Author Topic: Questions about Montana Academy and Oakley  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Questions about Montana Academy and Oakley
« on: November 28, 2004, 09:23:00 PM »
Is there a better place to post my question?

Hello,
I have been reading about schools on this website for awhile and I want to know if anyone has been at either Montana or Oakley and can report abuse or other problems there. These two schools seem to be lumped in with others but I haven't heard from anyone who has been there.
Please help me with this as it is urgent.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »
All therapeutic boarding schools are spauns of CEDU and ELAN. They are both cults and so are all the others. That is all you need to know. Don't send your kid to amy of them. As parents you can be charged with abuse and neglect. The schools cover that in their paperwork

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »
Do you really believe all therapeutic boarding schools are bad---I know about several people who say otherwise and lived like they were helped at CEDU---and that's just people I know personally---I've got to believe there's lots of others--that kind of talk about all these schools being "spauns"just makes you sound like a wild eyed fanatic.  As for suing parents--that's even less likely than the Idaho suit to go anywhere---the Reed one won't,you know--- unless CEDU caves and settles---otherwise the whole thing's dead in the water.

We live at a time when the public wants kids under control---and right or wrong, drugged out antisocial kids locked up somewhere---people picked from a jury pool in rural Idaho are going to laugh these actions right out of the court house---this stuff about some counsellor talked about raunchy personal stuff in a rap or delinquent kids had to be searched--even strip searched for school safety or whatever isn't going to mean a thing next to the tell-all records of the kids and their (seemingly) greedy families trying to get some money from CEDU---

Don't you see the jury's going to think these parents let their kids get to the point of being out of control in the first place--and then are trying to blame the school when they should be blaming themselves

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 09:55:00 PM »
I would like to hear from anyone who has actually been to either of these institutions.  I have a child who is about to reach his majority, he wants to get help and is not out-of-control, violent, or drugged up/out.  If anyone has real information rather than blanket condemnations or vague innuendo, I would love to know.
Thanks.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 08:54:00 AM »
On 2004-11-29 14:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Do you really believe all therapeutic boarding schools are bad---I know about several people who say otherwise and lived like they were helped at CEDU---and that's just people I know personally---I've got to believe there's lots of others--that kind of talk about all these schools being "spauns"just makes you sound like a wild eyed fanatic.  As for suing parents--that's even less likely than the Idaho suit to go anywhere---the Reed one won't,you know--- unless CEDU caves and settles---otherwise the whole thing's dead in the water.

We live at a time when the public wants kids under control---and right or wrong, drugged out antisocial kids locked up somewhere---people picked from a jury pool in rural Idaho are going to laugh these actions right out of the court house---this stuff about some counsellor talked about raunchy personal stuff in a rap or delinquent kids had to be searched--even strip searched for school safety or whatever isn't going to mean a thing next to the tell-all records of the kids and their (seemingly) greedy families trying to get some money from CEDU---

Don't you see the jury's going to think these parents let their kids get to the point of being out of control in the first place--and then are trying to blame the school when they should be blaming themselves"

Every now and then cedu sends over one of their programmed sheep to tell us how great the place is, and how we're all crazy to say that cedu is abusive. They also say that everything is our own fault (just like cedu to always blame everyone else).  They're trying to imply that the abuses we experienced at cedu are imagined.  The programmed sheep always back up their claims by referring to the many people they "Know" who were "positively helped" by the school(s).  

If these idiots really know so many happy graduates, then why is it they are NEVER able to produce any of them here at the site?

Don't listen to anything this fool says.
He is merely a distraction sent by Cedu
to Annoy us.

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-12-01 05:59 ]

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »

"Do you really believe all therapeutic boarding schools are bad---I know about several people who say otherwise and lived like they were helped at CEDU---and that's just people I know personally---I've got to believe there's lots of others--that kind of talk about all these schools being "spauns"just makes you sound like a wild eyed fanatic.  As for suing parents--that's even less likely than the Idaho suit to go anywhere---the Reed one won't,you know--- unless CEDU caves and settles---otherwise the whole thing's dead in the water.

Don't you see the jury's going to think these parents let their kids get to the point of being out of control in the first place--and then are trying to blame the school when they should be blaming themselves"

Actually, I think the Jury is going to be in shock  when they hear and see documented cases of sleep deprevation, forced labor for periods over 12 hours, repeated sexual humiliation and badgering, and the many, many crimes commited by staff on a daily basis- Rudy Bentz' claims to fucking warmed Liver, Steve Laird's admissions to molesting very young girls, Russ Deckers admissions of gang raping young girls and even setting a homeless man on fire!  

You are VERY WRONG!!  If you actually think any Jury would sympathize with an institution that repeatedly has taken advantage of parents at their wits end, and exploits young children for a personal vendetta- most of whom have absolutely no criminal record, you're CRAZY!!

Chuck Wyatt of the Twin Peak's Sherriff Division has a room full of evidence he confiscated during Search Warrants.  All of our claims are backed up!

Its a very simple case, really.  Cedu has sexually abused, physically abused, and emotionally abused very young kids for decades.  And now its time to once again pay the piper.

Nowhere in this Great country could a jury find that it is acceptable behavior to force a young girl to graphically describe to all her peers (male and female) being forced to give a man oral sex and having him climax all over her face. This is what I and many others witnessed many times at CEDU.

Is that emotional growth?[ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-12-01 07:20 ]

Offline Polarbear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2004, 10:00:00 PM »
Actually, I bet a lot of people in Idaho would be happy to stick it to them.  They're the ones who have to deal with the kids.  I know of at least one car theft during my stay there, from a local dentist, I think.  I know the Police have fun trying to chase down out-of-state kids.  Even if they contribute some to the local economy, I'm sure many locals would rather not have their area be a dumping ground for California's problem cases.  They weren't really happy with outsiders in general when I was there.  I guess time will tell.  Personally, I would think settling out of court would be their best bet.  Pay off the plaintiffs for their silence, get them to agree not to post their stories on the web and stop defaming them.  Seems to me like it's easier to just pay off people than deal with a trial.
Enjoy-Polarbear

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2004, 06:11:00 AM »

On 2004-12-01 07:17:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"

" Russ Deckers admissions of gang raping young girls and even setting a homeless man on fire!  

Is that emotional growth?[ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-12-01 07:20 ]"
[/quote

Holy Shit Russ was my team leader, I never knew that! :eek: