Author Topic: Yet another one.  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
Yet another one.
« on: September 07, 2002, 08:38:00 PM »
While I do not know the whole story of this young man, I do know that I have to announce another loss of life.  Jason Stone shot himself on Thursday.  The funeral will be in Salt Lake on Tuesday.  
I have to add another RIP next to a name.  As i have said before, i hate doing this.  I hope you are reading this, newton and seeing what you have done to innocent lives.  Like i said, i dont know if this death has anything to do with what happened to him in KIDS, but I have a HUNCH it did.  Hope youre happy sitting in your beautiful waterfront home.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet another one.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 11:55:00 PM »
Was he in the Salt Lake program ? Or NJ...Just wondering. And how long was he in?And how long has he been out?

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
Yet another one.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2002, 02:47:00 PM »
He had a brother named Scott.  Im thinking they were from canada, but they were in the NJ program.  They came in around middle i think of 89. And im not sure when they left, but im thinking it was around a year or so after. but i think they went to the utah program called lifeline.

Offline Cheechofthewoods

• View Profile
Yet another one.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 02:59:00 AM »
I remember Jason in Hackensack,NJ. We were both kids then. He was a good kid, kind hearted soft spoken and very easy going. Although it was a long time ago, I recall him clearly. This makes me very sad. I blame the newtons for this pointless waste of life.I can only encourage other "kids" out there who feel desperate or alone or hopeless or crazy, to reach out because we are not alone. We were once victims, but no longer do we have to continue being at that madmans mercy. Miller Newton may you rot in hell you good for nothing pile of shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet another one.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 03:51:00 PM »
This is kevin Murphy,
I remember Jason and scott very well,jason was the older one,me and scott went in on the same day Jan 21,1989,Jason came in shorlty after,He was quiet like his brother but i spent many nights with him in host homes and when he was quote on quote rebellious,he was very kind. I remember he was over 18 and tried many times to sign out of kids but was kept against his will,He made several c.o.c's to staff and was ignored. They were both in for over a year.Sad to say i never heard from them again after kids but suicide is a sad way to go ,they say it is selfish but it is not,They just don't see a way out.If anyone  who was in Kids feels this way don't do it you are not alone,and thanks to Kim for this site you can post a message and I know we will all reach out to you,This year was a tough one for me and my family,This wed 9-11 I will be at ground zero to mourn my uncle who was killed.He was a ceo in tower two and kids told me I could never talk to him again cause he drank with my father years ago.Because of Kids The relationship between My father who is still sober almost twenty years(Dad You rock)and my Uncle kids Forbid the friendship so Let me tell you it was my Uncle who wasn't an alcoholic who helped my father achieve sobreity after 32 years of heavy boozing and helped him achieve success,Now he is gone and I miss him so much I cry almost everyday when I am in the city,if he were alive today he would say I love you live your life,if they say you can't do it fuck em kevin prove them wrong cause you can as I know all of you can.Scott if you see this may God be at your side  alittle longer,Jason God knows only the love you give and it is love that sets us free,I choose Life.Let us all be the voice ,hope is eveything. God bless all of you
                                Kevin

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet another one.
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2002, 03:06:00 PM »
I remember Jason as well.

And there's just one word to describe this: Tragic.
Just like every other sooner-than-should-be death of anyone involved with Kids.  Suicide, homicide, insecticide, or mom-by-your-side...  It's all fucking tragic.

I hope you found your own personal Valhalla, Jason and the torture is over.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet another one.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2002, 11:02:00 PM »
bye

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet another one.
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2002, 02:43:00 PM »
compassion a virtue but you don't have the time,  Yo everyone I don't know about you but that sounds like something Ruth Ann would say??

Busted Ruth, I knew they checked out this site, surprise newtons you have been had

Say cheese

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet another one.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2002, 11:11:00 PM »
Seems so sad that someone who is verbally trashed, looses their life! Newton's own theory of a system that was broken from the start! I'm saddened by the lose! I feel for anyone who has survived KIDS ( and the others), only to loose their life! They have survived, but need to talk and vent! It is about the only thing that keeps me from going nuts! I have more in my life now with a wife, and girls(2&4)that keep me alive! Even if my marriage was to go to shit! The kids are what I would live for! I wish that some see that they are stronger than any oldcomer,phaser or Newton! YOU HAVE SURVIVED!!!! REMEMBER IT EVERY DAY!
Dave W