Author Topic: Passed RS Cedu employees  (Read 1551 times)

Offline pstceduemployee

• View Profile
Passed RS Cedu employees
« on: February 22, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
I am looking for any past cedu employees RS HS and MS.  The labor board is very much looking into the lack of meal periods and other violations.  :eek:  it is time to speak up and tell all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Passed RS Cedu employees
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 04:19:00 AM »
eh iam a past student
oh u want to talk about labor?
How about diggin a tree stump out with a plastic spoon?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Passed RS Cedu employees
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
yes I have wittnesed alot of that with the students.  with my long time employement with the company.  I am looking for Labor disputes though.  Sorry you had to do that while you were there.  When did you go there and what campus?

Offline [Psychotomimetic]

• View Profile
Passed RS Cedu employees
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 12:46:00 AM »
On 2005-03-14 01:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"eh iam a past student

oh u want to talk about labor?

How about diggin a tree stump out with a plastic spoon?"

Oh I never had to actually do that, I just saw people do it, I never made it to Quest, and they usually dont give punishments like that to Discovery kids. I was there from Nov 03-April 04
as at Cedu from November 03-to April 04, Peer Group V

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Passed RS Cedu employees
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 02:45:00 AM »
people who need help rarely express the need for it. i would postulate that you have no idea what you are talikng about if you didn't stay too long. maybe you do though i think that the experience of being at this school helped a lot of people whather they liked being there or not. as far as i know nobody liked being there. sometimes things that aren't fun have value. in my experience suffering is a valuable experience. people here may not agree with me, i know they won't, but i have gained a lot from
suffering. the definition i am refering to is to experience or undergo.

It may seem counter-intuitive to most but to suffer is to be alive. i gained from the experience of being at that school i did not like it. i think if a person was a whiney bitch before they went there they will probably have found a way to stay that way.

If you are typing messages here you don't attend the school anymore (most likely) and you are wasting valuable time.

grow up, work within the system to make change, and challenge the status quo. if you make statements like "the system is the Problem" you will continue to be considered the fringe (that you are) if you want to make real change you need to make friends.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Passed RS Cedu employees
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »
On 2005-03-14 23:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
It may seem counter-intuitive to most but to suffer is to be alive.  "

Is it really? No doubt your idea of sex involves dog chains, horsewhips,barbed wire,anal beads (huge ones), electrodes on your genitals, and an old-fashioned donkey punch to the head, right? Have you starred in any shit eating videos yet, because those people must really suffer. I'm sure you'd love it.  Why don't you go to Mexico and start your own traveling donkey show? A big donkey cock poking in and out of your asshole, thats gotta hurt.  You'd love it.  Seriously, I think I found your calling!

As for the rest of us: No, suffering is no way to live.  Neither is Cedu.

Man, Cedu really messed you up!

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Passed RS Cedu employees
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 09:33:00 AM »
SNAP!

Bring us your scared, your fearful, your Modified. (remember CEDU can't fix you, just seriously alter your design, function, and blueprints)
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Passed RS Cedu employees
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 10:11:00 AM »
To suffer is the best way to strengthen yourself, but by no means does it make me feel alive. If I want to feel alive, I'll take a nice long ride on a perfect wave over digging a stump with a spoon or taking it in the ass from a donkey any day.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...