Author Topic: Its all too familiar  (Read 976 times)

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Its all too familiar
« on: November 26, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »
Ok lets start with a 5000.00 donation supposedly offered. I never saw a check. I was asked "what  should we do with all the kids after we help them get released from the programs. As I said before. "I DO NOT KNOW" I am not a counselor I am not a parent I am not able to help them after their release. She said that if I couldnt come up with something that I wouldnt recieve the donation. I told her to use her monies as she wished. And she did. This is not your problem. I will not let people with the cash dictate the direction of a NFP. This is what the Semblers did with STRAIGHT. HEY GUESS WHAT MONEY DOESNT TALK HERE. This is the job of the BOD. All of this is pointless as I haven't been working for or with any of the foundations for well over a year. I chose to leave. I wasn't fired or asked to step down. I decided to go out on my own. I work on my own now and do a great job, as I see it, the ANONs (whom I believe to be the guys/gals I have been working to get fired or arrested) are always the worst before the shit hits their fans. They believe that their verbal abuse actualy still hurts me. No it doesn't.
2) I will tell you that I felt an attraction to Mr Riffle, but to put it in his words. "I AM MARRIED AND I LOVE MY WIFE" so instead of being STUPID I did what was normal I became friends with him and his wife. Who by the way is a great woman. So that is all I need to say about that.

3) I believe that Fade to Black is doing this film and if you do not, then don't give an interview. No one cares if you do or not. What I do know is that, there will always be people that hate everything and who need to stir the pot. So be it.

Oh and to the poster who said I have nice cleavage and ass....
Thanks didn't know you were looking.
Now some of you might feel slighted by me not calling and writting. But look at it this way... I am working, I've clocked over 40,000 miles in the past 6mo alone, just getting my life together. I am not glued to a chair anymore and I no longer have a home computer. So contacting you is hard, But I also noticed that when I do log on there aren't any PMs from you either, which I do respond to.  so instead of using the back door approach why not just PM me or email me as you do have that address. and if not here it is [email protected]
Please people when are we going to quit this already?
Are we that bitter that angry or just that bored. I dont know, and realy at this point, unless I know who you are. I realy don't care. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but when are we going to get over the bitter battles and quit the BS.
Oh well probably never.
so there it is.
HAVE FUN WITH BASHING ME
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Its all too familiar
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
NOONE has bashed you as far as can be told, et all.  You're really not that important in the whole scheme of things anyway, Sammie.  

A colleague from here spoke with Riffle under false pretenses and was told that FTB is too busy with other life projects.

You were considered to be some hero or whatever, and you are still a friend to us here, but you dont' really say much in your post AT ALL. Its a fact.  You pretend to be, just like Ray and Wes and some others, some kind of advocate against Straight but when it comes to doing some really hard work for it you back down!!!  You call others immature and stuff, but you have a huge log in your own eye that should be removed before you try to tell others about theirs.

So, as much as you're not going to sit around anymore, I'm not going to let you sit here and tell people much to do about smoke and nothing.  I think people have looked to your for guidance. Why can't we take down or abusers in one fell swoop?  I am tired of hearing 'this takes time'. You've had twenty years, don't you think its time for you oldcomers to really show some example on how to kick some real ass instead of just spinning the news?

Gods this is boring.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Its all too familiar
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 09:48:00 AM »
NO YOU ARE BORING!!!!

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Its all too familiar
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 02:11:00 PM »
Why dont you just  get a fucking life? Yeah straight sucked...if that was the worst thing in your boring life be happy. Oh and besides the people that were there...noone gives a fuck..
 If you wanna do something ...go track your abusers down and shoot them in the face...or shut the fuck up about it.
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Its all too familiar
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »
NO YOU ARE BORINGG!!!!