupid song...outside during our exercises!!  Then as I began reading through all the comments...things began to trigger off memories. I know that I met some very good people in the seed... funny I say good because we were all put in there because we were bad!! I do think of them quite often and wish I could some how get in touch with them.
I know I had dreamt of the seed over the years especially in the beginning about being put back in the front row. It was a nightmare actually!! And Honestly I never knew that the govenment stopped funding because of the brainwashing tactics...I stopped going in 1975 as an oldtimer.
And now when I read all this stuff about the Seed and mind control etc it pisses me off!! My parents had no idea...in fact I just talked to them about this site the other day and what I found out and they said that they would do it again if they had to. Thank God I'm not a kid anymore...but more unbelievable is that I get put in the seed for smoking pot and drinking a little and my brothers a few years later are doing cocaine and they don't get thrown in there.
Yes, I am venting and that is what this forum is about I guess.
Please tell me how did this forum come to be? Who was on 84 in 1973? I remember at 400pm the guys and chicks had there own private rap sessions. We were allowed to smoke on the hour...how much money did Art make from the seed? Anybody know? Yes I am rambling...but thanks for listening.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Happy Holidays
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »
Hey Fran,
  Welcome! I bet you remember my brothers, Jack, Jim and Thom and maybe my ex sister in law, Pam, who went on staff for awhile. I was the little blond kid falling asleep through Open Meetings on the parents' side or in the big back booth at Denny's.

I also just got out of Florida and moved to a smallish town about 30 mi So. of Pittsburgh. I say "just" meaning 2 1/2 years cause, around here, 5 - 10 year homeowners are "those new people". (heh)

But there's a lot to like about it, too. Better weather than Cleveland, for one thing, huh?

They came with a Bible and their religion- stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved.
--Chief Pontiac, American Indian Chieftain

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Fran

• View Profile
Happy Holidays
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »
Actually us chicks couldn't really hang out much less talk with a guy so no I do not remember your brothers. Pam rings a bell but a face does not come to mind.
So you were really young when you became a part of the seed thru your brothers but did you ever attend the program? How are your brothers today?
Pittsburgh is about 2 hours from me...and I moved here about 1 1/2 years ago. Going thru my 2nd winter here already.