Author Topic: "It's your choice Mel"  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"It's your choice Mel"
« on: December 15, 2004, 05:14:00 PM »
"It's your choice Mel"

Mr. Sembler,

You have a wonderful opportunity right now. Its a chance to change how it all turned out with Straight. It's very simple.

The way I see it there are two options.

1.) Either continue to evade and deny what your involvement with Straight was; including it's horrendous effects on all those kids.

2.) Come forward and just be honest.  

I believe you really did think you were trying to do a good thing in the beginning. However that obviously changed. Therefore this is never going to go away. It just can't. This is what you created. In it's essence, it's you. You are part of it's Genesis. You are the only one that can set the record Straight on Straight. I think it's time for you to do what's right. Just think of how this will affect you positively. It will go away finally in a respective manner. Look bud you really did hurt many people. If you can admit it or not, it's still the truth. The Truth will never die.

Sincerely,

A Survivor of Straight Inc. St. Pete
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
"It's your choice Mel"
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 05:41:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: animals all of us on 2004-12-21 02:13 ]

Offline Animals

• View Profile
"It's your choice Mel"
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"It's your choice Mel"
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company ... a church ... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitudes."

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
"It's your choice Mel"
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 11:06:00 PM »
.[ This Message was edited by: mental torture made me like this on 2005-11-28 19:09 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
"It's your choice Mel"
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »
That sounds about like a sales pitch for Prozac.

I have a very negative attitude toward public policy and public funding being directed by certafiable lunatics. When they beg for public largess in the name of putting families together again and rehabilitating disabled and underpriviledged youth, I want the public to know just what exactly they're selling; how they define those terms.

I have a very positive attitude toward individual civic involvement. Most everyone should their little part to look after those matters of public life of which they know something. That's how we keep our government in check. Looks like the past couple of generations have been asleep at the switch in that regard. Oh well, they also gave us Harleys and Rock-N-Roll, not to mention a few advances in technology. Ya' take the bitter w/ the better, but you don't pass on the bullshit to your kids, you clean it up.

That's what I'm trying to help do.

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
-- John Adams, (1772)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes