Author Topic: yo synerator  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
yo synerator
« on: December 13, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »
check it man, i just started playing soccer for the 1st time since pre-elan.. got myself in the goalkeeper spot now.. playing 2x a week + matches, right now its our pre-season.. we start up regulation play in january and it goes to until april, then in my the summer season starts.. im super psyched.. even more reason to live in so cal.. YEAR ROUND SOCCER.. btw, did u see the Chelsea v Arsenal game yesterday?  and speaking of sports  my prediction is   Eagles v Patriots in the supa bowl!

gimme an E_A_G_L_E_S
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
yo synerator
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 07:57:00 AM »
Pats definetly, Brady n company are unstopable. I Havent been following the Eagles, but it would be a good match up.

Sunny SoCal, bet its nice playing soccer year round.  I allmost signed up for indoor league, but I havent yet. Maybe in Feburary. Took my 4 yr old out ski'ing, im focusing on that before anything else. her 3rd time on the slope and she doesnt need the harness anymore. she tucks n goes then falls to stop.  She's gonna be in the X games soon!
I didnt see the Chelsea game how did it turn out?  I dont have time for much these days. after the second week of Jan everything slows down for me, and I can enjoy normality again.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
yo synerator
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 08:27:00 AM »
Oh yeah. pedro martinez is a prick.  Now we have 40 yr olds on the mound for next season.  Could happen but I dont think so.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
yo synerator
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »
iiigles are 12-1.. check ur private messages.. i need to chat with you....
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"