Author Topic: genesis horrors  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
genesis horrors
« on: November 25, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »
I attended Genesis about over two years ago. I was a "helper".

I have to say this place was sick. They break you down mentally and emotionally then mold you into the person they think you should be, using excessive bible study, sleep deprivation, degradation, lines, ebarassment, they even turn your peers against you and will make you the outcast if you choose not to conform. They also implement brainwashing. Afterall it is a well known fact that if you are told something long enough and often enough you will start to believe it.

They push their morals on you and if you refuse to conform they will make your time there hell. They tell your parents not to believe things that you say and to report the "stories" you tell them to the staff so that they can embarrass and degrade you in front of your peers and sometimes complete strangers.

The education there is absolutley ridiculous. They give you a test and based on how you do on your test you will be given work on your level. Most of the girls end up doing work way below their level (addition and subtraction) just because they don't do well on that single test. Most of the credits you receive there don't count as credits in American schools.

Most people end up more screwed up than before they went in. Their success rate is not very good at all.

All of the staff there have no more than a high school diploma, some of the staff never even went to high school.

I have lot's of stories to tell, far far too many to mention in here as I do not want to reveal my identity on a public forum and simply just don't have the time to type them all out.

If you want to contact me I can be reached at my alternate email: [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
genesis horrors
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 09:56:00 PM »
Hahaha,
 Victory...there was a routine sleep schedule. I believe we went to sleep every night except fridays at 9:00pm and got up at 6 that is 8 hours of sleep.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
genesis horrors
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »
On 2005-02-09 18:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hahaha,

Victory...there was a routine sleep schedule. I believe we went to sleep every night except fridays at 9:00pm and got up at 6 that is 8 hours of sleep."

When did I say anything about lack of sleep?

we always went to bed at around 9:00 and woke up at around 5:30.

learn how to read, idiot.