Author Topic: Reform...my theory!!!  (Read 835 times)

Offline Antny

• View Profile
Reform...my theory!!!
« on: November 16, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »
I've come to the conclusion, after the last two elections have been so horribly UGLY, that the duopoly in politics is failing miserably!

There are several third parties with a cohesive organization, but they are competing with each other.  I am pushing for unification on a National level so that the parties can meet, summit, caucus and unite to co-endorse a presedential candidate in '08.  The concept is affiliates, keep your third party independance on local and state levels, endorse each other's candidates, try not to compete with each other.

What I need is people from within the Parties to speak from within the Party about the need for Unifiction of the Third parties in National Poliitics.  No reason for Bardnarik to run against Nader...everyone looses!  What's the point!   Anyhow, if you look at: http://www.americanreform.org/invite.html
you can see what I am talking about.  

Please, if you are interested in truly making a difference in this country, and you, like me, have no faith in the Parties that BE, join a third party of your choosing, there are  several good ones out there, pick one in your area, or sharing your views, and Urge them to Affiliate with the other parties when it comes to the Nation.  It's the only way to make things happen!  I need voices within other parties to make it happen.

Antny
[ This Message was edited by: Antny on 2004-11-16 07:54 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
etter a lifetime of dreams fulfilled than dreams of fulfilment.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Reform...my theory!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »
Antny. Webroots is getting some serious hype on AAR and other forums. Though I think the Liberals have more hope, its gotta be done right.  A merge has started with the dem's and lib's.  Its shown how close we are in this last election.  The problem with liberals vs the right; is religion.  The right takes hold of the religious, since the right stay with the wealthy.
Its why the right has been around so long.  The GOP or Grand old party, was formed for and by the elite to protect the elite.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3340221.stm

Who in america holds a large sum of wealth?  The Catholic Church.  Mormons, Evangelicals ect... Thats where american money is, where as the Middle east is controlled by the Muslim nation.  Its a seeming crusade and nothing more.  Fight for the holy lands.  Blood of christ isnt wine but oil, maybe the holy grail, who knows what the true story is.
  If Bush can look stright into the camera and say he is Christian, then do what he does,  Why doesnt the catholic community see him as a liar and evil?
p.m me if you want to exchange political links. :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"