Author Topic: new WWASP school in NY, Ivy Ridge  (Read 44932 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
new WWASP school in NY, Ivy Ridge
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2005, 02:35:00 AM »
Kyle,

Unfortunately, Ivy Ridge is an abusive facility. Read up on Ivy Ridge and its parents organization here:

http://www.isaccorp.org

For specific info about Ivy Ridge, go to the document library.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 11:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My daughter is at Ivy Ridge and I keep a close eye on what is going on there and ask lots of questions.  There has not been even an inkling of abuse or out of line treatment in our case.

The staff really seem to care and are very helpful. They are attentive to her needs both personally and medically.

There ARE clearly defined rules that the children must follow and there are punishments (Study Hall, loss of priveledges, etc) when rules aren't followed. The program is results based so the kids that choose to break rules or not participate in the seminars don't advance in the program.    

So far, I'm very happy with Ivy Ridge and I'll continue to monitor the situation.

"

Good idea ... just be sure and listen to what your child IS NOT SAYING for fear of pissing off program officials.  Elite boarding school my ass. AIR was fined a million bucks for fraud, were they not?  Ooops ... not supposed to talk about that, eh?  

God help your kid and you, a naive parent who probably took out a second mortgage or wiped out your life savings to finance the miraculous transformation of your child from a normal (meaning defiant) teenager to a stepfordish loving, powerful, magical child.

God, what does it take to wake these parents up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2005, 03:03:00 AM »
Employees in every field: night shift, parent reps, etc. LOOK INTO THEIR QUALIFICATIONS!

LOOK INTO THEIR QUALIFICATIONS!

They ARE NOT qualified!

- Do they hold credible degrees to work with problematic teens?
- Experience?
- Training?

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »
On 2005-09-07 14:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-08 11:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My daughter is at Ivy Ridge and I keep a close eye on what is going on there and ask lots of questions.  There has not been even an inkling of abuse or out of line treatment in our case.

The staff really seem to care and are very helpful. They are attentive to her needs both personally and medically.

There ARE clearly defined rules that the children must follow and there are punishments (Study Hall, loss of priveledges, etc) when rules aren't followed. The program is results based so the kids that choose to break rules or not participate in the seminars don't advance in the program.    

So far, I'm very happy with Ivy Ridge and I'll continue to monitor the situation.

"

Good idea ... just be sure and listen to what your child IS NOT SAYING for fear of pissing off program officials.  Elite boarding school my ass. AIR was fined a million bucks for fraud, were they not?  Ooops ... not supposed to talk about that, eh?  

God help your kid and you, a naive parent who probably took out a second mortgage or wiped out your life savings to finance the miraculous transformation of your child from a normal (meaning defiant) teenager to a stepfordish loving, powerful, magical child.

God, what does it take to wake these parents up?

"

Not quite correct. They were fined $250,000. They were also ordered to refund $1 million in tuition to parents whose children received worthless diplomas. They were ordered to stop giving out these diplomas.

There was riot at AIR earlier in the year. Seventeen prisoners escaped. Some were charged by local police with inciting to riot. Rumor is some were 'expelled,' but really sent to Tranquility Bay.

Your daughter is in a private prison where she will be forced to be obedient and not released until she gives up every last vestige of independent thought. You will get what you want.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2006, 02:01:00 PM »
HEY Elizabeth! i've been looking for ya for close to 2 years now punk! hit me up with a good email address i miss ya.

Nikkole

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2006, 01:03:00 AM »
Nikkole call me im at 8019159748! [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »
i would advise anyone who thinks they have infomation about a waasp or any other boarding schools.. go and spend time there before you open your mouth.. my son is a midwest academy in Iowa,, such an incredible school and staff,, my son is doing very well ,, i have spent time there, thank you mwa...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »
are you as ignorant as you sound,, thank you air,,for the help you provide to these troubled teens..

Offline unicorn33

• View Profile
Re: new WWASP school in NY, Ivy Ridge
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2012, 03:21:24 AM »
As a Casa by the sea survivor, and seeing abuse RIGHT in front of me from LUKE HALLOWS sitting on top of a 14 year old LITTLE girl screaming and cussing at her in R and R will never leave my memory, or seeing the girls walk through the gates from High impact, where the WWASPS says they had NO affiliation with them!!! I cant belive this! PLEASE PARENTS!!!! THESE PROGRAMS HAVE SEMINARS THAT ARE ABUSIVE AND BRAIN WASHING YOUR POOR KIDS!!! I KNOW MORE THAN YOU KNOW! PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS THAT I CANT MENTION ON HERE, DUE TO MY FAMILY BEING A PART OF THIS HORRIBLE ABUSE. [email protected] THANK YOU
unicorn33phpBB Welcome Stranger