Author Topic: So there you have it!  (Read 5494 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
So there you have it!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 03:39:00 AM »
CRAZY!!!!!! STOP the maddness please! Hamilt whatever your name is. Come on give the people who went through aarc and are sober and happy a break. if you think its bull ok, but even if it is, Im so much happier. Its not like im trying to make you believe. Just to be happy for people who have gone through enough already and feel so much better about themselves. Is this not right to do? why?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
So there you have it!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 03:46:00 AM »
Please reply to this hamil.. why do you think so negativley to something that helped me? Dont even think of telling me that it didnt because i have facts. grades..friends..family..umm how bout i dont weigh 90 pounds...a job...im not pumped full of drugs. Or should i be i guess thats the healy thing now a days? im not a prostitute. the list goes one. AARC helped me ok. it may have fucked your life. you spend enough time thinking about it. try. letting it go...move on.one thing. if your kid was doing cocaine heroin and extacy and they didnt want your help, you watched them prostitute for money for drugs..what would you do? watch em die?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
So there you have it!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »
Are you saying the options to help an addict are either AARC or death?

How many prostitutes in AARC used their money to support drugs, and how many used it to support pimps? Don't most loose all their money to the pimps, and the pimps give them drugs? Do you think that's the same thing? I don't.

How many of the "prostitutes" actually made up most of those incidents because they were told if they didn't tell more incidents in girls rap they wouldn't progress, and told that they were lying when they said they didn't have any?

Offline BigJoshuaP

• View Profile
So there you have it!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »
On 2004-08-26 21:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Are you saying the options to help an addict are either AARC or death?

How many prostitutes in AARC used their money to support drugs, and how many used it to support pimps? Don't most loose all their money to the pimps, and the pimps give them drugs? Do you think that's the same thing? I don't.

How many of the "prostitutes" actually made up most of those incidents because they were told if they didn't tell more incidents in girls rap they wouldn't progress, and told that they were lying when they said they didn't have any? "

Hammy, you say that being adversarial comes with the line of work you are in... So then employing  dishonest and manipulative methodology to take healvily biased opinions from failures must be too. You are hardly objective... To be completely honest, I sincerely think youre in bed with the sites creator/moderator. You arent objective in any way! You would go into aarc, realize you have been duped by the very woman who is giving you *ahem* LIP service, and never return to this site. OR you will come back with bullshit stories of what went on.

Is what I am saying disgusting? Is suggesting that there is a sexual relationship between you and *someone* here inaccurate? NO. You are unlicensed... if you couldnt find DV's credentials anywhere, so I guess I must question your competence...
[ This Message was edited by: BigJoshuaP on 2004-12-12 13:37 ]
ou can bend the truth till it fits like a shoe, but your still lying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
So there you have it!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2004, 07:51:00 PM »
On 2004-12-12 13:31:00, BigJoshuaP wrote:

I sincerely think youre in bed with the sites creator/moderator. You arent objective in any way! You would go into aarc, realize you have been duped by the very woman who is giving you *ahem* LIP service, and never return to this site.  

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :grin: