Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Aspen Education Group

Turn About Ranch (A Rough Guide)

<< < (5/7) > >>

Deborah:
Welcome to Fornits!! Glad you're free.
Would you elaborate on what this meant, "saved them from impact"?
I'm guessing it must be something different than the infamous Impact letters, perhaps a figure of speech?

Fr. Cassian:
Nothing wrong with personal saviors...

I'm a personal savior to many druggies nationwide.

The Luffly Shandy:
For bowdrills, if you dont get them after the first three days? You get put on bowdrill impact. Basically impact until you can do all your bowdrills, no matter the circumstances. My friend September was on it for eight days. Crazy no? So usually if a staff member helped you out in bowdrills, that staff became your new favorite. It was twisted how they used impact against us...

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Deborah"" ---Welcome to Fornits!! Glad you're free.
Would you elaborate on what this meant, "saved them from impact"?
I'm guessing it must be something different than the infamous Impact letters, perhaps a figure of speech?
--- End quote ---

Hi Deborah -- It's Toni.  Impact is a big circle of stone rocks, with a firepit in the middle (at Roundy).  It's used to segregate students from each other and eliminate their contact with others -- no talking, etc.  One student per impact zone.

When first entering the program, they have to stay in impact for days, cook their meals over the open fire, and think about how they've screwed up.  

For discipline, you're ordered to stay there until the staff member who put you there takes you out.  I remember some staff members who went home for the day and forgot their students on impact.

Deborah:
Thanks Toni. Hope you're well. Shoot me a PM when you have time and update me. Miss ya round here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version