Author Topic: What you got away with...  (Read 3881 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What you got away with...
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
On 2005-02-24 07:27:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"

On 2005-02-24 07:01:00, cult survivor wrote:

"Well, you were being honest, right? :grin:  :wink: "

I don't think my hair ever made it down to my ass, but two out of three ain't bad, is it?"

Ah, don't feel bad. Mine never made it down that far either. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
That was me. :wave:

Offline misbehaver

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
There was a point during my stay that they just let MBers sit and rot. If nobody bothered me, I did not attack. Anyway, one night the staff ordered a "Talent Show". I got a candy bar for not starting a rumble. Jason [ This Message was edited by: misbehaver on 2005-02-24 13:58 ]

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 08:41:00 PM »
On 2005-02-24 13:56:00, misbehaver wrote:

"There was a point during my stay that they just let MBers sit and rot. If nobody bothered me, I did not attack.

That happened to me , too.  I thnk Straight was being investigated by the state HRS dept. around that time.  They would pretty much leave me alone, I remember not being fucked with when I wouldn't motivate, and I remember just raising my hand to get called on in a rap where I confronted a wannabe misbehaver and told him he might as well 'get Straight' because I wasn't going to clique with him or support his misbehaving (he was obviously just trying to be cool with us temporarily--he was a Straightling at heart).  The most fun was when there were many misbehavers at once, and they would take us out of group, together, which was what we wanted anyway.  I think there were too many of us to deal with effectively, and HRS was checking them out, so they didn't really fuck with us too much.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »
I've never really considered much the inner workings of the mind of a misbehavior. It's like another cult or group in and of itself... I know that they liked me, though. One of my best friends was a misbehavior. Weird...huh. She actually graduated before me. She'd been there longer than me, and they finally got her. She'd carve on her arms daily. She didn?t bathe because she wouldn't let the girls watch. Luckily, my aunt's house had this huge whirlpool bathtub with glass doors to enclose around it. There was a marble slam going around the rim to sit on. It was big enough to sit in there and take turns with the detachable showerhead. It also had a ?steam room? function, so it got all fogged up in there. I think that helped her feel more comfortable. I even let her shave.  

I guess I just thought I'd get out faster if I went along with the craziness.  I hated every second of it, but I worked my program like a good little drone. That?s kind of why I started this thread. For me, flipping off staff, or 5th phasers I hated was my only major rebellion.  I can also think of 1 unchecked drop-off, but I think I reported it . Oh, and thoughts. Lot?s of judgmental, angry thoughts.