Author Topic: Let's talk about Fagar's portfolio  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Let's talk about Fagar's portfolio
« on: October 31, 2004, 08:09:00 AM »
Hi Wes :smokin:

The law in its majestic equality, forbids all men to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread - the rich as well as the poor

--Anatole France

well even God Forgave David for stealing the priests shewbred when he hungared.......I didn't see anybody in this town giving me a good job except Uncle Sam..........Hey it's a trade. It even helps the eco9nomy and all those rich"jews" keep on paying the bills. So why hate Israel.....They fed me in the 60's when we were on welfare too.....welcome to "The Great Society" that Frankin had an anerism about-Admiral Nelson
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 11:05:00 AM »
do you really think that when you look back on your life 30, 40 , 50 years from now,  that your efforts on this site or against teen treatment programs are gonna amount to SQUAT?

WAKE UP NOW.   you are wasting your own time.  Please find a REAL way to fufill your empty lives.

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »
Well the morrow just takes care of itself. This is here and now andc is between me and the kitten. Not you! Unless of course you're on my shit list too and are too scared to tll me but it. I don;'t care. I thought this site was about teen abuse programs. and obviously you don't know what you're up asgainst.

It has ever been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues

--Abraham Lincoln

Yeah, that's right one sip and I'm taking a smoke break

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 11:45:00 AM »
:wstupid: There now tht's over why don't you register and get in on the REAL action istead of your dumbass spectator sport of reeling in your years. :smokin: Where the hell have you been hiding under a rock just wacthing the world go by?  bet you even read newspapers too, and watch Jepardy, and think your smart right?

There's only one party on Capital Hill and it's the bipartisan spending party.
http://www.nascigs.com

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »
I've got an even better idea!!!!! Why don't we expose that freemason dollarbill with the evil eye on it and know where all te gold in the treasury dept. comes from and why we are called the Great Satan to the muslim world? Could this secular dollar be a cult within itself? Babs drops off gold to all here favorite bloodsuckers. Oh well, give to Ceaser what is Ceaser"s.Truman was a freemason and he dropped the first atonic bomb jst to get in the action by letting the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor. What will we all do? slice up all our dollar bills and take a cold shower with them? :smokin:

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0136374069/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Andrew Tannenbaum

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 08:03:00 PM »
On 2004-10-31 08:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"do you really think that when you look back on your life 30, 40 , 50 years from now,  that your efforts on this site or against teen treatment programs are gonna amount to SQUAT?

WAKE UP NOW.   you are wasting your own time.  Please find a REAL way to fufill your empty lives.

"

What's that you say? Know your place and stay there? Ok, have fun. I've got better things to do w/ my time.
 :wave:

The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization.
--Sigmund Freud

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 08:23:00 PM »
Just let it go down I was torchured for throwing away money. I don't care anymore, I've got plenty of other things to do than wallow in this shit. We're all a bunch of dogs. What do you think? We're Christians? Christ came for the lost sheep of Israel, and I've been possesed before and I can just go on forever about all the good things God has done for me. I'm in control and I ad a good Jewish shrink at the VA once upon a time.I don't even think about all these cults like the seed or straight or LIFE. I got over it. Too much too soon?I've got white hair and I'm only 45 years old.  :smokin:

The United States of America should have a foundation free from the influence of clergy.".
--George Washington, Revolutionary War General and U.S. President

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2004, 09:02:00 AM »
Admiral,

when were at LIFE?  I was there too.