Author Topic: National-level TV Talk Show looking for survivors of Straigh  (Read 2093 times)

Offline wesfager

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
National-level TV Talk Show looking for survivors of Straigh
« on: November 29, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »
National-level TV Talk Show looking for survivors of Straight and its spinoffs

I have just been contacted by a producer of a well-known, national-level TV show. They want to do a show on Straight survivors. They are looking for survivors from Straight and from any follow-on Straight programs. They are especially interested in women's stories.

They will pay travel, hotel accomodations and a small per dien. They would like to broadcast the show as early as possible, perhaps as early as Dec 9.

Please broadcast this message as widespread as possible. If you are willing to appear on the show, please contact the undersigned ASAP. I need your name, phone number, email and state in which you live. I need a very brief paragraph of what you are prepared to tell, of what happened to you or to others. I will share your confidential data only with personnel from this specific show.

Thank you,

Wesley Fager
[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
es Fager
www.thestraights.com

\"If David Miscaviage can go to his deposition as Admiral Farragut, then Keith Henson can go as Bozo the Clown.\"  Wes Fager