Author Topic: Posted months ago & still true  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
Posted months ago & still true
« on: December 13, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »
Recent posts gave me some optimism that I might be able to talk to someone who supports AARC, by way of "private messages". An anonymous poster supporting AARC said "I'll talk", but after several reminders has not followed through. Then we get a post pointing out the obvious contradictions of David Suzuki. This must really have pushed someone's buttons because now the verbal abuse comes.
Really shows the true colours of AARC, doesn't it?

So Joshua, (whoever he is) chooses to level abuse and now the vilest kinds of insinuation in my direction in a futile attempt to discredit me and attack my motives.

Once again, whether you are a supporter of AARC or not, I have made it clear that I am willing to hear what you have to say by way of private message. I have had some people contact me who believe they have been abused. One AARC supporter person sent one message months ago and promised a follow up, but never did.

I'm waiting patiently.

And Joshua, if you really had the courage of your convictions you wouldn't be making the absurd ad hominem attacks that you have.  Or are those attacks simply symptomatic of the sickness underlying AARC philosophy?

::bangin::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
Posted months ago & still true
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »
You have internet harassment laws in Alberta don't you? I have Joshua's information if you should need it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »